wensdi 15 th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wensdi 15 th

morn all...and how are we today then ?all good hopefully ...got quite a wee bit to do today...got another litle project in my head,nowt else in there!!dont know if this willwork but hoefully will!anyways onwards and up wards...

brew time ...here we go ...big pots all round!!

mornin lav and how are you today then?all goood ?you looking after the crowds again today?still got minecraft on the go there?..heres an extra strenghtener brew...you may need it..let me know if you cant get dill seeds ..they are on ebay over here so guess they will be your way too.

hey Det...hows you then?all good...thats it get the place cleaned up now!!nothing wrong with reading the phone book..pretty boring ending tho..but if you tear the last page out ..you can have a different ending every time!!

hiya ppqp..hows you then?all ok..apart from now doing 3 peeps jobs...bosses yours and the stand ins...lets hope the prime minister doesnt go on holiday!!hows Nessy b havin ? no problems with her?you have a good day and take it easy....

hia Ns...hows you today then?good ? dont know if you can pickle them or not...usually end up having them in stir fries omelets,the rabbits get them,the neighbours get them....thats the prob at times ..feast or famine....what are you up to today then?

hiya pauly hows you today then?all well ...so whats positive today then?as for Zeuss..hmm yep he has def settled in ...he is banned from the front room..well when Julies here anyway!!tore the back of the settee ..oops!! it can be mended...but he really has settled in ...never at peace tho..he is always on the go plottin and scheming!!

hiya pie ..hows you then ?did SG get sorted with a new car?as for grwing them in pots..2 reasons..because of the weather,its easier to transfer them about into cover when its blowing ,cold etc secondy ,if you contain the roots,ut forces the growth up into the plant,but you have to be careful..if you dont get it right then you stunt the plant.....no its just hot weather plants I pot up...toms,peppers etc

hiya bear ....good for you ....dont want to tempt fate or anything but you are doing ace......by the way every week is a 3 day week..just some have got a few more added on!!

hey sam the man ...where are you buddy?/hows things going with you

Byrdie..glad you popped in..hows it all doing with you ?

SF...how are you doing?jump in n let us know what you are up to ..we miss ya...

right folks ..like my good self ..short n sweet!!

take it easy ...

The inventor of dog treats has died earlier today.

He was a good boy. Yes he was.

I can't wait for 50 Cent's next movie...

Protect Your Riches By Claiming Bankruptcy Or Die Trying

My girlfriend thought I was obsessed with Algebra, so she dumped me.

She's now my X.

Apple Pay comes to Greece!

You can only pay with apples.

Some years ago a small rural town in Spain twinned with a similar town in Greece.
    The mayor of the Greek town visited the Spanish town. When he saw the palatial mansion belonging to the Spanish mayor, he wondered aloud how on earth he could afford such a house.
    The Spaniard replied:'You see that bridge over there? The EU gave us a grant to construct a two-lane bridge, but by building a single lane bridge with traffic lights at either end, I could build this place.'
    The following year the Spaniard visited the Greek town. He was simply amazed at the Greek mayor's house: gold taps, marble floors, diamond doorknobs, it was marvellous.
    When he asked how he'd raised the money to build this incredible house, the Greek mayor said:'You see that bridge over there?'
    The Spaniard replied:'No.'

Mick and Paddy had promised their Uncle Seamus, who had been a
    seafaring gent all his life, to bury him at sea when he died.
    Of course, in due time, he did pass away and the boys kept their
    promise.
    They set off with Uncle Seamus all stitched up in a burial bag and
    loaded onto their rowboat.
    After a while Mick says, 'Do yer tink dis is fer enuff out, Paddy?'
    Without a word Paddy slips over the side only to find himself standing
    in water up to his knees.
    'Dis'll never do, Mick. Let's row some more.'
    After a bit more rowing Paddy slips over the side again but the water
    is only up to his belly, so they row on.
    Again Mick asks Paddy, 'Do yer tink dis is fer enuff out Paddy?'
    Once again Paddy slips over the side and almost immediately says, 'No
    dis'll neva do.' The water was only up to his chest.
    So on they row and row and row and finally Paddy slips over the side
    and disappears.
    Quite a bit of time goes by and poor Mick is really getting himself
    into a state when suddenly Paddy breaks the surface gasping for breath.
    'Well is it deep enuff yet, Paddy?'
    WAIT FOR IT. . . . .
    'Aye'tis,
    NOW hand me dat shovel

here a legit one.......

11008567_1073527909342245_7518149840218591364_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Hump day!

Another sunless, hot & muggy morning here ~ swell.
    Overnight thunder storms disturbed my Swissy again last night. Listening to her pace the house at night is not fun, ha ha.
    The gardens & veggies are getting plenty of water, that's for sure.

Thanks for the XS coffee Mick
    I did locate dill seeds on Amazon & added them to my list. I end up buying a lot of grocery items from Amazon because the stores around here haven't caught up with current eating trends yet. Things move very slowly here in cow country.
    My grandsons will be back this afternoon. Their Mama has clients to see & their Daddy is on another of his 36 hour shifts. My son has turned into another workaholic just like his Dad. I'll keep my mouth shut on that topic for the time being.

bear, watch out for yourself & don't stray too far from your self-care plan, OK?

Hello to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF day for all.
    I need to get to Curves to keep my self-care plan going strong.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, not much going on in my neck of the desert,been slow at work and thatddoesn't help anything, oh well I bitch when its slow,I bitch when its busy hopefully today just runs smoothly, no walk this morning I just wanted sleep instead, hello to all back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,

Yes, Mick, SG got a replacement vehicle. This makes the 3rd she's had since arrival 5 weeks ago. No doubt, keeping my nosy neighbors guessing about what's going on over here. Thanks for the info on your potted veggies, and jokes are ace!

Thanks for your comments yesterday, Lav. Having your Amish friend do the butchering sounds like a good plan to me. You know, in dog rescue circles, we hear horror stories about puppy mills, including Amish puppy mills. Hope you don't bump into any of that sordid business.

Hi Pauly, Sam, PQ, Det, and Bear. Where ya be, Sunflower?

The big dog shows start today through Sunday, so I'll be spending lots of time there at our adoption booth. I'm also hosting one adoptable coming in from another city. Hoping to get her good exposure at the show to increase her chances of finding a forever family.

Comment

hey everyone - just whizzing in to say hi
          lav I'm trying to eat better and think you may like some cookbooks I've got,deliciously ella and a modern way to cook anna jones - mostly/all veggie and healthy alternatives to dairy and wheat. Plan to make some overnight oats read for my lunch tomorrow,broke and figure it's healthy and yummy for lunch or brekkie.
          Hey Mick - is this a bunny themepark now

thanks for reminder to watch myself and to be careful as it's going well - that's exactly when it has a habit of going tits up for me - bloody complacency.

Tonight doing a relaxing yoga dvd and tomorrow gym for 45 mins cardio/weights before work as I have an evening meeting.Feeling much calmer now - cancelled day and a half of meetings/training so can get some work done.

Love to you all - and have a peaceful evening.
          one day at a time

Comment

Day ended up pretty smooth mad I didn't take my walk though, feel like a loser when those steps don't add up,could do something now but meh,I CBA! Tomorrow is another day,hope everyone is having a good Wednesday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

evening all
              back from a jaunt of 2 cities; Richmond, then Charlottesville. Had 2 pieces of family heirlooms I wanted to get prices on repairing. No one wants to do nuttin for free!! Seriously though it was inneresting checking out 2 different things, one was an old oil painting from my grandmother's house and the other was a copy of the Declaration of Independence. Old stuff needing some expensive attention but a fun day seeing where people do that sort of thang.

Job is beginning to shape up, getting organized, enjoying going out and meeting folks, some who I know in the capacity of surveying. So far so good.

Mick, the Mick and Paddy joke tickled my funny bone! Gotta share that with some famibly members.

Lav, food from Amazon, eh? overnight delivery or just dried types of food? I'm starting to feel like I'm living in the Amazon!
              thought just popped in my mind, I feel like there's lots of folks on here from all over the place but don't recall anyone from South America.

Hey Pauly, hope you had a bitching good day!

Pie, the best thing about nosey neighbors is keeping them guessing. enjoy the dog shows. County fair is this weekend, if I'm around gotta get to the pig show, always a treat.

How does you Bear? Good you took time for yourself. Reset button is always a good thang.

Det, how's the day been for you? Swording and spearing garlic? One of favorite movies was the 3 (or 4) musketeers. Finally got a copy on dvd.

well that's about all folks, hope everyone is well. greetings to you SF and the occasional Byrd Lady nd those I accidentally missed.

Sam
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Been dealing with a bit of a back injury. Thought I was on the mend yesterday....but, today there is quite a bit of pain when I move certain directions. It's just a pulled muscle in my upper back....which ironically happened when I was at the pool doing a yoga twist. I of all people should know not to use the lawn chair to get "deeper" into twist.

Comment

heya ABerooooonies!!

Mick, thanks for the blast off.

got scifi on the brain since I'm rewatching 'Blakes 7' from season 1 (1978) it's a hoot!

Bear, sounds like your on a great path

Sunflower, I managed a nasty back pinch couple days ago and it sucked...managed to stretch my way out of it. hope you can
                  do the same.

Dx's flight is delayed so I'll be picking her up at 12:30am ...going to be a long night

at least she's coming home to a healthy happy hubby and a clean house (amazing I know)

Sam, have you seen the 1940 movie 'the mark of Zorro'? it's absolutely charming and so well done.

be well everyone!
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X