Apps for recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apps for recovery

I promised a new member that I would start a thread about healing apps. So here it is. I love my hypnosis recordings by Darren Marks and Glenn Harrold. I also started to listen to a subliminal recording from subliminalmp3s.com. I like to use it at work because it doesn't cause me to get sleepy. Is it working? No clue. But I think it's helping and I guess that's all that matters. If it's only a placebo - oh well - I'll take it.

Please post any helpful apps that you are using in your journey to an AL free life. They don't have to be hypnosis. Just anything that is helpful. When I quit smoking, I downloaded a free app that kept track of how many days I was smoke free, how much I had saved, etc. It was motivational. I never went back. Yay!!!

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to your input.

Moss
    Everything is going to be amazing

Thank you Moss - I am going to check these out.

BG

Comment

I agree with the 2 hypnosis apps you mentioned, Moss (although I shouldn't really comment on GH because I have fallen asleep so quickly each time I've used his!). I also like Simply Being and Headspace.

Comment

NS - that's a great testimonial for GH I'm checking out the others now. BG - have a great time on your vacation.
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Working...
        X