wensdi the 24th ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wensdi the 24th ish

mornin all...how are we doing today then?world seems to be in bit of=f a mess at the mo ..methinks some ov these polly tish uns need to get their act together rapido!!!bit blowy here today but apart from that not bad at all..oh and the cold and the rain :happy2: but apart from that a summers day
    I treid to pm ppqp again this morning......it says that she has turned off recieving mail,pms etc ..so dont know what is happening there...so you are all getting ready for thanksgiving over there eh?not fair we dont even celebrate it..and yet it came from here with the pilgrims..first thanx giving was 1621.....then it kinda died orf until Uncle Abe during the civil war said hey what a good idea ..lets have a holiday!so can we have our day off back please?

brew time.......

hey pauly hows you then?all good ...yp they reckon restin is as good as sleeping..probably better ..dont hafta use the xtra energy shuttin your eye lids!!my Chrismas cacti are doing pretty well...I have 3 of them..1 I have had for about 4 years now..I think its more easter than Chrimbo....

hiya Lav ..hows you today then? taking it easier today then?I hope the wabbits move in ok..if they dont maybe I will its great ...new lights in garage ..all painted draughtproofed..all my tolls ..what a play area ..need to get some more pallets to break down..my wood store is empty!here you go ..a brew to start the day off...

Hiya Det...thanks for the info about dmso...just been checking it out..its easier to get in USA than here for some reason...couple of online suppliers I have found tho...hoe you are well mate and not comin down with the lurgy!!

hiya pie hows you today?other pup settled in?

hiya ns ..hope all is well in your wureld :hug:

hiya bear ..fat club ...n chocolate cake ....am I missing something here? when do you get your car back?

hey Sam..how are you feeling today then?any better?hope so mate...so no pigs at the mo...what about toikeys ..you ever thought of raising them?

hiya ky ..you ok in upside down land?

right peeps offski..be good ..

20151125_074710.jpg

20151125_073759.jpg

20151125_073814.jpg

A man on his death bed requested his wife, 3 sons, his nurse and a camera to be set up to record his final moments. Which were as follows...

"To my son David, I leave the 2 blocks of flats in the East end of London," "To my other son Michael, I leave the 4 penthouse's in Chelsea," "and finally to my eldest son Kevin, I leave the big glass building near Tower Bridge".

With that he slipped away. The nurse turned to the wife and said "I never realised your husband was so wealthy, you and your sons are very lucky" His wife swiftly replied "Was he B.llocks! He was a "Fecking window cleaner!"

I remember when cars didn't have cup holders...

You had to drive with the beer between your legs.

I give my employees time and an 1/8th if they do any overtime at work.

Honestly, sometimes I think I'm too generous to be a drug dealer.

I've decided to give up my membership of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.....

The fact that the world still exists after Reagan, Clinton and 2 George Bushes is a clear indicator that the big red button actually just plays a funny tune in the White House.

People say swans are dangerous because they can break bones, .....turkeys can shoot down planes.

My laptop was down for two hours on Saturday so I couldn't access my Twitter.

It was terrible.

I had to call random people from the phone book and tell them what I had for lunch.

I went for a few beers after work with a mate.

After a couple of hours I said to him, "I can see World War 3 kicking off soon."

He said, "Things are looking bad between Russia and Turkey."

I said, "I meant with my wife, I've just remembered it's our anniversary today."

Are you childish?

Please tick a Yes or NoB
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

hi there,day off before healthy eating starts properly!
    Car back later today and all done under warranty so I'm a happy bear over here.

Lovely to see friends too last night and catch up. I'm feeling happier and a bit calmer,working at home today and having a lazy one.Plan to go to gym and do 30 min of weights and a bit of cardio.
    Feeling very lazy and not too motivated,small steps.

I'm looking forward to Christmas and having time off,want to plan few bits to do so we have a balance of nothing and nice chilled activities to do.

Have a happy Wednesday everyone.
    one day at a time

Comment

Morning guys.... And thanks for the kick start.

All good over here Mick , thanks for asking. Probably be back in blighty soon as my mum hasn't long as she is deteriorating with dementia and fading fast. She is in Manchester so I had best come see you while I am over! :congratulatory:

Other than that I have been investigating a wonderful new area called 'three principles' ..... It is intriguing and very helpful and has totally changed my outlook on life.
      I wish I had found it years ago... It helps with all areas of life including addictions of any sort.

Anyone interested can start at Three Principles Movies: Three Principles of innate health and wellbeing — and Google Sydney Banks

Comment

Morning All, Mick you have me stumped with your "titivating" from yesterday's thread. Does it help to wear your foil hat whilst going about whatever that is?

Second pup is old, blind, and grouchy. I like her very much though. Third pup got a better offer, so it's just the five canines here with me. Got my Christmas decorations up yesterday, one string of lights, and two wreaths. Ever the minimalist here.

Though I no longer do a daily count of sober days, I'm very aware of, and thankful for the accumulating distance between me and alcohol abuse. Such a crap way to live, that was.

I trust our PQ is well and knows where to find us. :hug:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,mines the exact color! such a beautiful plant and easy to care for too,Pie, so many people have their lights and decs up already I wait until the day after Thanksgiving exactly,hubs commented last night that it feels like we just did this 2 months ago....I agree,Kuya,I'll check our that link,how's everything been btw?I know no booze or cigs but I mean other stuff,been traveling?still working? Its been awhile and I wanna catch up Det,I'm not blue, just a golden brown Hahahaha!!seriously though,I'm not sad just can't sleep,I wake up raring to go at odd hours,I've been that way forever, the main reason we started drinking,thought I found the "cure" for insomnia, oh well,orf ta get ready,much love of course and I hope we all have a splendid Wednesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all,
            bit of an oversleep this morning. Felt good, worked physically hard yesterday so I was pooped.

Mick, thanks for the brew and the pics. My mom had a christmas cactus the did always bloom like mad in March. Must be a coincidence??

Bar, sounds like the mechanics made off easy, sounded as if hell to pay if not under warranty!

Kuya, I looked a bit at that sight, looks very interesting. Wish I had an unlimited amount of data for internet plan, there's a lot to look at. Will take the time to see what is available read-wise.

Pie, yep distance is a good thing, less time given to IT and more time to yourself. For me, it is important to gently remind myself around the holidays of my time and why would I want to jeopardize that.

Off to it. Figuring out my day!!!
            Sam

X post, Pauly, morning to you
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Pauly, I do feel like I out the lights up a bit early, but the xmas decoration police don't come by here too often, so...

Hey, ho and off you go, Sam. Likewise to Bear and Kuya.

Where's that slacker Lav? Prolly sleepin' in, and lettin' YB do all the work!

Comment

Finally got a free moment - GEEZ!

This is a busy time of year for my business BUT don't they all know I'm trying to have a life too? Ha ha!!!
                I didn't even get to Curves today, rats. I have been in & out of the kitchen prepping food too.
                Enough already.

Greetings to Mick, bear, kuya, Sam, Pauly, Pie & everyone.
                Glad everyone seems to be ok. Wishing everyone a peaceful night.
                I'll check in tomorrow after I chase the turkey into the oven

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X