TWINS!!!!?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWINS!!!!?????

Why oh why does God have it in for me this week. Anyone following my drama this week, a update.My daughter went to the doctor this morning 2 ultrasounds later. She calls my Mom who phones me with the news it twins!!:upset: I know babies should bring joy, but, this is just to much this week. She can't handle 4 and him! Now I'm going to be a Grandmother to 4, I'm not even 46 yet. I guess I got a big return on my investment seeing I only had one child.
    Mar

TWINS!!!!?????

Mary, bless ............

Be strong love, you can get through this

Sending big hugs your way :l :l :l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Betty, I'm crying my eyes out. I'm so afraid that they both will be boys and my little Caden will fee left out. Like he doesn't fit., I hate this so much! I want to love the children but this is so hard.
      M

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

I'm sorry simeybear, i havent been following your story this wk. Is twins that bad?

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

god this sound very hard oh my
          blessings
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Simey,
            I'm sending good energy your way -- you always have so much for everyone else here. I'm hoping these children are what drives her from that nutter (I loved when Popeye called him that).
            T.
            Mama T.
            Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Hey Mary, I'm a twin, it ain't all that bad....

Hang in there, maybe they will be two girls, or a boy and a girl.....

Amelia x
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Simey my treasure....just logging in after a LOOOOOONG break, so have not the slightest idea wot is goin' on pumpkin....but hope that all works out in the best possible way (wotever that is?????)

hugs and kisses for whyever you need them.....(I really must read the 'back' boards)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx melon:h

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Thanks everyone, She just phoned ( I sure hope her dosen't catch wind of it) He was out with his Mother shopping. She seems stunned. I asked about him her hiting her the other evening, she explained how it came about, rather matter of factly. I told her to come home again!! She dosen't seem to want to commit to that but, at the same time she didn't seem to think she was going to get the support she needs from him. I did get an invatation to come see my Grandson on Monday. I said sure I'll come and take him for the day. Then she said do you mind cleaning the cat's litter boxes while your here. The cat belongs to her husband he has never cleaned up after it. So this is what it comes down to? To see my Grandson, It has of benefit to Malcolm ? Cleaning up after his cat. This is so demeaning. I love my Grandson so much though, I'll do just about anything to see him. I have cried enough. Janie you make me smile, I'm calling Dr. Karen I'm getting a face lift. Bella, honey it's been a long week; my daughter has a abusive husband in a nutshell. I appreciate each and every one of you.
                  Mary

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Love to you and your daughter Simey dear.....my daughters father was an abusive pig from hell and I ended up changing my name and moving faaaar away to eventually end the cycle, so I know how easy it is to 'excuse' or 'discount' abusive and unnaceptable behaviour.
                    My mum used to have kittens thinking about it all, but was powerless until I had the wherewithall to do something about it, so i understand your absolute despair sweetie...

I hope your daughter can find the strength to leave this distressing and dangerous situation.
                    Much love Simey.....Melon xxx

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

all I can say is who does this guy Malcom think he is.
                      starting to get angry over here.
                      sending good vibes i your direction

trix
                      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Mary (big hugs) I understand exactly how you feel. My daughter has 4 little ones, and her husband, well, I can't even talk about him. He is not physically abusive, but there are problems..I was upset every time she told me she was pregnant, but...now I have 4 precious little grandchildren, that have to be brought up by both of them..But, they have me and my husband, and always have. I can't judge the life that they were brought into, God has reasons for everything, I guess. I hope that you can trust that and enjoy, eventually, the role that you will play in their lives...I guess we can think about what Ghandi said, 'be the change you want to see'..for me, I had to bring to my grand children's lives what I feared they would miss.

Cute story..the little girl, Allie, is the only girl of the four. She isn't left out, but like the othes, pretty much has to fend for herself..well, she was at our house last summer (4 years old) we had a little 16' pool set up. All the kids are swimming around...she is on the ladder determined to learn to swim. She taught herself to swim in 30 minutes...this is what she has gotten from being born into this situation..fierce determination! She will succeed in life with that. I look at her differntly every day now..and I can nurture that.
                        Also, there are big advantages of being a young grandmother, you are much more fun and can do more things with them!
                        Dianne

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Hi there Mary,

Hang in there! You must be truly a Saint to cope with all this! Treasure the time with your grandson - he needs you as much as you need him ...

Thinking of you - :l
                          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                          Goals:
                          Days 1-7 DONE
                          Days 8-14 DONE
                          Days 15-21 DONE
                          30 days DONE
                          60 days
                          100 days

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Hey Simey, In about 7 months you will forget that you ever said these words as you look into their eyes... I'm sending you a hug. God doesn't hand you any more than you can handle... You must be one very strong person having said that !
                            ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Oh Simey....I am so sorry...I wish I had words of wisdom...I know people in low places...LOL. I have to go to Zak's ball game...if you need me call my cell...it will be a late evening for me. I love ya girl...hugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X