Info on Topa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on Topa ?

Does anybody have any idea where I might read about any side effects on Topa. I did read some stuff today, and I don't think that it would be harmful if a person "knows" ahead of time that they are headed for a hurdle to jump. If I was to take it I would take a very low dose strictly on weekends which is my toughest hurdle to jump. Also I work at a school and the summer holiday will be here soon enough (relaxing drinking season). Work lately has been wonderful because I'm so much more creative and intune with my work... Sorry about any bad grammar, I'm just the lunch lady at the school. :H
    Does anybody know where I could buy Topa online. I have no allergies, no heart problems, go to my doctor every year on time,and take no other meds except Kudzu and I've ordered L- glutamine.
    Any input atall would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks Guys, You're all the BEST !!:thanks:
    ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Info on Topa ?

I do not take topa but from what I understand this is not a drug you just take on the weekends. There is a specific dosage schedule you are to take and to go abruptly on and off of it is dangerous (I believe I have heard that). I am sure others who know more will be around soon to help.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Info on Topa ?

Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
      Go to this site...this is the cheapest you will find...you CAN NOT just take this on the weekend. Topa is no joke. You gradually go up and gradually come off of it. BUT IT WORKS. Did you get RJ's book? She outlines how to start Topa and dosage info.. Go to the Topamax forum and read, read, read...there is tons of info. Lots of luck...

Comment

Info on Topa ?

I bought it on line through Pharmamx.com and got 25 mg /20 pills for 19.88 it was the cheapest I found and I searched for days. I received it in a few weeks. Also I didn't need a prescription for the medication which was helpful for me because I don't have insurance.
        Holly

Comment

Info on Topa ?

It is prescription medicine not a supplement. It is used for treatment of seizures & migraines-off label, it is used for alcohol cravings, weight loss, bullemia to name a few. Some doctors will not prescribe off label & there are a lot of folks here who were lucky enough to have gotten scripts.

You must also slowly ease the doses up to get started & down to get off. For info: Migraine Prevention Medication, Medicine: TOPAMAX (topiramate) that's Topa's official site but as I said it's purpose is for migraine & seizure.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Info on Topa ?

Thanks All

Thank-You all for the advice, Luv, I did check out the forum that you advised and I've just began to read, read, read... This may not be for me afterall...
            All You Guys are the BEST !
            ~Niblet~ :thanks:
            Just gonna put a BIG FAT OLD "0" on my drink tracker for today ! YAHOO!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Info on Topa ?

Niblet,
              Read some posts in the topamax section of this forum there is loads of info about side effects from people who are taking it, along with how they feel etc. Its a great source of info.

Mystical, I looked at the website you bought your topa from and it is very expensive compared with Aclepsa
              Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
              Pharmamx is selling 25mg for $1 a pill, aclepsa sell the same for less than $0.50.
              Pharmamx sell 20 x 100mg for $61.88, aclepsa sell 60 x 100mg for $61.25
              Suz
              Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
              X