friday 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday 20th

hey folks ...here we go then...poets day again...so howare we all today then?hopefully good....something seriously wrong I can see blue in the sky outside ! with rain showers in between at the moment..still building the wabbit hutch ...its coming along ..with minimal injuries..put a screw thru my finger and a nail in my hand but apart from that all hunky dory..hopefully get out detecting this weekend too..

ok brew time on we go......

hiya ns ..hows you doing today?enjoying yourself ..I know.........

hey bear...lay off dem funny fags!!!Edddie Izzard and talking pans with giant kittens.....yep there must be a meaning to that.....ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...glad its nearly a should noew youve worked for it

hiya pauly....hows you today then?hope the glums have gorn....hey doesnt matter that the animals are nuts..its all part of the fun ov looking after them

hiya Lav...spewing happiness and sunshine....cant see the weather forecasters coming up woth that one.."tonight its going to barf down with rain,but early hours of the morning ,it will turn to a good spewing of sunshine...so hows you today then?any plans for today or the weekend?heres a brew to muse it all over

hiya Sam...hope you are feeling better today my friend...are you working today?

hiya pie,hows dogsville today then?hope all is well with you

det any adventures for the weekend?

hey ppqp ..hows you ? pmd you ..but no reply was the answer ...hope everything is getting better for you ...let us know....

big shout to all missing all giving up and all striving to do so..you can do it!!

My laptop broke and I tried to make real friends using Facebook rules.

In the street, I tell others what I've eaten, how I'm feeling, what I did last night; I give them pictures of me, listen to their conversations, tell them I like them, and give them my views whether they interest them or not.

It works. I already have four people following me: two police officers, a social worker and psychiatrist.

I started up a website for drivers only.

It's been generating a lot of traffic.

Tonto and The Lone Ranger are walking through the desert. The Lone Ranger asks Tonto how much he knows about the desert and the nature surrounding them. Tonto suddenly drops the floor and puts his ear to the desert floor. Tonto then shouts, "BUFFALO COME."

The Lone Ranger is amazed. He says, "Are you so knowledgeable in this world that you can hear the animals miles away and understand their acoustics via their vibrations through the ground?"

Tonto looks up and says, "NO! EAR STUCK TO FLOOR!"

I have a brilliant idea on how we can avoid panic and prepare for future snowy weather, let's give this time of year a name that will remind us that cold and snowy weather is a high possibility.

I suggest we call this period, "winter", who's in?

"Sir, you've only got one eye. You should not be operating a motor vehicle," said the cop.

"It's alright, officer," I replied, "I'm so pissed, I've got double vision."

Q: What did the bird say after his cage fell apart?
    A: "Cheap, cheap!"

A guy walks into a bar with his dog on a leash the barman says, “Geez that's a weird dog: he's stumpy-legged, pink, and doesn't have a tail, but I bet my rottweiler would beat the heck out of it.”
    50 bucks is laid down. Out in the yard the rottweiler gets mauled to pieces.
    Another drinker says his pit bull will win but the bet is 100 bucks.
    Another trip to the yard and when it's all over there are bits of pit-bull terrier all over the place. The drinker pays up and says, “Say what breed is that anyway?”
    The owner says, “Until I cut his tail off and painted it pink it was the same breed as every other alligator.”

A blonde got a dent in her car and took it in to the repair shop. The repairman, noticing that the woman was a blonde, decided to have a wee bit of fun. So he told her that all she had to was take it home and blow in the tailpipe until the dent popped itself out. After 15 minutes of this, the blonde's blonde friend came over and asked what she was doing.
    "I'm trying to pop out this dent, but it's not really working."
    "Duh. You have to roll up the windows first!"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing well. I really miss checking in here so I am going to reconnect if you will have me!:newhere:

Comment

Gr8 to see you KY. Of course! Hope all's well with you, and look forward to seeing more of you.

Yo Mick and y'all. Have a beaut mae.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!welcome.. you know the score ...course yer welcome..hows you?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
          getting better, now the crud is lodged in my lungs. Lost my voice yesterday for a brief time. The wife loves it when that happens!!
          Needless to say, haven't done work other than feed critters since Tuesday. The paycheck will be rather slim this month.

Kuya, so glad to see you. How's you been?

G-man, what's shakin in your part of the world?

Mick, thanks for the start up and of course the blonde joke!

be well friends
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE All, Thanks for starting us off, Mick. Enjoy your blue skies. Got the internet connected to laptop and TV. Feeling decidedly techie about the whole thing. Off to work on lengthy to-do list. Greetings to Kuya, G, Sam, and all yet to stop by.

Comment

Mae everybody, glad you're feeling a tad better Sam,I lost my voice once,it was so weird cuz I wasn't even sick? Tried to yell at the kids and they just laughed, brats, thanks for the kickoff Mick,I always look forward to the jokes did you finish the end table yet? Pie,look at you all tech savvy,I'd be completely lost,help Lav,SF,Bear,Det,NS,a special hello to Kuya,hope we all have a great.Friday
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

*HELLO not help stupid auto correct!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just typed out message,then sat on netbook!
                  luckily it's still alive....came home early from work,meant to be at evening event but feel sweaty,bit nauseous,hot,cold and bit heady.

Had a bad headache this week,thought it was stress,maybe it was a bit of both.
                  Anyway - either way I'm chilling and my work phone is firmly switched off.

Had an ok day today,swim before work seems to make a big difference,and journaling out how I felt this morning.No time for meditation as journaled for nearly an hour(cat got me up early!)it felt really good so I think I will do a bit of whatever I feel would work best on the day.
                  Hope everyone is good,no mad dreams last night!
                  one day at a time

Comment

Good mid-morning Abbers!

Had my 8 am vidit with the vampire, ha ha.
                    Went straight to Curves after the blood-letting too. Now I am in my shop for the rest of the day. Work, work, it's a good thing.

Mick, you need to be more careful with sharp instruments - ouch!
                    We have blue skies & a cool sunny day here

Kuya, great to see you woman!!!!
                    What's going on?

Hey there G!!

Sam, glad you are in the mend!
                    I hate getting sick, it takes so long to get over things anymore, yuck.

Pie, proud of you getting your internet working, good for you

Bear, I hope you relax this weekend & just take care of yourself. Not good to run ourselves down with all the winter germs floating around.

Pauly, laryngitis is a funny thing. It can come & go with no warning & be completely painless - weird. Hope you have a good day.

Hello to everyone else stopping in today!
                    Have a great AF Friday everyone!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

happy late night greetings ABerooooos!

holy snot. just a huge work day and the trade show didn't end til 8:30 this eve. another two days of this insanity to go....egad.. hopefully home by Monday night but we'll see.....

Kuya, marvy to see you again!

sorry to be so brief, but another early day awaits so I'm off to some pressing work matters and then sleep soon I hope

be well peeps
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

ps... Mick, you really should not be putting so much hardware into your hands...owie!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi again guys,

Yeah I keep dropping in and out....strange thing is that quitting smoking made me really antisocial and withdrawn...harder than quitting booze by a long chalk ( you warned me Mick and you were right) haven't been able to engage with much for a long while.

Eight months quit now and starting to feel a LOT better so hope to become a regular poster again.
                          I have missed you guys

Comment

Working...
                          X