is there a full moon tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a full moon tonight or what? In the last hour I mounted the kerb while driving and punctured a wheel ,10 mins later the exhaust fell off and to top it all when I came home to make a nice calming cup of tea I smashed my favourite cup while drying it! Damn! I feel like a drink!

Hi Limers,

Don't know where you are, but it's not a full moon here love .....

Go to bed, now ...... LOL ....... where it's safe ..........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Limers,

I've just been outside to check and what is slightly worrying to me is that despite a very clear sky, I can't see the moon at all...

Comment

Limers, someone is testing you!!!

Look at it for what it is - a set of triggers that would make you want a drink in the past. When you recognize them, you can develop a plan of attack to defeat them!
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I think the full moon was 2 days ago! Ventured into town (more like a village against what you guys are used to) to get my gass cylinder filled. Put it into the back of the landrover and shut the door with GUSTO, only because the landrover's back door is STICKY. WELL the back window glass exploded (thank goodness it was shatter proof) but I still got glass bits down the front of my shirt, arms, shoulder......

Still picking bits of glass out my boobs, arms etc....... but no big deal. What PISSES me off is paying $100 to get the dam glass replaced!
          A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

There is in fact a full moon tonight...Get out & have fun You Witchies!!!

Luv~C Attached files [img]/converted_files/238983=978-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Yep!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

You gals are so funny, I am sitting here giggling and just enjoying.

Sammys love the witch and the buns of fun!!

Comment

full moon in scorpio yes it is a witchy moon too. the moon in scorpio is a very insightful one. and if it's full which only happens once a year, grrrrrrrrr meeeeowww.

yep kitties mating outside
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Yup-full moon .... You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Trixie....ewwwwww !!...
                      but....meowwwwww

Comment

Yep! Called the Full Flower Moon. Visable on May 2nd.
                        Gabby :flower:

Comment

I am on a business trip to California right now and logging in on a public computer in the hotel. Just coming across the Bay Bridge in San Francisco a few minutes ago into Oakland and saw the BIGGEST full moon I have ever seen. Oh yes my friends, it is a full moon tonight!!!
                          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

thanks for all your replies..........i will stay indoors next full moon just to be on the safe side! I know how your feeling Elizabeth, just found out it will cost 120 euros to fix my exhaust!

Comment

Working...
                            X