Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody tell me how to make an avatar please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm learning more and more about the computer, but don't know how to make an avatar... Can someone help please? Thanks in advance, :thanks: ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Click on user CP, edit avatar and choose from the selections and make sure you click on save changes. You can also upload a picture from your computer or another website and you will an option to so that as well. Just always make sure you click save changes.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thank Lushy, gonna get my computer son to help me with this ...

Comment

What lushy said. Also if you want to find another avatar, go to Google images and type in what you want an image of. For example, for my avatar, I typed in Venus (you type in whatever you want), then just right-clicked the little pic I liked best, clicked down to Save Image As, named it venus1, and saved it into my My Pictures folder. Then when you go into CP, go to Option 2, click on browse, get to the My Pictures folder where you saved your pics, choose the one you want, Save changes!
        "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Thank you So much you're a great help... I will find the time later this week maybe...

Comment

Working...
          X