toosdi 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi 8th

hiya peeps ..short one afore I leave for the airport ...glad to see your ok det....hope all the rest are too...be good everyone

here you go..........

11035742_10153578139501303_5783535873625659071_n.jpg

Selling a pair of jeans on ebay and the buyer asks if they're pet and smoke free

I told her if the dog was able to walk around in jeans and smoke I wouldn't need to sell shit on ebay.

After seeing first hand the misery, squalor and violence that they live in German football fans put pressure on Merkel to take in Scottish refugees.

Just got back from the latest Apple convention, with Steve Jobs giving the key note speech featuring a new product for speedy web access.
    It hangs from just above each eye, giving the user full control over website search.

Apple are calling it, the iBrowse

Went for a job interview as a camouflage expert last week.

I didn't turn up, and I got the job!

I've just been on one of those coach mystery tours.

To pass away the time, we had a competition to see who could guess where we were going.

The fcking driver won.

I saw a sign yesterday that said, "Have you seen this man?" with a little picture of the criminal and a number to call.

I was bored so I rung them up and said, "No, I haven't."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

MAE ALL...

Have a great time Mick....much deserved holiday. Off to start the kettle will check in later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Tuesday to all!

Mick, wishing you a safe & wonderful vacation

Hey there PQ, have a great day!

I'm off to Curves then back here for some work.
      Will most likely check in later.

Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all!!
        Mick have a good vacation, looking forward to pics if you take them. PQ, PLEASE send rain!! Lav, we're drying up to nuffin. Out the door in a semi rush. Busy week and fiddle fest thisweekend. Got to pick up my new bike sometime this week, ongoing projects over at the farm house, and oh yes, my job.

have a good one everybody

Sam

IMG_1354.jpg
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,safe travels my friend lots of pics please,love the diet program could use it haha,Sam,nice bike! Its supposed to get up in the 100+ this week again, was hitting mid 90's,it'll more than likely stay hot until Halloween night haha,much love to all,back later
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey everyone, day with employee hassles today - BUT on positive side,been for a run,had chips and curry sauce and in PJs on sofa and planning an early night.
            I really do feel hounded by these two women now as their manager,everything I do and say is a problem and the insinuation that I am bullying is getting wearing,taking one of them to disciplinary on that issue - repeated vexatious bullying complaints.Hopefully that will send a clear message.
            Happy wednesday evening everyone - pooped - planning bubble bath and early night.
            Can't begin to imagine how I would feel with booze too.
            one day at a time

Comment

Hi Mick, PQ, Lav, Sam, Pauly, Bear, and all to come. Nothing new in Pieland.

Comment

This global warming thing is getting to be a real pain in the a$$
                I'm sick of this heat, everyone is sick of the heat. OK, enough moaning.

Sam, we are supposed to get a good bit of rain on Thursday - couple of inches possibly! Hope you get some too.
                How did your busy day go?

Hi there Pie!

Pauly, if it goes to 100 degrees here I will pull out my hair, ugh!
                Stay cool & out of the sun!!

bear, all that work stuff - don't take it to heart. Personally, I worked with so many immature professionals it was ridiculous. It was one of the reasons I retired (early). I was weary from dealing with them. Look after yourself.

Hi PQ, I imagine you'll be checking in soon. Hi to Det too.

Have a peaceful night everyone!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav....checking in. Busy, busy day today but a very positive one.

Pi...fingers crossed for tomorrows assignment.

Bear...I really do appreciate your postings of what's going on in your "management" job. Boss has put my name in to succeed him as General Manager. He says he knows I can do it. I agree, since I do 60% of his job now. In his mind the other 40% of his work is applying for grants and setting the budget. He has no idea of the animosity most of the staff have for him. According to him he "doesn't micro-manage", hell he doesn't manage at all. His standing answer is "that's the new guys problem". So of course I know everyone's feelings/issues as we've all vented to each other at different times. They are all just waiting for the "new guy" (they don't know that might be me). The more I observe what's going on in the office the more I question my decision to advance. And then of course I'd have to replace "me" and quite frankly there's nobody quite like me! LOL

Pauly....hope your day was good.

Sam...nice wheels. Sounds like fun weekend plans.

Sorry for the long reply to Bear but that is what's been going around and around and around in my head. As I'm turning 60 in January, do I really want to deal with all that? I think I should redefine my own job with better pay, and run the day to day business. Let the new guy deal with all the sh*t.

Det...are you on your travels? Be safe and be positive. :hug:

Have a peaceful evening all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey PQ - please don't let this put you off,HR agree my team are a 'special case',I've managed other teams before and it has on the whole been an enjoyable experience. This would be stressful BUT it is all tapping into my weaknesses so I am making it worse for myself and working on not doing that.

Go for it - also at the moment it's hard but the rest of my job is great,and I have 2 new positive people in my team. I need to talk to my hypno about strengthening my virtual shield!!
                    Good luck and let me know how you get on.
                    one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X