Help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me please

I am getting really really weak.. I am. It's 3:30pm and Ive had one beer, I've taken my sups but today I am just so happy I want to drink more. I booked my mom';s tickets here to Paris to be with us and I am so happy and excited that I want to drink more. I do, but I don't. My babe is having her nap; I am doing my toes to take my mind off of it, but the craving is getting bad.

Why is the craving worse when I am the happiest???? I don't get it?

Help me please

GG - Hang in there! Distracting yourself by doing your nails is good - maybe a walk next. I know what you mean about those "happy" cravings. I usually associate those with anticipation of going out somewhere fun or seeing someone I really want to see. It's almost like I'm so excited, I want to put my self in an even better mood while I wait. But I don't quite know why, because I'm already in a happy mood. Those cravings get to me more than my lonely, depressed cravings. Actually anthing can get me going. But I do know how you feel right now and I'm sending my good thoughts.

Comment

Help me please

more2life;133022 wrote: hey GG,

Do you have any Pepsi in the house? You can shake the bottle for another mini explosion. That would keep your hands busy. LOL
      Ahhh! That it so funny in a nasty way!!! I like you!

I do have one. But there is no way I am doing that again!

Eeeek! I do look like my avator today. I called my Mom and my Aunt in Canada today already to keep me busy..but mom is too excited about coming to Paris and has already started her thing.

Comment

Help me please

samadhi;133023 wrote: GG - Hang in there! Distracting yourself by doing your nails is good - maybe a walk next. I know what you mean about those "happy" cravings. I usually associate those with anticipation of going out somewhere fun or seeing someone I really want to see. It's almost like I'm so excited, I want to put my self in an even better mood while I wait. But I don't quite know why, because I'm already in a happy mood. Those cravings get to me more than my lonely, depressed cravings. Actually anthing can get me going. But I do know how you feel right now and I'm sending my good thoughts.
        Thanks Sammy love! My babe is alseep. I can't go anywhere. I am playing with Schanuzer girls; but still. It's getting so bad I am itching my arms. fuuucccckkkkkkkkk!

Comment

Help me please

Any way to quietly dance around like a maniac so you get the itchies out of your system but don't wake the baby?
          Suddenly I see
          This is what I want to be
          suddenly I see
          Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Help me please

gg run your self a nice warm bath with bubbles find a good book and read it in the bath when your little one wakes let her hop in with you with her toys and play with her no cahance of alcohol in the bath !!

Comment

Help me please

I'm trying...I really am. I can feel it through my whole body. This sucks. I've even called my hubby at work three times but he is now in a meeting. Ahhhh!!!!

Comment

Help me please

hereatlast;133028 wrote: gg run your self a nice warm bath with bubbles find a good book and read it in the bath when your little one wakes let her hop in with you with her toys and play with her no cahance of alcohol in the bath !!
                That's a great one! She does love bathing with me. I should do that. She will be waking up soon. May be I'll have the bath ready for the both of us, thank you!!!!!:l :l :l

Comment

Help me please

come on gg you can do this i had a fight with a bottle of wine over lunch yesterday its hard but i won what about a face pack or if its that bad wake the baby and go for a walk sh will sleep longer tonight

Comment

Help me please

sorry must have crossed with you yep go with the bath big hugs

Comment

Help me please

GG;133029 wrote: I'm trying...I really am. I can feel it through my whole body. This sucks. I've even called my hubby at work three times but he is now in a meeting. Ahhhh!!!!
                      GG,

I KNOW you can do this!!! Do you have any chamomile or peppermint tea to take into the bath with you?

-Lorelei
                      Suddenly I see
                      This is what I want to be
                      suddenly I see
                      Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Help me please

this is bad today. I am sitting here with my face in my hands. I am only taking them out to write 'help' to all my friends. i love you all.

Comment

Help me please

GG, it is very hard in the beginning to find other things to do than drink. One thing I found REALLY helped me is not to have any alcohol in my house. Would that be a possible option for you? You will still have those 'skin crawling' urges but the immediate temptation won't be there. If I had any alcohol in my home in the early days I wouldn't of even made it past day 3 - swear to God! Also, when shopping I went to a grocery store that didn't have a liquor store near it. I had to completely change my routine.

I know you can do it girl! It is HAAAAARD - but you are worth it!

Comment

Working...
                          X