Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Sunday Septemer 13

Good morning Abbers

Sunny & heading only to 73 degrees today - yay!
    Looking forward to playing outside a bit.

Hope everyone is OK. Good to see you checking in last night SF
    Heard from Mick, looks like it's a rain day for him today. Rain on vacation should be illegal, ha ha.

Will check in later!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Mae everybody, still feeling rough but at least.iI did quit drinking Friday,,eventually, I am so confused on how I do so good,feel so positive and able,then one day I let everything get to me,something I've got to figure out I guess,hope everyone has a nice Sunday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya folks finally got in here. This Internet stuff fries my nut!!! Thanx Lav for your help..The rains haven't been yet...overcast and cloudy but really hot. .Pauly so sorry that you drank...well not sorry more sad..you have a lot ta friends here that ain't prepared to let you go
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick,you're the last person I'd ever want to make sad but I know the feeling when someone relapses, I want to scream"why? You were doing so good!?" What do we gain by drinking? Headache, sweats,shakes,guilt,tons of other yuck things and I tried to keep that in mind,but I guess I was feeling sorry for myself,thinking that God must really hate me to have given me such a hard life ever since I was young,just paranoid thoughts I guess,it ok,I'm ok,
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Lav...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Rain day for me and am enjoying the down time after a packed house at the All Candidates Forum yesterday.

Pauly...good to see you posting again. Working on day 2 pat yourself on the back for getting back on track. Day 3 will have you feeling much better.

Mick...only one nut! Who knew! :smiles:

Just got a knock on the door, management is shutting off the water in 15 minutes and it'll be off till tomorrow evening sometime. Water main break. Off to fill up everything I can with water....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey Gang, Just a check in from me. Was hired to get a condo ready for new tenant this weekend, so that's keeping me on the go. Have a great Sunday y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Mick,you're the last person I'd ever want to make sad but I know the feeling when someone relapses, I want to scream"why? You were doing so good!?" What do we gain by drinking? Headache, sweats,shakes,guilt,tons of other yuck things and I tried to keep that in mind,but I guess I was feeling sorry for myself,thinking that God must really hate me to have given me such a hard life ever since I was young,just paranoid thoughts I guess,it ok,I'm ok,
              Def:hug:
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Pauly, glad to see you back. You know we all love you & want to see you succeed :hug:
                Life is hard, absolutely! I'll bet each & everyone of us have a story or two to tell.
                When we stop thinking of ourseleves as victims & believe that we deserve better we can move on & away from the past. I know I did, you can too. Please take care of yourself & stay connected to us, OK?

PQ, I hope you get your water back on soon!!!

Pie, did you get the condo ready?

Mick, get back to vacation

Peace to everyone tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X