Friday the 10th of july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday the 10th of july

Right ..now that we have cleared that one up.....well done to those who spotted the sobriety test yesterday...and well done to Sam for trying to drag me out of the mire!!so we have established its Friday,the long awaited poets day....seems like a week since we had one of these!!right enough of this frivolity and onto more serious matters.....brew time...all in?

hiya pie..so hows Curly Larry nMo doing today then ? did the buggy turn up to move everything?

hey ppqp ..hows you then ?still got the hot wevver there?as I recall there used to be a lot of range fires around this time mainly due to live ammunition being used on the prairie..Glad car is parked up and doing ok ...see you took on bosses role yesterday and did one early!!!

hiya bear hows you...?glad work isnt phasing you ..let it go cemeteries are full of people that work couldnt do without!!considering you aint doing a lot...seems like a shedful in that post you put!!half day then gone yeeeeeees and the weather is looking good too

hiya Lav...well more of the same for you today then tooisnt it?heres an extra extra large brew to keep you going.....checked courgettes this morning ....14 of them !and more to come....3 peppers!!

hiya pauly...hey no need to be confused..join the mad gang!!!so how Melanie the kitten doing today then?Our Amy has got a kitten...dont know what type ..but its like a Bengal tiger ...goes mad when you go near it..and decides to scratch you ,the furniture anything to bits!

Hiya Sam the soil..nah that doesnt sound too cool does it??hows you today then ?when do you start the next job?

hiya fumbelina..hows you then mate?all good ..no no carpentry pics at the mo...made a shelf thats about it really!!you at home for the weekend?

hiya NS ..hows you today then?all ok apart from busy? have a good one anyway..

right folks poets day so early finish ..have a good one......

Cuba is excited to normalize relations with the United States. The people can't wait to see the new 1958 Chevrolets.

I'm not saying I live in a pretentious area.

But I have to ask the ducks if they prefer butter with their bread

This tube strike is really affecting me.
    It took me ages to get the lid off the Smarties.

What's a ninja's favorite drink?

WHATAH!

I'm not saying I'm lonely or anything,

but the only time my phone lights up is when the battery is fully charged.

My post box' has got nine letters in it.

I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio

When I was a kid I loved playing battleships, but I was so poor I had to play a makeshift version using pieces of paper.

It was sh.t, everytime my brother said "A4" he sank my entire fleet.

Last year I entered the New York City Marathon. The race started and immediately I was the last of the runners, it was embarrassing. An American who was in front of me, second to last, was making fun of me.
    He said, "Hey buddy, how does it feel to be last?"
    I replied, "You really want to know?" So I dropped out of the race.
    That took the smile off his fcking face.

A few nights ago, I was down the pub having a lively debate with a few mates when a woman from the next table walks over and starts having a go at me. I'm not entirely sure which bit of the discussion she had overheard, but she started accusing me of being prejudiced against certain races --.

I said to her, "I'm sorry, but I do personally think that certain races are just inherently stupid and pointless and we need to get rid of them."

In a really uppity tone, she says, "Oh, really? Can you give me some examples?"

I said, "Sure. The egg-and-spoon ... the three-legged ..."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hey, Mick! I got up early to find out the answer to that math quiz picture (or was it a joke I didn't get???).

I am slammed at work but also wanted to say happy day 365 to Pie and happy re-birthday tomorrow! I bet you'll enjoy your second year -a lot of things seem to come together.

Have a a great day, Abbers!

Comment

Good morning Abbers!!!

I see sunshine - yay!!!!
      The oppressive heat & humidity we had all week was blown out of here last evening by a big T storm. Today will be nice outside, muddy but nice, ha ha.

Mick, I don't do well on any test before my morning coffee(s), ha ha!!!
      Glad we are all on the same page today
      We found 1 ripe tomato yesterday & it was good!!! Glad your garden is coming along.

Hi there NS! I hope you catch up on work today.

Pie, CONGRATS to you on your 365 AF days :yay:
      I have to bake something for you - do you prefer cake, pie or cake pops? Ha ha!!!!
      Feel the power of your accomplishment & feel proud. You can do anything you really want to do!!!

I'll check in later, I'm running out to Curves now.
      The boys are not coming back today as originally planned but my superwoman granddaughter will probably be here!!!
      Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

So a new math equation reads something like this:
        3.14 = 365 ! ! ! congrats Pie!!

Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning all! Happy camper checking in here today. I haven't drunkenly created a single problem for myself or anyone else in an entire year, and it feels great!

Mick - Larry, Mo, and Curly finally completed my friend's move, so she was able to pick up her pups. Back to calm and quiet around here again.

Hey there NS, Lav and Sam, and thanks for the congrats!

Is there such a thing as pie pops? Think I'll go have a look.

Comment

Mae everybody, congratulations Pie!¡!!!!! Can'tbbelieve its been a year already, good job honey Mick,jokes were hilarious thank you,Lav,I'm not sure if I'm watching Louie or not today,see if his dad has to work or not,gonna got to Kohls and spend the 5 bux they sent me yippee a whole 5 bux after the hundreds I've spent there,oh well its something, Brady was up until 4:30 playing grand theft auto something, hell probably sleep all damn day! Sam,how's the piggies doing? PPQP,was thinking they could throw allittering charge at balloon guy too since his chair landed in someone's yard,depending on how nit picky they get about it, hi Det,NS,SF,Bear,off to find more coffee and advil ,hopefully hubs brought me a donut
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

sleepy earlyish hey ABeroooos!!

was up at 5:15 on 4 hours sleep. ugh. took Dx to airport and she's off with family til Wed.

Pie, super proud of you!!!! cake pops ahoy.

really feel like laying back down but downed a pot of coffee. hmmmm.

back later when brain is functioning

be well
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pie huge congrats on a year - good job xxxx

back from day out with work,lovely,lots of laughs and tired,early night xx
                one day at a time

Comment

Anybody know if magnesium citrate can cause depression?that and krill oil are the only thing different and I feel meh,I've googled it to death only to read these are supposed to help,grr,also started vitamin c too,any help,from anybody porfavor

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey, Pauly
                    Is your regular food high quality? Supplements really can't make up for a poor diet. I've not heard of those being linked with depressive symptoms, though. If you google diet and depression, you'll find a lot of reading to do. Good luck!

Comment

My diet is still that of a college frat boy NS(minus the beer) I had taco bell for breakfast just to give an example

Comment

Besides I feel better now after a cup of coffee, maybe I have chronic fatigue b.s,plus I didn't exercise and went shopping instead,I know how weird I feel when I skip exercise

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for the kickstart. Yup still in the 30's for a couple more days. Hopefully will get out of here early today as well. Just waiting for the brides to finish decorating.

NS...If you put the two numbers together you'll get the answer.

Sam...I like your new equation. :smile:

Pi....CONGRATS ON 1 YEAR....WAY TO GO Enjoy the calm and quiet.

Pauly...It was definitely a stupid stunt. Just glad no-one got hurt. Sorry can't help you with the magnesium question.

Det...so did you manage to stay awake?

Bear...glad you had a good time.

Well, will go check on the decorating crews see if I can speed them up. LOL May check in later, if not have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

ppqp...correctemundo!! ns face the 7s to each other,likewise the threes and the 2 s and...bingo job done!!
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Well I guess I've been working too much - I missed that entirely ! It is a good one, though!

Comment

Working...
                              X