tues 1 dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tues 1 dec

white rabbits!!!!!!!!mornin all ..and how are we today then?all good i hope...well its 5.27 am..just got back from taking the outlaws to the airport..its great driving at that time of the morning nothing on the roads!!and its raining ..but no wind...thats the weather Im talking about!!!so lets see what today brings then...but first... an early morning brew...

hiya Lav,,,hows you today then? well did you get your exercise done? or were you too engrossed in ...shopping??can see the benefits of shopping on line..but mbh prefer the fun...and the haggling in some cases!!anyways one early mornin brew ....

hiya Sam...hows you mate?yep much as Im reeeeeelly struggling with my chrimbo shopping Im soldiering on..I just dont have a clue what to buy myself!!:welldone:hows weather today in your neck o the woods?is it out today or more paperwork?

hiya SF...woweee glad to see you...things def seem to be on the up for you ..well done...sometimes it takes just a wee bit more than the support of a forum...chuffed you found it...so youre into tofu now?have a great day in the store..:thumbsup:

hey bear...hows you then?I did notice work never got much of a menshun...things ok there?preppin and planning meals now too? good for you.....

hiya pie...go get the toothypeg sorted!!(says he that needs a filling!!)strip search??????whats that?phrase is now illegal..as they reckon it has connotations of force behind it!!fbs full body search is the phrase nowadays....did the handing back of the old dog go ok?

hiya pauly ...hows you today then ?itz toosdi so the mondayitis must have gone...hope all is well with you..

hiya ns..hows you today?jet setting ?

hey det how are you mate?

right folks ..for the offski...have a good one..fingers xd I dont lose this one....

For those using dating sites. Please be advised that GSOH does not mean, Great Set Of Hooters.

Negotiators from 195 countries have arrived in Paris to try to reach a deal aimed at reducing global carbon emission.

They have flown there on hundreds of flights and have been chauffer - driven to their 5-star air-conditioned hotel rooms with huge plasma televisions, power showers and jacuzzis..................excellent start

The WBO, WBA & IBF authorities were concerned that Tyson Fury wanted his Grandfather, Father, Uncle, Brother, Cousin & Nephew in his corner on Saturday for his heavyweight world title fight until they found out they were the same person.

Cyber Monday is followed by Terminated Credit Card Tuesday.

A man goes to see a psychiatrist for the very first time. The doctor asks him, 'What seems to be the problem?' The patient replies, 'I seem to have problems making friends, you fcking asshole!'

Q: How do you stop an elephant from charging?
    A: Take away his credit card.

A man sits next to a very attractive woman on an airplane. He asks her what kind of men she is interested in. Her top three choices are Native American men, Jewish men and Southern men. The woman asks the man what his name is.
    He replies "Geronimo Bernstein, but my friends call me Bubba."

You know you're in a redneck hotel when you phone the front office and say, "I've got a leak in the sink."
    And they say, "Go ahead!"

A retired US Marine was looking for a new job. He finally found one that appealed to his interests. At the interview, he was asked,
    "Do you have any military experience?"
    The Marine replied, "Why, yes! I've been in the Marines for a couple of years."
    "I see," said the interviewer, "any disabilities?"
    The Marine looked at him and replied shakily. "Well... In the Vietnam War I had a grenade go off between my legs, blowing off my testicles."
    The interviewer, quite shocked, said "All right, you're hired. Please report to work on Monday at 10:00am."
    "Wait wait!" shouted the Marine, "When do the others start? I don't want any special treatment just because of my disability."
    The interviewer replied, "Well... I'll tell you the truth. Everyone normally comes at 7:00 in the morning, but nothing gets done until 10. All we do is sit around, scratching our nuts trying to figure out what to do."

Three hicks were working on a telephone tower - Steve, Bruce and Jed. Steve falls off and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bruce says, "Someone should go and tell his wife."

Jed says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of beer.

Bruce says, "Where did you get that, Jed?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me," Jed replies.

"That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?"

Well, not exactly", Jed says. "When she answered the door, I said to her, 'You must be Steve's widow'."

She said, "No, I'm not a widow!"

And I said, "I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

I just tried three times to post reply.....Grrrrr

Mick I am prolly going to come in February now so no rush to air my room! LOL

Whereabouts are you? I am coming over with my daughter for a tiki tour so won't be imposing but deffo want to meet up. She left UK when 3 years old so I have a lot to show her.

Comment

Good Tuesday morning Abbers & happy December too

Chilly, dark & raining here, oh well, better than snow!
      Thanks for the coffee Mick. I did get a few things for my granddaughter online last evening but I am far from done shopping. I need more ideas from the kid's parents & want to be sure that their other grandparents haven't already gotten certain things for them.

Hi there Kuya. Can't wait to hear about your trip into Mick's world, ha ha!!!!

I am going to get a trip to Curves done then just back here for some work, nothing big today.
      Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Tuesday!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
        feeling the need to think about building an ark, rain, rain. and tomorrow another day of it. ah, tis the season.

How do Mick? Not much shakin' here, can't get out to do much. How are the storms for you? Have they passed by? Rabbits in their new digs?

Kuya, sounds like a fun trip coming your way, post some pics if you can. So February where you are as opposed to England, how different?

Morning Lav, how's everything up chonder? Just look at the weather map, looks like you have the same. My chicken yard is a mud hole now. Usually we try to get some hay down but it just didn't happen this time. Real happy with my new arrangement of one hen house, so much more room, easier to clean. Getting a bunch of pullets eggs now. Wonder if they'd like Xmas light in the house?

a how do to you Pie, NS, Pauly, SF (good to hear from you), Det, Bear, and any other regulars I missed and how do to all irregulars.
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,sheesh,when I wasn't working during Thanksgiving break I slept like a baby,now its right back to the same old shit! Its maddening,oh well,me and Louie finished our gingerbread train last night,had to put the candies onthose are only good for decorations anyways,nobody in the house likes gingerbread, might hafta see if his other gramma can watch him today,see how my tiredness level is by this afternoon, sounds like everyone is well,have a great Tuesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning All,

Couldn't pick a favorite joke today, Mick. They all made me laugh. Weather's on the dreary side here as well, but supposed to clear in a day or so. Not much cookin' here, but I'll pop back if that changes. Have a good one, Kuya, Lav, Sam, Pauly, and any others stopping by.

Comment

Sam, our chicken yard looks just like yours, ha ha!!
              I have one bale of straw left & totally meant to toss it in the yard BEFORE the rain started but it didn't happen either. I think the girls might enjoy a string or two of lights for the holidays

Pauly, we really, really need to get you on a better awake/sleep schedule. When I was your age I was still working shift work & it really kicked my a$$. I was so afraid of falling asleep on my way home from work at 7:30 am. I lost 2 coworkers over the years when they fell asleep & ran off the highways. I just want you to be safe :hug:

Send that clear weather to the east coast Pie, it's nice to share

Peace to all tonight!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav,I've narrowed it to either turmeric capsules or the probiotic supps I started,I wake up cuz of tummy troubles and just can't fall back to sleep sometimes, I actually felt pretty good today,did a bunch of haircuts, have Louie right now,luckily he's napping cuz he was trying to doze at 7 pm last night and it was so hard to keep him up

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Forgot to tell you guys Michelle tool out those horrible dreadlocks!!she looks like her old beautiful self,Louie's not scared of her anymore now if only the piercings would go,ho hum

Comment

Working...
                  X