sundi ninef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sundi ninef

morn all yep know i said i wasnt ..but its 3.55 am and waiting for me mate....so have a great day all and one..

"Straight ahead for a bit then there's a sharp left so take it slowly." I said.

"The screen is for my benefit Mr Smith," the Doctor said, "and this isn't my first colonoscopy."

There's a guy down our pub who's so old that when he was a kid the Dead Sea was only ill.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick - blimey - had fab day with friends yesterday,was tempted to drink but didn't and it was fleeting - did smoke about 4 cigarettes though.

Today off to London with friends,need to get in shower,restless night's sleep and nasty stress dreams.Grateful to have another day off work - three day week the week after.

Have a great day everyone.
    one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

We're all awake & alive so far, ha ha!
      Will check in later when it's a bit quieter.

Greetings Mick, bear & everyone!
      Have a good AF Sunday everyone.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
        late sleep in for me, must of needed it. Working on my motorcycle brakes, tired of dragging my feet. Thanks for the early kick off Mick, enjoy your day. Bear good on your choice not to drink. The cigs at least you don't have a hangover, regrets, etc. One thing a time, it will all come together. Morning Lav, how's camp Lav going?? Off to the stop pit...
        be well friends
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Sunday Greetings to Mick, Bear, Lav, Sam, and all to come.

Comment

think there's something that always happens to me just when i think, i'm happy not to drink etc etc.
            I think ooh could just have one,thought that yesterday and today,then good friend started saying she thought i could have a few at some point in the future.I said i sometimes miss it but isn't worth messing with after effects for me,always knocks my faith in the decision - as taps into my little bS voice.
            one day at a time

Comment

Boys are asleep as it's 10:30 pm. I'm just sitting here enjoying the quiet.

bear, please don't repeat the same old pattern. You know how it ends
              Don't allow those thoughts to linger in your head. Recognize them then push them right out! Time to end the madness!!

Pie, are you OK? I enjoy quiet but tend to worry when it gets too quiet if you know what I mean

Sam, you could have been Fred Flintstone in another lifetime using your feet to stop your ride, ha ha! Hope you got those brakes fixed!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X