Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 20th af daily

Blimey where's Mick?
    Up ready for another day,snored awake so went into spare room and slept until 715 rather than usual 630,needed it.

Feeling jittery re work,what will people think etc, this is the type of people pleasing thinking I'm working on eliminating.
    It'll pass - deep breaths,aromatherapy,half caff coffee and a walk tonight to hypno should sort it.It's also my hormones too.

Other than that,pleased to have a four day week and that house is clean and a little more decluttered.

Happy Monday- will pop back later - hope you all have a great day
    one day at a time

Sounds like you're off to a grand start, Bear! Thanks for kicking off the thread too. 9 am appt for car recall maintenance. Wondering why I scheduled it for a Monday morning though.
    Called out last night on a canine rescue. And I went. Not something I could have done a year ago due to drinking. So proud, and it was a successful mission as well.
    Mick, I think we're due for another clue, don't you? ��

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Monday to all!

Hot, humid & hazy again today - swell. Absolutely not my fav weather.
      Woke up with a sore throat so I guess it's my turn for the dreaded summer cold, ugh.

Thanks for the startup bear!
      Mick said he would be out early on a secret mission today
      Keep your focus & don't let jittery feelings get in your way today, OK?

Pie, congrats on the doggie rescue, yay!!!
      It is a true blessing to be available 24/7 to help out when needed. We should all be proud of ourselves

Greetings to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF day for all.
      I'm hoping the ITs are picked up some time this evening so I can start cleaning up the aftermath, ha ha!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav,hope you're not getting sick,maybe your throat is rough from the heavy air,Pie, what happened on the canine rescue?went to a park called Tulle Springs yesterday, let Louie feed the ducks/geese,see the peacocks and we strolled around and Kell found about 5 peacock feathers, I was jealous!we also saw 2 white bunny rabbits just hanging out on the grass,shoulda got a pic of them but I thought my camera was acting weird but I guess it wasn't cuz the picsi put on FB were fine,it was funny cuz i told hubs i wawanted to stop and get a 12- pack and everyone was quiet until I added these kids will be thirsty we need soda,all in all a good day thanks for kicken us off Bear,my hormones make me have anxiety too,totally normal,hello to Mick,Sam,PPQP,Det,NS,let's all have a nice Monday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Bear...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Remember deep breaths. You've got the right attitude to handle this.

Pi...glad the rescue mission was a success. I agree...it's time for another clue.

Lav...summer colds are the worst. Hope it's just a bit of a sore throat and will pass soon.

Pauly...glad you had a good day yesterday. Sounds relaxing. HaHa on the 12-pack.

Well it was one of those nights last night. Awake at 1am and couldn't get back to sleep. Going to be a long day, at least the building super is back.
          Have a Marvelous AF Monday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Morning Lav, Pauly, and PQ!

Comment

afternoon all ...tired and weary but hey...never got wet really despite the weather...same again tomorrow..possibly a bit earlier...bear youre doing great ..forget the people pleasing stunt ..you are accountable to you and God depending on your beliefs..but apart from that......

pie ..a clue ...hmmm..let me see...really laterally thinking now...but you look at this post tomorrow...and your answer lies somewhere within...

hiya Lav,pauly ppqp n gang ...coupla jokes

Sepp Blatter has announced that his footballing skills are finally being recognised, and the FBI has offered him a trial.

Can't understand all this about women being sht with cars. Just the other day, my wife managed to completely disassemble and take apart her car's engine.

She had a bit of help from a lamppost though

I remember the good old days when you could get drunk, go dancing, have a fish and chip supper and still have enough change from £10 to get a bus home.

Best holiday ever in Greece last month.

The Mayor of the small Spanish town of Ador in Valencia has introduced an official 3-hour nap time, between the hours of 2pm and 5pm.

That's nothing.

Greece has introduced a 23-hour nap time after an hour-long lunch break.

After seeing the home video of herself saluting Adolf Hitler the Queen is said to be Fuhrerious.
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick, The queen joke! Noice! :haha:
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

sleepy greetings ABsters!!

Bear, thanks for popping the bus in gear. I've been taking ashwagandha for a month now and really do feel it helps with my anxiety and sleep.
                  some good research trials have been done. http://examine.com/supplements/Ashwagandha
                  as always, do plenty of research.

Pie, great job on the rescue

Lav, I've been getting a sore throat too and i think it's from running the AC all the time in this weather. I get that in hotel rooms too.
                  no telling what kind of nasty mold is growing in those darn things.

well, it's snuggle time so I'm off to snuggle!

be well peeps
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X