Our new photo gallery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our new photo gallery!

Hi, gang. We're putting the finishing touches on the photo gallery and you'll find it here. We may have a little more tweaking to do, but it should be pretty close. You'll find a link in the "Miscellaneous" forum towards the bottom of the home page, too.

Every registered member is allowed to post a photo in the online gallery. We're still trying to determine the impact on server space depending on how many photos are uploaded (and what size), so we may be able to provide more photo capacity later. Our two primary concerns are protecting the privacy of our members and working within our resource capabilities. We now have three ?levels? of membership in the forum, so in a nutshell, here's how it works:

* Guests (unregistered members) will not have access to the photo gallery. We feel this is prudent. We're really pleased to have such a high volume of guest visitors each day?many of you visited our forum this way before registering, so we understand the value of lurking. :-) However, we have no control over this particular user group, which sometimes includes spammers and others with less than honorable intentions.

* All registered members may access the photo gallery, post a photo (and delete/replace it if they wish to post another). They can view the photos of others, leave feedback and use a number of the software's features.

* Subscribers
    , which make up a much smaller subset of our community, will have additional posting and viewing privileges, as their monthly contributions help support the cost of the software, server space and tech support.

Hope that makes sense, is fair, and addresses the demand we?ve had for posting photos. We have some great pics in the gallery already?check them out and consider adding one of your own!

(Also, be sure to let me know what you think--feedback, as always, is welcome.)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Our new photo gallery!

Yeah! A new treat! We must have been good little boys & girls....thanx RJ!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

I love it!!!

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

Wonderful!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

thanks RJ! and I just today learned how to properly use my digital camera...after two years
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

I think it is cool. Thanks RJ
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

Thanks RJ, for the opportunity.

I may become a serial photo poster. Pictures say it so much better than words...

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

Thanks RJ... this is a great new feature and I am going to have fun with it! (after I finish preparing my tax return. lol)

Scooby
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

way fun....thanks RJ!
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

Thanks RJ,
                    I'm having so much fun with the photo gallery....

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      When the melon actually learns how to post a picture anywhere (I can just about blu tac a picture of 'Limahl' to my bedroom wall)....you'll wish you never started this RJ!!!!!
                      I may do a 'before and after'........I have waist length blonde hair, and I am just about to go to the coiffures on saturday to have it all chopped off and dyed red as part of the new melon look (includes poseable arms, changeable diaper and non bloaty face and body)

Now pray to whoever listens that the melon remains as technologically adept as a bowl of custard missus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

Just had a quick play...I love it...Thanks very much RJ...You really look after us:l :l

Melon...I'm still laughing at you having a picture of liamahl on your bedroom wall...An i thought i had bad hair in the 80's..
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Our new photo gallery!

You never know Weemelon, custard could become the new technology, then you could teach us all you know
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                          X