saturday september 12 af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday september 12 af daily

Morning - I'm up at 630 as cat wanted to get up - on a Saturday. I fell asleep in front of TV 9ish and then bed by 11 so think that's quite a bit of sleep!

Few work thoughts about tricky future conversations keep popping into my head, I am breathing them away and refocusing on now.

The community garden looks amazing PPQ,looks like we do similar work.
    I hope the escargot were nice - I've tried them a couple of times but not a huge fan. My dad likes to eat them out of the garden,revenge as they eat his plants!

Think I'm about 14 weeks now,feeling happy with that but trying to just focus on today so I don't freak out.I am trying same approach with weight - what I eat and how I move each day. I'm eating more fresh food from scratch - lost 2lbs this week - and saved tonnes of money.

Plan is to do gym class at 9am,should help me to burn off more stress hormones,realised I haven't done any yoga for a couple of weeks and I'm feeling it so planning some in next week. I'm trying to be gentle with myself so days when I'm really at the bottom and have 'had it' that I can do 30 mins of walk/run or swim - as it's better than nothing - and is for my mental and emotional benefit.This isn't meant to be a to do list - but reminding myself what I need to do to look after myself and making that a priority.

Off to music festival and staying over(in hotel) it's a boozy do BUT plenty of others drive and I have done this one several times sober before,focusing on bands,clothes stalls at the event and having nice dinner. Planning an early night after the bands end tonight.
    Happy Saturday everyone - hope everyone struggling has a better new day today.
    one day at a time

Good morning Abbers,

Hope you enjoy your weekend bear

I had no plans for the day when I woke up but now, all of a sudden everyone is coming over, ha ha. I am watching the boys this morning & my daughter & grandaughter are coming later as well. Busy, busy!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Saturday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hiya folks how are yizall..This Internet is a bit of a pain. ..soon as I write anything of length it cuts out! !!hope you are all ok best to you all
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL....

Bear...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Good on you getting back to the now. You've got that thinking cap on straight. Are you involved with a community garden as well? This is a volunteer project for me.

Lav...again, best laid plans. Enjoy the day.

Mick...good to see you pop on. Hope your holiday is all you wanted it to be.

Pauly....thinking of you. :hug: And you too Det. :hug:

Great visit with my Dad this morning. Gorgeous day out there (84F) so headed to the park. Monday will see temps around 45F and for the rest of the week complete with rain. Off to the community centre, we're hosting an All Candidates Forum for the upcoming Federal Election. Then it's out to enjoy the rest of the day. Hope everyone's Saturday is Super......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Quick check in.....sounds like everyone is doing well. Pie I can relate to some evenings, but it is when I am tired/bored. Too tired to actually do something productive---which then I am bored---and I really just need to take a nap

I read a lot from my phone lately....lugging out the laptop seems too cumbersome these days.

Comment

Working...
          X