iiiiiiiittttttss ferrriday da tird..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iiiiiiiittttttss ferrriday da tird..

morn folks how is you all today then?all good ...well isnt it funny how the wureld changes so much....4th July 1776, America says sod the Brits we want independance..on the 8th its read...yesterday a motion in Parliament.."to view the possibilty of air strikes by British aircraft against ISIL...statement says "that although it may be a token in respect of the amount of airpower currently used,nevertheless it would show our American friends and allies we stand together...what goes around comes around...couldve said in 1776 we are taking a career break for a coupla hundred years ..job done...
    anyways I digress ...over there are you all set for tomorrow?Im taking Julies mum n dad to the airport...3 am tomorrow!!right brew time folks are we all ready??

hiya pie....did you find courgettes?there kinda like coocumbers..Ive moved mine outside and it battered down yesterday!!banana split and salad ...hmm on the same plate with mayo!!you got any plans for the weekend?

hiya Lav...phew that was lucky with the rain ..fortunately my hair didnt frizz up!!glad you enjoyed the gardens..did you buy any plants or was it just a show?brew time ..here you go ...what are your plans for tomorrow ?big get together ...where you end up cooking?

hey Sam ..hows yo then ttoday mate ?all good ..glad you got the pigs outta the house and moved the chicks :egad:as for the blacksnake..Id be very temped to make an egg out of cement or something!!you playing toons for tomorrow ?any shindigs lined up?

hiya pauly....every idiot in Vegas ..chuffed I wasnt there!!my hair isnt greasy...mind you be a bit of a problem cutting it tho...what have you got lined up for the 4th?

hey SF...your post....then the kids and I are going out to see hubby play. isnt that usually the other way round?did you enjoy the mexican food? not so sure Ive ever had itt ...if you discount tequila....!!how are you doing with the booze fiend?

hiya NS....hows you today then?all good?hows the dog doing any better?as far as Im concerned ..we are quit buddies....likewise with any single person on here who quits or has the guts to try..utter respect to them...yep tomorrow is a good day for me..its the day that I decided enough was enough...and fortunately here I am still...yep I can here the groans!!!:happy2:have a great weekend

hey Det....ha snap... I pull stunts like that with curries etc extra chillies in them..I like them unfortunately thats just right to me kinda of translates in Julie speak ....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh its roastin!!you got any plans for celebrating tomorrow?

pppqp...too much ...get some you time in!!!just cos you had time off ..you are allowed it...!!!!:hug:

hiya matt ..hows you today?likewise bear..just like being at skool this iz..get signed in...then bugger off outta the window!!!!well some people did ..I never ever ever did:eek-new:

right folks have a great day ...and for my friends across the pond have a good one tomorrow too....

So 22 counties in Alabama are refusing to issue gay marriage licenses on the grounds that they believe in the traditional marriage of a man and his sister

Laura Bassett wasn't lying when she said in the pre-match interview that one of her goals was to go to Japan.

I'm sweating like a Greek MP on the phone to Wonga.

"Can you describe the person who just robbed you?" asked the police officer.

"Yes. He is wearing a black polo shirt, green apron and a cap," I replied.

"That's him right there," I said," pointing at the bloke, "He charged me eight fcking pounds for a coffee."

I came home from working abroad to see my wife waiting by the door, with my 3 year old daughter.

"Aren't you getting big!" I smiled, picking her up.

"Put me down you cheeky git." Said my wife.

Due to the hot weather my children have asked for something cool for tea.

So I've bought them all sunglasses to wear whilst they eat their Vindaloo.

How many people does it take to change a light bulb?

Less than would be required for a heavy one.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday to all

I'm on my second cup of coffee already Mick! Dogs & hot flashes wake me up too early some days, ha ha!
    We didn't buy any plants at Longwood the other night but we did look in their shop. I'm thinking I'd like to add a fig tree to our collection here - we'll see. I actually have no plans made for the weekend but that can change at any time. If I'm not busy cooking for the crowd then I'll be happy to spend some time outside battling weed overgrowth
    I also need to get busy & bake a cake or something for your celebration tomorrow!!!

Greetings to everyone, I'll check in later.
    I'm off to Curves to get the day started right
    Have a wonderful AF Friday everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,where are Julie's parents going?that's early, make sure you're fully awake so you don't accidentally cut someone off like I did when I had to take Kell that one morning haha,have Louie today as they're both working on their day off so they could have tomorrow off,sux cuz we'll basically be stuck in the house cuz I don't like taking him out in the heat,but we'll find something to do,his latest thing is hiding, even if its just under a blanket, Lav,seems like you had fun,I laugh when you post on Facebook where you're at and it says"with Bill" just so matter of fact,stomach rumbling so back later,much love to all,hope we all have a Fab Friday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all,
        suppose to be a rainy day but not seeing it yet, off to keep plugging away at 'veying jobs still left undone. Thanks for the brew Mick, hope you'll be around to celebrate your anniversary! not much going on here cept the same ol same ol. Lav, turned a little cool for the little peeps out there, might rig up a heat lamp. Wishing everyone a good one
        Sam

ps Xpost Paully, morning to you
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning All,

Positively gorgeous morning here.

Lav, Huge jalapeno fan here. (Required for citizenship in Texas) Try slicing lengthwise, remove seeds, fill with shredded cheddar, and grill. Yummm!

Mick, you outdid yourself on jokes this morning! And yes, Alabama is the place to go if you wish to marry a sibling or a cousin.

Pauly, I hear that new Pixar movie, Inside Out, is a winner. Maybe a few hours in an air conditioned theater will help pass the day with Louie.

Sam, your piggies sure look content.

SG is off to New Orleans for the holiday weekend. I'll pop back later.

Comment

Pie,nice suggestion but Louie in a movie theater? Hahahaha, this kid gets ants in his pants every 10 minutes he don't"do" sitting still
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oops, I didn't think about that, Pauly. Actually thinking I may go see it myself.

Comment

4 July here already - so a very happy anniversary Mick! 3 Years AF is so amazing and I bet you think so too! Congratulations.

Comment

Mick 3 Years huh? Great Job Mate! (Thats about all the Australian I know) Well done sir!

Hey everyone! Just a quick check in for me, on the back side of a double shift, then 2 weeks of a much needed vacation.
                  Hope everyone has a safe and great holiday and if your not celebrating a holiday have a great day anyway!

And Stay Hard!
                  AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Hi, All

have a great vacation, Matt, and don't drink anything we wouldn't :wink:.

how was the movie, Pie?

got a good report on ms. Dog - all joints/tendons are fine other than 1 shoulder which got an overuse injury. So, antiinflammatories prn, glucosamine chews, and we have to set limits on playing ball since her internal governor apparently doesn't quite work.

happy third anniversary, Mick. I think it is past midnight for you. Was July 3, 2012 special in any way or had you just decided you'd had enough? (Or was getting all the fireworks on the 4th part of your plan???).

Comment

4th july over here. Happy anniversary Mick! That's just great stuff. Well done mate. We are fortunate to have you around.

Happy 4th July to my USA friends.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

What's not to love about a celebration that spans the hemispheres and crosses the dateline? Thrilled to be here on the happy occasion of your 3rd AF anniversary, Mick, and that's no joke!

Interesting question about July 3rd, NS. Hope Mick sees it.

Comment

Happy 3 years of freedom Mick!

Doing well with no booze. Family had a great time yesterday.....it was a 2 hour drive and we were just having fun the whole ride. Pulled up and the place was "tequila John's Mexican food and tequila bar". Except it was a very family oriented place and I don't think anyone was drinking at all. Funny too because a very health oriented friend had just posted an article about how tequila was actually healthy for you and all the benefits of it. I personally never tried the stuff......nor, do I think I need to go down that road

Plans for tomorrow.....hopefully, we don't get Mick's celebration rained out.

Comment

Working...
                          X