firsday oggist the thingy 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firsday oggist the thingy 6th

mae all how are we today then? all good?julies car playing up so its a fun packed day for me..take her to work,car to garage pick her up ,pick car up ..if fixed...otherwise I wont be out early doors tomorrow!!so just a quickie to make sure that everyone is well.oh and a foo jokes..will try and jump in after..be good be careful be sober :hug:

I see Dr. Dre will release his first album in 15 years.

15 years for a follow-up? I guess he really is a doctor.

After driving down the high street, my wife was trying to fit into a tight space.

People were waiting, getting impatient as she went back and forth, sweat dripping off her forehead.

Eventually though, the shopkeeper opened the other door.

I stopped by a set of traffic lights and stared at the guy next to me. I looked ahead, then back at him again. I could see the fear in his eyes, he knew I was faster.

Then we crossed the road.

I'm the kind of guy who slowly waves his hands over automatic doors just so I can feel like Obi Wan Kenobi.

The cinema was robbed last night of £754.

The thieves took a bag of maltesers, a pick n mix and a large drink...

So, after beating the crap out of the nerdy kid in my class who always gets things right, I returned to the front of the classroom and resumed teaching.

I was upset when the freezer broke.
    But that's water under the fridge.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Thursday morning Abbers

Thanks for the startup Mick! I hope the car situation is resolved quickly. I hate being stuck without a set of wheels. It isn't possible to walk anywhere around these parts

I am ready to open Camp Mimom in a few hours - let the fun begin!
    I just hope for decent weather so I can have the boys outside as much as possible. I would hate for their parents to return Monday evening to find them tied up to chairs or something - HA HA HA!!!

Greetings to everyone & I will check back in when I can!
    Have a wonderful AF day one & all.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the quick brew Mick. Cars are those evil necessities in life, and sometimes an expensive one at that. Lav, love the name of your camp. Sounds like you need them The Cat in the Hat, thing 1 and thing 2.

off to it. Hope to check in later. Waves to all
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick the Dr.Dre joke was funny feel like crap cuz it seems like I only half slept,makes me anxious and crabby!Then I have to deal with fatigue all day and I hate that too,everyone sounds good I hope we all have a great Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE all,

Mick, I'm still laughing at the sneezing orgasm joke from a few days ago!

Can't think of anything interesting to contribute today, but thinking of you all just the same.

Comment

Quick whizz in feeling happier,combo of lots of sleep,aromatherapy and exercise.
            Of course being sober helps loads too,not much more to add - happier,calmer and feeling more on top of life.
            evening skate and picnic planned for tomorrow evening with friends,can't wait
            one day at a time

Comment

MAE ALL......

Gotta say I have had one hell of a day. My patience is at a 0, no make that -100! )(%&#%(@$&) is what I was saying out-loud driving home. Didn't even stop for groceries as there's a liquor store right there. Wanted to move my eye appointment up from 12:30 as the forecast called for more thunderstorms and the road I take has been shut down 2 days in a row due to flash flooding. Receptionist said she could get me in at 10:00 and I friggin sat there till 12:00 anyways!!!!

The eye is worse, I'm back to drops 4 times a day and because of the steroids the eye pressure is up. Now have to take drops for that as well. Told the boss I think I need to take another week off. He said no problem but suggested instead to take Fridays & Mondays off for the rest of the month. I liked that idea. If I'm not at work on Friday's I won't have to deal with/worry about the weekend weddings.

OK got that off my chest and have calmed down a bit. Going to find something in the restocked fridge for my supper. Sorry this was a vent post but I needed it.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

PPQ....always good to vent. I always try to remind myself...."if this is my biggest problem today, then all is good".

Boys start school tomorrow. I am going to miss them! So many people are happy to see their kids leave for school.....but, since I used to leave at 6:30a to return at 6:30p....I am keenly aware of how much I missed out on. It really is the magic in the little moments. I am little unnerved by all the reports that are being put out that "working mom's kids" ultimately do better in life. I know these things are skewed....and I KNOW that people have to work....but, honestly I grew up without parents because both were working all the time. I really wish I had some more direction in life. And as my parents were absent.....I was pretty much on the same path. Of course the drinking did not help matters....but, my mom was never a drinker....she just simply was never around. And I do think that contributed to me making some bad choices. No blame game.....I am just sick and tired of corporate America....trying to run the game.

So how is that for a vent
                Last edited by TheSunFlower97; August 6, 2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X