june 10 af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 10 af daily

hey everyone,up early ready for another day,setting alarm 30 minutes earlier seems to be giving me a lot more time.

Lots to do at work,but good to have the focus,sober,getting a cold, had first hypno appt,was very relaxing and next time we're going to look at memories while I'm under.

Sorry this breif - just wanted to say hi,Sam chicks sound very cute,Lav supernanny,Mick with bad back and cute bunnies,Pauly I hope that Michelle gets some help,look after you.

Pie and PPQ love to you both and Det trying to follow your lead on the destressing!

Have a great sober day everyone shower and clothes time
    one day at a time

mornin alll....got the kitchen door getting fitted today ..old fashioned locks ,stained glass and old door handles ...will look pretty good but its a pain....sun is out shining today it is lovely out there ..off for a bimble ..leave the door fitters to it.....took me a wee while to get on tinternet again this morning...

time for a quick brew the n make myself scarce......coffee on the go......

mornin bear,hows things with you today?best of luck with the hypno...and hope the cold shifts rapidly.....

hiya pie ...hows you this fine day?all good hopefully..yep today is the start of fitting day for the door and glass panels ...will pic it up when done...what are you up to today then?

hiya pauly.....yep got the reply to the pm...how are you today ?have you spoken to Michelle about your worries or fears or straightenin her life out?this boyfriend doesnt seem to be helping the issue either... whatever ..remember numero uno....:hug:

hiya mimom....hows you today then?all good ...? bit of a transition there then ...Thomas to minecraft... def better off with thomas....brew time ..want one?silly question really!!anything doing today?

hiya Sam...hows the job going mate?all ok?whats the difference between popping corn and corn?have a great day my friend..

hiya Det ...like you I love popcorn..... got a load of it ready to put in microwave to pop...dont like the sweet stuff ...prefer the savoury....as for the new toy.....Pauly asked the same question...ermmm if I gave that out..it would certainly goive the whole mystery outings up ..so uh uh....sorry chief..suffice to say it is pretty complikated....and will take me a while to get my head round it!!

ppqp...hows the hols going ?hope all is well.......

right folks short and sweet...just like ??????

take it easy n have a good one...
    Stealing clothes from the washing line...

or shopping on-line, as its known in Liverpool.

"Doc," I said, "every time I fart, the room fills with smoke and stinks of petrol. What's the matter with me?"

"That's easy," he said. "You're exhausted."

My girlfriend said I was too controlling,but i just ignored her... it wasn't her turn to speak.

It's National Carers Week.

But no-one seems to give a fck.

The local homeless man is currently under house arrest.

He says it's a walk in the park.

When I joined school, I used ebook readers instead of books.

I went to Kindlegarten

Paddy says to Murphy, I have to take my car for a service tomorrow and its a 40 mile drive.
    Murphy replied, I know you hate driving, I'll take you in my car.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers on this Hump day Wednesday

Glad you liked the hypno bear!
      Most people don't know much about it but I think it can be an extremely effective tool. Way, way back in the 70's there was an anesthesiologist at the hospital where I worked who used hypno pre-operatively on certain patients. It was fascinating to me at the time. The patients recovered quickly without all of the side effects of the usual inhaled gases. I hope you continue to find your sessions helpful.

Hey there Mick with the bum back Hope you are doing OK with that!
      I bet your door is going to look awesome!

No plans to watch kids today so I am going to try to make the most of my free time
      First a trip to Curves then back here for some yard work before the temperature drives me back inside - heading up to near 90 later.
      Greetings to PQ, Det, Sam, NS, Pie, Pauly & anyone else popping in today!

Have a great day everyone, make it AF

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
        a quick peek in my self. Doing some 'veying and then going postal in the afternoon.

check in later with a little more time
        later
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, just popping in like Sam real quick, put a perm in my hair yesterday and doing damage control now,its fried and ugly hope everyone has a happy hump day
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Quick pop in for me too as I'm heading out the door. Enjoying not thinking about work. LOL

Comment

Hi there, Bear, Mick, Lav, Sam, Pauly, and all to come.

Friends brought over their 15 month old puppy for me to babysit for the next several days while they travel. She's completely adorable, and not completely house trained, so I'll be watching her like a hawk. No work, other than pet sitting, through the summer, and no DIY projects planned. Might be a good time to take on some projects of the self-improvement variety.

Bear, I always appreciate an extra 30 minutes in the morning.

Mick's got a new toy? Hmm, whatever could it be? A high-tech fishing rod maybe?

It's in the 90s here too, Lav,so anything outdoors, best done in the morning.

Sam, how to you find driving on the wrong side of the road? Very strange?

Oh, Pauly. I got a perm once in 1975. Will never forget it, or do that again.

Comment

Hi PQ! Bunch o' y'all enjoying quickies today. Have fun then. Don't worry. I'll be fine here on my own. Getting puppy kisses. Or maybe I'll pop on over to Lav's this afternoon for some iced tea.

Comment

Pie,the curls I imagined are far from what happened, looks like a haystack

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, I don't remember if I did anything with my disastrous perm, other than hide out for weeks until it calmed down. Would lots of creme rinse help?

Comment

I threw some color stain on it so at least its not orange anymore and trimmed some off,meh,Kell warned me!she wouldn't do it cuz she knew I'd hate it, but I'm so impulsive with stuff, feel sad today cuz Bobbi left,knew I'd bitch about a full house, then bawl after they leave

Comment

C'mon, Pie, aren't we perfect after we quit drinking? What's to improve :wink:??? Good luck with the pup! Maybe you can finish the house-breaking job. 15 months of that would be tough to take - the owners would love you forever!

I hope all the rest of you abbers had a good day (in spite of the hair fiasco, Pauly!). After a 36 hour trip with friends that featured wine, I'm glad to be back to my rather calm life. Listening to wine-talk is really a drag...

Comment

heyo ABerooonies!

keep trying to get the mowing done but every time I pop outside it starts to rain again. oh well.

Bear, hope the hypno works well for you. I like it very much.

Pauly, you just might start a new avante garde hair style. No idea if that's the right spelling....

Mick, ok then we are forced to guess. The most logical guess is that you are building a rocket ship for interstellar adventure.

can't stop thinking about popcorn again!

well, off for a few more work projects, then to make something spicy and garlicky for dinner

be well amigos y amigas
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Ooh, Det! Good guess. It's gotta be a rocket ship!

NS, yes I forgot how perfect not drinking makes us. Well, except for the occasional bad hair day. No kidding, I'm glad you chimed in because I read an opinion recently that if we aren't improving, we're sliding back into relapse territory. I'll go track it down,and copy over here. I'd be interested in your take on the subject.

NS - Haven't found it yet
                            Last edited by Pie; June 10, 2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Pauly, sorry about the perm
                              Why is it that some hair types take them so well & others not at all?
                              I hope you can get it settled down a bit. Be kind to yourself, please.

If Mick is building a rocket ship I hope it's big enough for all of us & the bunnies too

Pie, what kind of dog are you watching? Not house broken at 15 months sounds rough!
                              I never had a problem training my big dogs, German Shepherds & Goldens - they were easy. The hardest one was my newest dog, a smaller mixed Beagle type. For some reason it took her some extra time. Good luck with your student

NS, sorry you had to listen to the wine-talkers. BORING!

Det, if it keeps raining the grass keeps growing & you'll have even more to cut. That's what we put up with here on the east coast, ha ha!

How did the deliveries go Sam?

PQ, hope you are having some fun!

Sleep well kids!
                              Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X