Dang it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it!

we couldn't go to Loretta Lynn...as much as I DON'T want to see Loretta...I would for Mama...she is hurting tonight and jusy couldn't make it....started crying which broke my heart!

Dang it!

So sorry Luv, .
    Just tell how much you love her and you'll see Loretta another time.

Love Ya
    MAr

Comment

Dang it!

I told her we'd see her next time...if ol' Loretta is still around she's so old...LOL

Comment

Dang it!

That is a great idea More....Billy's brother has 2 girls we could all dress up and be silly...she'd love it. i am gonna do "You Ain't woman Enough To Take My Man"....

Comment

Dang it!

That is a great idea and I think she'd get a kick out of it!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dang it!

Give your Mama a hug for all of us.. She is so lucky to have a daughter like you.
            Hugs to you, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Dang it!

Hey Luv, what a bummer. I liked your title though. "Dang It" . Where I come from, when something happens like that, we say "Mother FU****". Way to be classy gal. Hope you and your mom are doing all right. Don't know the status, cause I havn't checked all the threads. Take care.
              where does this go?

Comment

Dang it!

I am from the south...the bible belt of the world...when we hurl an insult no matter how ugly it is, as long as it is followed up with "bless her/his heart" we are covered in good graces. LOL (Plus, we can't say mother f---- on here...LMAO)

Comment

Dang it!

luv, you are the best. I'm gonna follow that advice from now on when somebody gets on my nerves. "Hey buddy , you are a complete ass****!. Bless your heart."
                  where does this go?

Comment

Working...
                  X