mundi november the 53rd day b4 chrimbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mundi november the 53rd day b4 chrimbo

hia folks and hows things today then?all good?quite a heavy frost here this morning....thankfully most of plants are covered..was detecting yesterday ,but finished early ,,,a finding zilch and b... knee playing me up a wee bit..ok on we go lets have a brew ....

hiya bear ..hows you today then?no issue with the post or blog...it does it good and especially if it stops you reverting to ale...Consider you mind and thought process like a car engine....as it meanders merrily along,it starts to pick up emissions etc that slow down or indeed sometimes stop its performance...now in order to get back to a trouble free and top rate engine ,we have to really give it some hammer and rev it to bits...this clears all the crap out.....as the mind ..you pick up all sorts of what ifs and junk ..and its good at times to refocus by venting all the crap!!

thatll be £50 for that sesh please!!!

mornin Lav...well did you have a busy day today then..are you in need of a strong brew?here you go...was thinking of you yesterday..Im after an old style wooden crate..you know the tall ones that you used to transport bottles etc in?Can I get one?nope..and I thought ..betcha I know who has...both you and Sam sprung to mind..intend to make a small table out of one..but cant get one for love nor money!!

hiya pie....well how was your day yesterday?did you have a good one?what kind of pups are they?

hiya pauly ...hows thing with you today?are you feeling any better?halloween pix were good btw!back to work today is it?

hey det hows you then my friend?glad all is well ..tiredness gone after a good kip?

hiya ns,Sam SF,PPQP, et al ..hope you are doing well..have a good one folks

took these pics on my phone the other day with a long range lens on
    it..bit out of focus ,but just practicing

20151031_130331.jpg

20151031_130730.jpg

and Lav..........one for you

1508212_10153219982277503_7625101278411776338_n.jpg

I took a photo of a mouse today.

He didn't say 'cheese', but I could tell he was thinking it.

Halloween must be a great time of the year for tramps.

All they have to do is put on some worn out clothes and their chances of getting free sweets and chocolates improves dramatically.

"How are you so successful with women?" I asked my friend at the bar.

"It's easy, just be natural," he smiled, "you see that girl over there?"

I said, "Yeah."

He said, "Try and sweet-talk her."

I walked over, got slapped, and came back.

"What did you say?" he frowned.

"You look like you love a bag of Haribo."

After an hour of wrestling with my mums huge dog, trying to get his new collar on, I called out to her.

"Mum! You'll have to come and help me put his collar on, he won't sit still!"

"I'M BUSY! PUT IT ON YOURSELF!" Came the reply.

I must say, it was alot easier but i look fcking ridiculous.

Coke zero...

What the lab results say after the police tested the gram I got off my dealer.

Went to the zoo yesterday.

The meerkats didn't look impressed when I asked them about car insurance.

Guess they hear it all the time.

Just been reading one of those learn by alphabet books for medical students.

It's really good;

A is for Arthritis

B is for Bronchitis

C is for Dyslexia

My driving instructor told me to pull over somewhere safe.

Two minutes later he said, "Why haven't you pulled over yet?"

I said, "Because we're still in Manchester."

I saw a sign on the road while driving today that said, Survey crew ahead.

I did. They looked okay.
    Last edited by Mick; November 2, 2015, 10:36 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    how's every little thang with everyone? thanks for the start up, Mick, though I must confess to having to look twice before thinking it ain't been started first... 53 gave it away. Gonna have to give that knee a break or it will talk back at you every time.
    Really like the pics, Mick. These phones are amazing that they produce such good photos.

here's a few I took yesterday whilst moving hay.

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

gots get moving. Off to work soon, be well good friends
    Sam

I don't get this turning the photo thang, on my computer, it looks normal
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Monday morning friends!

Cloudy so far but no frost here Mick.
      We are actually expecting a 'warm' week, up in the 70's I hear
      Yesterday was busy, the afternoon & evening was dominated by a very happy & bubbly little girl!
      Her new school is a winner & she loves going - thank goodness!!

Love the pics Mick & the one of the lifecycle of a chicken is right on, ha ha!
      I think there's probably a few old wooden crates like you described in the garage holding tools or something. I can see you building one given the right parts, LOL

Morning Sam, hope your day goes well!

Greetings to one & all.
      Let's have a great AF Monday!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, I hate the time change! Hubs says I over think it but my body still thinks its the old time so I'm waking up early as hell,couple of days it'll settle itself, I know in AZ they don't switch the clocks,maybe I'll move there haha,Mick,I can picture the crate you're looking for and agree it would make a cool table,Kell moved Into a new apartment so hopefully it'll be a new start for them,more room=less time arguing hopefully, I wish I could make a shop change,the 2 coworkers that I don't like are getting worse,on Saturday they made treat bags for everyone except me for Halloween, it kinda hurt my feelings but F them,I guess the feelings are mutual on both sides,hubs said I should quit,hell no! I love showing up just to piss them off haha,I ain't going nowhere this post is all over the place I'm so tired,just thinking out loud,thanks for the pics Sam and Mick,the colors are lovely, we have 2 colors in Vegas,concrete grey and brown,off to get ready,much love to all,hope everyone has a Mondayitis free day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Geez, Pauly! You've got some ice cold co-workers! Here's a treat basket just for you. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Pie
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey everyone,quick whizz in.
              First day back blues,irritating conversation with my senior manager full of yet more assumptions,knee jerk reactions and no clear way forward.

Feel like I need to give this job a time limit.

I'm trying to deal with the stress as best I can, between my manager and senior and no staff it's not easy. Serenity prayer anyone?
              one day at a time

Comment

Working...
              X