sunday 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 6th

mornin.....if I ever had a plot Im sure Im losin it ..big thanx to pie for the recovery...I know what happened ...yooman error!!still made it a bit interstin didnt it?you all enjoying your hols?2 days and its big siver bird time for me ..have a good one

The papers report that a marksman has been hired to shoot contraceptive darts into wild horses to stop them over-breeding and destroying the landscape.

Surely he would be better employed in town centres on Friday nights.

What do you get if you cross a pigeon with a parrot?

Voice mail.

Just read the New Scientist magazine who claim there is a computer algorithm that can recreate a Van Gogh painting in 60 minutes.
    Very good but I can reproduce them in 60 seconds on a forty quid printer from Argos and sell them at the car boot sale for a fiver.

Congratulations to England on qualifying to be knocked out of the group stages of Euro 2016.

Once upon a time, records were the only way you could listen to music. Then compact discs came along with the digital revolution and ended up the format of choice.
    Strangely enough though, you'll find that more and more people today are going back to playing records...

You tend to find these things go in circles.

More than 1,000 children a month are being injured on roads near schools in Britain, according to new figures.

Prior to the 1960's the average was 50 a month.

Coincidently the Lollipop Man was introduced in the 1960's

We need to address parliament re a lollipop man cull immediately.

I met an old aquantance in the pub, and he was telling me that the doctor had prescribed him medical marijuana for his chronic backpain.

I don't think it's helping much as he's gained four stone from the fecking munchies...

I have recently moved my banking app to the games folder on my phone. It always makes me laugh when I open it

.11953121_10156006698825284_3662422266090713239_n.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; September 5, 2015, 10:46 PM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Sunday morning Abbers!

I hope your day is going well Mick

Not much happening around here. I did make plans to go meet an old friend for lunch today. Neither of us are in the mood for family gatherings, ha ha!!

Greetings to all & sending wishes for a great AF day for all.
    Will check in later!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, its getting cold overnight (to me anyways) time to dig out the winter p.j's,for the past 2 nights I've had to move my fan away from me,can't sleep without it cuz Ilike the ssound it makes,have fun on your lunch visit Lav,Mick,hope you find something good,hello to everyone else and I hope everyone has a great Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

happy holibobs Mick, hey there Lav and Pauly.
        Had a lazy day today - no yoga class,feeling sore throat,cough and bit of a temperature atm.
        Bought some fruit, and veg and spices and plan to cook lentil and sweet potato and coconut dhal,yumm! Should last for 2 days too.
        Done load of washing,that's it,had a nap and a shower.
        Happy Sunday everyone,think I'm getting the hang of chilling a bit more - got spa day with good friend a week on Monday too,hurrah!
        one day at a time

Comment

MAE ALL....

Lazy day for me except having issues with my phone so I'm just going to turn it off and ignore it. LOL Not in the mood to deal with anything!
          Happy hunting Mick!
          Hi to Lav, Pauly and Bear....yes it does sound like you're figuring out this chilling.
          Will check in later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Back again!
            Had a nice lunch & did a little shopping with my friend!
            Came home to find my daughter & her crew here. Turns out my son-in-law was in the mood to help split fire wood - how crazy is that? Ha ha!! He also installed a new router for the internet & clipped the nails on the cat!!!! I think we owe him an extra gift this holiday season

Pauly, the temp drops here at night to about 60 degrees but I'm keeping the AC on due to allergies. Hope you feel better!

PQ, keep that phone turned off & enjoy some real peace for a change!

Peace to all tonight!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X