Girls night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls night!

Well, my hubby is out tonight bidding farewell to his buddy who is moving back to Houston for work so I have had a great night with my baby girl. We played all afternoon; bath time, then both of us in our jammies at 7pm. We watched her favorite movie (Cars) as she relaxed on me on her little chair and I rubber her hair and her face till she got so sleepy that I had to take her to bed. Now, I am here and I just bought her the whole complete dinky car set on ebay (she loves her dinkies) all in the original packages..complete with Mack!

As much as I love my hubby I love these girls nights. I never had anything to drink at all as we played together and I'm still on such a mommy high that I dont want any. I baked a chocolate cake today with homemade white icing, life is soooo goooooood!!

Anyone else had any good/great moments today?? These days make me smile so much. I love my little tooty pants.

Girls night!

Oh, it is such a joy to be able to be clear and present with your babes, isn't it. When my daughter is with me it is so much easier to abstain. When she's with her dad (we're divorced) I drink like crazy. I'm looking forward to having a girls day with her Sunday, Mother's Day over here in the states. Nothing like mother/daughter time, eh?
    Hugs,
    imatree

Comment

Girls night!

Enjoy every moment GG they go so quickly. I know how much you love her. She loves you just as much. Happy Mother's Day weekend
      Smiles
      Mary

Comment

Girls night!

Hi

I am not a parent but I went to see my godson today aged 5 who told me a fab funny joke, all about his wee girlfriend and we made a promise to go see Shrek 3 together. And him and his dad recited the Owl and the Pussycat wow !

Was lovely !!!!

Cheers

Gargy

Comment

Girls night!

(((GG)))

Yesterday was AF 1 for both my hubby and I, so we planned to be busy to the hilt My hubby and son met me at my work then we walked thru a large park that houses and IMAX theatre, then saw Spiderman III, then walked to Olive Garden ate, laughed then Joe drove Evan home (he's my stepson). Kids are sure a blessing. I act like a kid around him, Joe says it's like having two kids and he's the only adult

Comment

Girls night!

At bedtime my daughter and I snuggled up while she read a story to me. She was really getting into character while reading, and we ended up with a massive case of the giggles. I laughed so hard that I cried. It was the very best moment of the day to be there with her laughing and enjoying ourselves!

Twenty years from now I will remember this night and start giggling all over again.

Julie

Comment

Girls night!

My youngest (17months) can't stop singing and dancing at the momment (except when he's kicking or throwing a ball) He sings from morning till night and plays a few notes on the electric keyboard then dances round and round till the next few notes he has to play. It is so funny and fills me with such joy.
              Suz
              Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
              X