the first of July ...white rabbits....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the first of July ...white rabbits....

mornin all...well here we are first o the month ..just seems like yesterday it was a month ago:egad:so how are we all today then?couldnt sleep last night ..it was really boiling...the temperature in my car yesterday at one point reached 34 degrees in your money...today is supposed to be even hotter....the wabbits even had their own sunshade!!!Sandy is now using the ramp ..got a few adjustments to make ....but nothing major...first of me pink poppies came out today....its lovely....got nail gun too yesterday so look out world!!brew time here we go....

mornin Lav...happy anniversary for yesterday..504 months ?eek big numbers brew time....hers a thought for you....before doing the laser surgery thingy....why dont you try freeze spray or something like that on it?you get 2 different types ...aerosol sprays..the cold (freeze) and the one that warms the muscles..it works on us yoomans..why couldnt it work on dogs?cant think why not...might be worth looking into...

hey pie hows you?all good ..Sandy likes her new ramp...few mods to do but nowt special...sleeping on a marshmallow....ouch ...prefer a hard mattress...and if my pillows are soft end up with a headache!!

hey pauly great to see you back in chirpy land.....gotta conclude with ns in some ways re you n drink...you do really well..and then blow it all to rat....but when you look at what its about..its about keeping healthy...now every day you aint drinking gives you credits on the health check..so totin up your points ..you aint doin so bad maam..if you dont mind me saying,..by the time that you siad that you were gonna drink on this fred last time...the decision was made...it wasnt negotiable no matter what anyone said.....next time..if there is...force yourself not to drink until you get some answers off someone on here...not just a dont do it answer but an alternative strategy..will you give it a go?theres all sorts we could do..from physical to mental strategies...but the point is ..no matter what ..every day you aint boozin you R winning..:hug:

ppqp...thats ace I bet my angel does think...whats he up to now!!!!as for the sun was dans le jardin till half past nine thirty last night ..it were grand ...so here you go a wee ray of sunshine coming your way...

hey Sam ...hows you you today then?all good my friend...an organic mattress ...you mean a bed o straw?????

hey ns.....your post.... it will be hard to go back to a Black and Decker. pray tell why are you using a drill to process food?? same with your dog with the arthuritis..is there a chance a spray would work too?it may not dependant on how thick and what kind of coat she has...or indeed if the spray is suitable...

hey bear....your post ...Focusing on breathing is calming for me. yep guess breathing figures quite high up on my list too!!glad you are doing okand the work issue wasnt as bad as you thought....

Mr G...hows you dude??long time no see hows the land of the Wizard doing? thought youd gotta part in neighbours or summat!!!reading your post was good about the thoughts..it is very much like surfing...you see it coming,then you have to deal with it and then it goes...its the how you deal with it that counts ..you go over the top smoothly,or eyes shut plunge thru it...or struggle with it till you think ..ah sod it lets see what happens Im beat...but def good post now that surfin is on the table ..have a bonzer mate..

hey det...hows you today?all good?are you home now or any more trips lined up?

hi matt hows you today then mate..you doing good?

right folks for the offski...have a good one....

My deaf mate has dislocated all of his fingers.

He took some whizz and couldn't stop talking.

Yesterday, I saw a sheep pole-dancing.

It was in a kebab shop.

Greece was so much better in the 70s.

When John Travolta was the head honcho.

One time only deal...

We offer to return the Elgin marbles to Greece.

Providing they can afford the post and packaging.

Greece: "We'll bounce back."

"We've just had a bit of a rough patch the last 2,000 years."

"Chips and Gravy please," I said to the school receptionist.

"This isn't a chip shop sir, are you sure you're in the right place?" she frowned.

"Look I didn't name them, it's their crazy fcking mother."

There was a letter on my doormat this morning with the words "do not bend" on it.

I thought, well how the fck am I going to pick it up?

After announcing he's getting married, a guy tells his pal he'll be wearing a kilt. 'And what's the tartan?' asks the mate. 'Oh, she'll be wearing a white dress.' he replies.

20150630_144356 (1).jpg

20150701_070856.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

love the shade for bunnies. and beautiful flower, what is it?

Comment

hiya Rox,great to see ya over here,,,its a poppy
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Yo FabAbbers!

G'day Mick. All good down this way thanks mate. Love your pics, and jokes, especially the last one. Have a good one out there everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

morning all
          how is everybody, off to do a little more 'veying today. Haven't heard back from the Soil & Water folks, maybe it is a go and maybe not, but there's always something to do. Gotta run, hope to see how everyone is later
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,we need a pic of Sandy on her ramp was trying to fall asleep last night and my stupid stomach was growling, I hardly ever get that,so I ate a nut bar thingie while laying there and eventually dozed,Det,at least you understand that weird feeling too,its a really hard physical condition to explain, I ain't counting anymore anyways,pretty sure I won't be drinkin as sick as it makes me now,its like I've grown intolerant to it,guess it makes sense cuz both hubs and a girl I work with are the same age both swear they can't tolerate foods like pizza,spaghetti, etc and it only happened after turning 45,before that it was ok, so maybe I've aged out of alcohol,Lav,Louie had pms yesterday too haha,Sam,I wish they'd quit draggin ass and let us know if we got the job my fingers are starting to cramp they've been crossed for two weeks haha,hello to all and I hope everyone enjoys their day
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Happy Wednesday, Happy July, Happy Canada Day. Did I cover everything
              Oh, one more - Happy Birthday SF!!!

We had a spectacular thunderstorm overnight, incredible. The lightening was fierce, a bit scary. My big dog started huffing & puffing & pacing - not a good thing.

Mick, the cold laser treatments are non-invasive - more of a therapy sort of thing, no surgery involved. I still need to do more reading before I decide to invest in that. We'll see.
              Love your sun-bunny umbrella
              Very nice poppy!

Greetings Roxanne, Pauly, Sam, G & everyone stopping by today. I need to get some work done & ready to ship so I will stop back later. We have tickets to go to Longwood Gardens tonight for a light & sound show of some sort - sounds interesting. I hope the weather holds up
              Have a great AF Wednesday everyone!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                hiya Rox,great to see ya over here,,,its a poppy
                i knew that............................................

Comment

hey everyone - 34 degrees here,binned off gym and had a snooze off for healthy dinner at friend's in a bit, but first a shower,smelly!!

Happy to be sober,loving life a lot more,seems to be more sober people popping up in my social life all the time!Meeting old colleague who is doing year without and OH friend has done 6 months,finally some company!
                  Have a great day everyone - det - where's my dinner?!!
                  one day at a time

Comment

MAE ALL...

Quick post...even though it's a holiday here, been training garden volunteer on the website, over to help finish the coolaroo seating area and now just heading out for a late lunch with friends. Will pop back later and check on everyone.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey All, just a quick check in and wishing all a great day!
                      11 months and 1 day sober for me and I feel great. In past quits when I would get 6, 8 months, I still had that nagging thought of " I was missing out on something...
                      Today I can honestly say I have zero desire to drink and go back to that horrible way of living.

Stay hard my friends!
                      AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Not much cooking here today. If anyone's looking for the rain though, we've got it! Mick, the pole-dancing sheep joke wins the seegar. NS, how'd you make out with your dog at the vet?

Greetings to Det, Roxy, G, Sam, Pauly, Lav, Bear, and all yet to come by.

Happy Canada Day, PQ. SG left for class this morning sporting her red & white!

Comment

Quick stop in from me....internet has been out thanks to all the storms we have had.

Pauly----I so can relate to what you described. I've also had people try to use the logical approach in me....and it really only made me more determined to drink. It is a very illogical monster.

I recently read..."addiction is always trying to buy more time"......I'll start tomorrow, Monday or WTF...I haven't drank in awhile.....you know all the crazy BS

Working at the yoga studio tonight....I just love being here. I'll check back when I can...

Comment

Working...
                          X