Cows.....Moooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cows.....Moooo!

A young man visiting a dude ranch wanted to be "Macho," and went out walking with one of the hired hands. Walking through the barnyard, the visitor tried starting a conversation:

"Say, look at that big bunch of cows."

The hired hand replied, "Not 'bunch,' but 'herd.' "

"Heard what?"

"Herd of cows."

"Sure, I've heard of cows. There's a big bunch of 'em right over there."
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Cows.....Moooo!

That's cute. Whenever we see cows my husband shouts, " Hello Ladies!" then he moo's...must be an urban thing, but the kids and I crack up! We love cows, and chickens too. The Pre-school teacher just hatched some....I have been there every single day watching the eggs.... 21 days! Pathetic to be so urban. They are so precious...those little chicks. They grow up FAST! They have actual feathers on their wings now, and they are only a week old. OK....I need to get out more.

Comment

Cows.....Moooo!

that made me laugh:H
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Cows.....Moooo!

Tee Hee! We have them locally. I see them on my way to work. Those calves are so cute!

Comment

Cows.....Moooo!

My husband does the same thing Kizzie!! That is funny....
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Cows.....Moooo!

Now what actually cracked me, was that Kizzie said that the Pre-school teacher hatched some cows and chicken! That is some SPECIAL pre-school teacher! Which planet is it from?

OK - Quick question for our witted! What do you call ... the child ... or twins (calf and chick!) of a Pre-school teacher?

1. A Pralf and Prick?
            or
            2. Pre-ca-school and pre-chischool
            or
            3. A freak of nature
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
            X