june 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 9

hiya folk ..howare we today then?Im out early doors this mornin ..well not that early..bout 8 if the motorway is open..out learning or tryin to learn one of my new toyz that I bought not so long back....
    nice and sunny today..brew time.....lets do it...

hiya Lav..hows the weather today then?glad you got all the planting done...ive got a bit of thinning out to do..radishes turnips beetroot....weather here is ace ..heres some sun with your brew.....yep Im so chuffed the rabbits are doing so well...not quite there yet but they are starting to look out for each other....as for the house being a money pit...erm yep!!

hiya pie hows you....any plans for today ?are you working?meant to show you this...this is theold window I put in the cold frame behind the greenhouse ..just to let the air circulate over the plants...a real bodge ..nothing was square so it was a bend and file to fit job....but it works!!

20150607_120258.jpg

hi pauly...sent you a pm...but all I can do is echo what ppqp wrote ..we will and can support you as much as poss....:hug:

hey det hows you then?glad you are back into routine my friend.....brilliante...

hiya ppqp...hows holiday mode treating you....?no phoning work..or "just popping over to see""its your time..what are you planning apart from going to your sisters?
    whatever it is ..enjoy the holiday..

hey Sam ..hows you mate just a quick menshun..hope its going ok

right peeps ..off out to play..have a good one

A man knocked on my door earlier with a survey and asked what my thoughts were on awkward moments.

I just stood there and stared at him in silence.

I tried my hand at speed dating.

A blonde girl sat down in front of me and I asked, "Has anyone ever told you that you should be a model?"

"No, actually." she blushed.

I said, "Well, I'm not overly surprised."

Dave: "You didn't tell me my new home was infested with snakes!"

Estate agent: "What I said was it definitely doesn't have any mice."

A work colleague asked me what day it was today.

"I'll just check my underpants" I said.

"Oh, are they those novelty ones that have the day of the week on them?"

"No" I replied, "it's just that if they're clean, it's Monday."

G7 leaders agree to phase out fossil fuel use by end of century.

They'll phase out fossil fuels when fossil fuels have run out.

Brilliant strategy! no wonder these guys are world leaders!!

A lorry has crashed on the M62, shedding its load of 40 tons of butter.

Well, not actually on the motorway. It was a slip road.

I've just bought a pair of Harry Potter platform shoes.

Size 9 and 3/4.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Abbers,

Nice job getting the window in place, Mick. How goes it with your stained glass panels?

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I like the speed dating and underwear jokes I responded to the pm,hopefully it worked,Det,I know she smokes weed and drinks homeless people beer,but I've no clue what else she takes now,I know in the past she was going to raves so ecstasy and I know her ex thought LSD "opens your mind" so probably that too,she needs to get a medical card and then I'm gonna get her to be evaluated......if she'll go I'm just trying to get through, trying not to worry cuz I always worry and it ends up not being so bad after all,and even if it is bad,I'm useless if I'm drinkin,to myself, my bills,to everyone, little Bobbi leaves tomorrow for Portland I can tell she's ready though, I'm ready to get my routine back too,I'm gonna miss her though, well off for a titch more coffee, much love to all,back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

X-post hi Pie
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good late moring Abbers,

I have been on MiMom duty since 8:30 this morning. Oh yes I am grateful for clear-headed mornings, ha ha!
          The heavy rains overnight have moved out & no tornado business, thank goodness!

Greetings Mick, thanks for the startup!
          My 4 year old grandson has moved on from his Thomas fascination & is now (sadly) in to Minecraft, ugh
          He's sitting here next to me right now watching youtube videos of Minecraft. I definitely need to limit that nonsense. Hope you ejoyed your sunny day!

Hi there Pie, what's on your game plan today?

Pauly, you have your very own support group, cheerleaders & good old online friends here - don't forget that :hug:

Greetings to the rest of the crew. I will check in later!!
          Have a wonderful AF day everyone.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

how do all,
            taking advantage of a really pretty day here... just finished preparing a couple of beds, going to try popcorn this year rather regular corn. Likes my popcorn. Setting up another strip grazing fence. Been fencing 5 acre parcels and letting the cowers eat all down. Did it last year to a field and it came back thick.

Mick, always appreciate that you remember any/all of us in your posts. How's the back?

Pauly, how goes it? always good to get back to a routine!

Hello Pie, any projects today?

Lav, hope you got this beautiful day in your area. Baby chicks are growing right along.

Hello to all coming by that ain't made it yet and to those who do, but didn't today.
            back at it...
            Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hey there Sam!
              I was just thinking about your baby chicks today. My grandson asked when I was getting some, ha ha! I wish I could but I just have room to house any more. If they would just stay small & cute
              Good luck with the popcorn, sounds good!

I hope everyone has a peaceful night!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

yabba dooo ABeroooonies!

enjoying a lovely thunder/lightning storm out the living room window. Was blazing hot this morn, now dark and stormy.

As I learn how to de-stress my life I'm also noticing I'm more productive which is great. Also nice to feel some sore muscles from
                sword-play last night.

Sam, I confess the wife and I are also popcorn lovers. So long as there's lots of real butter and we only have it 1x per week I'm fine with that.
                I really should try to find a non GMO popping corn, if there is such a thing anymore.

Mick, what new toy are you referring to?

time to make a lamb curry.... be well everyone!
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X