So blue today......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So blue today......

Today is suppose to be my af Monday...... but I am feeling so depressed I don't know if I'm going to make it. I drank pretty hard this weekend. I guess I was drowning my sorrows, cause I didn't really feel sad..... just numb. But when I woke up this morning I felt like a mountain of gloom fell on me. For those of you who haven't been reading no fools April mod squad thread.... I found out Saturday that my 19 year old daughter is pregnant with her third child! Well I guess technically her second cause she just had an abortion a few months ago!

I know drinking is not going to help or change anything.... but I just don't want to feel right now! I haven't felt this down in a long time....... :upset::upset::upset:

So blue today......

Oh that has to be so tough! Downright devastating, I'm sure. I don't walk in your shoes so not sure what to say except that I feel your pain and what may seem now like hopelessness.

Is she in a serious relationship? Any chance of Dad stepping up to the plate? Go ahead and vent here, and as you said you know drinking won't help the situation. I am certainly not in any position to preach so I won't. Just know I care about how you feel.

TMH
    The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

So blue today......

I feel you brother and I'm also getting one of those feelings once in while and I also drink some booze to calm my feelings and hoping to feel right in the future.
      Alcohol will hit you bad but you can always turn your back
      Alcohol can bring a lot of misery but there is a solution because it's not a mystery
      Alcohol will give you pleasure but in the future it will give you pain that you cannot treasure

Comment

So blue today......

Thanks TMH! They have only been dating for about 2 months.... on a good note he does have a job! So we'll see....
        My grand daughter's dad helps out a little..... he gets her like once a week and he and his family buy her some clothes and shoes from time to time.
        I hope this new guy will step up......

Comment

Working...
        X