af Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Monday

Ok.....trying again! I made it last Monday but was suppose to have af Wednesday..... but didn't happen because my friend was coming over but didn't come but I had already given myself permission to drink so I did. Not going to happen this week!!!! ray:ray:ray:

af Monday

I'm right there with you -143.

TMH
    The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

af Monday

Me, too, -143. I am AF today, tomorrow and this week. Day by day. Okay?

Comment

af Monday

Count me in!

Comment

af Monday

Drinking lots of water and herbal tea! Tonight I take my first melatonin I'll let you guys know how I slept.

Comment

af Monday

NNG.....okay!

Comment

af Monday

Well it's 6:34am and I'm up. I slept off and on but I didn't itch! Last Monday I itched really bad! So I guess that's pretty good! How did you guys make out?

Comment

af Monday

I did fine. Had pizza so had a nonAlcoholic beer &
                as far as sleep, took some Trazadone, watched tv til 11p, & slept well.

Yay us!
                The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

af Monday

Morning, all!
                  I slept well, too. Such a relief to sleep well for once - this has been a life-long problem for me, not related to alcohol. But last night was good, and I have energy to see the day through completely AF.

-143, you are in my thoughts. Keep up the good work and take it day by day and step by step.

Comment

af Monday

Good for everyone! I did okay too. Not feeling great - trying to figure out if it's allergies or a cold coming on. I took allergy medicine yesterday but still feeling puffy eyed and heavy headed and a sore throat. No sneezing but I don't always sneeze with my allergies. Will wait it out but I hope I feel better soon. I went to work and someone said 'You look like you should be home" (and she wasn't even standing very close to me)- - so I decided then and there to go home and work from home today! Glad I have the flexibility to be able to do that!

Comment

af Monday

Thanks guys for sharing!!! Glad to hear about all the great sleep! :wd:

NNG: Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!

Frances: Hope you feel better!

I don't know if I'm going to drink today....I have given myself permission to drink but we'll see. Tomorrow is my af Wednesday. So....we'll see....

Have a great Tuesday!!!! :groupluv:

Comment

af Monday

af Monday again! I really need it after this weekend!!! Only had 1 af day last week which was Tuesday.... so just trying to make it through today!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X