Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again

HI all,

Been away for a while. Very busy - school hockey, etc etc.

Hope everyone out there is doing well.

I'm focussing on losing weight at the moment so have something else to obsess about for the time being.

Love to you all

Cashy
    xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Back again

Hi cashy, I hope everything is going your way. Sometimes when I am away I seem to lose focus. Even when I am not on the board, I try to look in. It makes life easier for me. Glad you are back.

God Bless
    Bear
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Back again

Hey cashy, I missed you and all that sage advice. I hope your doing very well. You sound happy! I like that. Welcome to my world of weight obession. or just obsession in general (hehe)
      Smiles
      Mary

Comment

Back again

I am working off the last couple pounds of my baby weight.. it's hard! I'm doing these Taekwondo crunches I learned in Korea.. if they don't kill you, nothing will!!

Comment

Back again

Hi Cashy, I became new here while you were away doing the hockey etc... Nice to meet you.. I'm too working on losing the last 4 lbs that alchol had me carry these last years. Not no more !!! Take Care ! ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Back again

Hey GG, I'm still trying to work off that baby weight - although I have taken a fair bit of time - she just turned 16 !!

Nice to see you back CR!!!

Flip
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Back again

Hi

Hi Cashy,
              I'm back also, but am still away from my home base. I have been doing work at a nursing home in far North Queensland and having a ball. I came out of retirement to do this work and initially it was only for about 6 weeks over a couple of months but has entended to much longer because they needed me. I will finish up in mid June and think I have been really blessed to have this opportunity. All the skills are still there and I feel that I am making a difference. Still moderating successfully. Glad to hear all is OK with you. I could do with loosing some weight also but that's a challenge further down the track.

Love to everyone
              Diana
              eace:

Comment

Back again

Yeah mine's 9 and i'm still working off my baby fat, haha!

Sage advice...moi?

Love ya's,

Cashy
                "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                X