Headaches anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headaches anyone

Is anyone else suffering from bad headaches. I am on day 7 and am suffering from really bad headaches. I don't normally suffer from headaches (only of the hangover type) so feeling a little pissed off that I am getting the headaches without the alcohol. Joking aside they are really quite bad. I am taking all of the MWO supplements, plus L-glutamate, 5-HTP at bedtime and am on 25mg topa, due to increase to 50mg tomorrow.

Anyone got any ideas as to what it may be. Thanks

Headaches anyone

It could still be from withdrawal, I think it could be a side effect from topa too, that should go away I think. Take some advil.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Headaches anyone

Hi,

I got them badly from withdrawals, but nothing when I started Topa. They did go away, but it does seem unfair at the time. Drink plenty of water and sleep as much as you can.

xxx

Comment

Headaches anyone

yes, I'm on day 3 of the topa (2nd time around) and had them with the it the last time, even after weeks of abstinence. I think water helps, and exercise...hopefully they will subside.

Comment

Headaches anyone

Hi there, I did get headaches too right around the day 7 mark ! I was just taking a very low dose of Kudzu and not I rarely even take one... Try to imagine that your body is saying to you, " Hey !! Where is all the alcohol I'm so used to"? This may sound weird for me to say but, welcome the physical changes, they only last for about 3 or 4 more days. Know that you are changing your body chemistry for the good and take some Tylenol or whatever works for you.... Good Luck ! You're doing great ! Dilayne hit the nail right on the head, if your body is dehydrated atall, you're gonna experience a headache. Fresh air and like Dilayne said, excercise... I'm rootin' for ya ! We're all in this thing together.
          Sincerely, ~Niblet

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Headaches anyone

I had headaches almost daily for a couple of weeks. Just know they will subside. It is one of the side effects they list when withdrawling. Hang in there!

Comment

Working...
            X