thirzdi the real 3rd!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thirzdi the real 3rd!!!!

mornin all ....and how are we all today then?things going well with you all?hope so.well here we are ..another shopping day less till the january sales!!went on the treadmill yesterday..just walking did 40 minutes at 3.5 mph on a 10 degree incline then 10 minutes on the ex bike.....pretty pathetic really,but need to walk before I run ha ha...just shows you how quick you get out of it...knee started ,so I stopped.....wil do another wee bit this morning...

brew time......get in there!

hiya Kuya....how are you today?hope all is well in the green and pleasant land down there ..hows the business doing?did you get the staff issue sorted out?whats theproblem with coming here in Feb?bring plenty of suncream ..it will be pretty hot.........

he says lyingly

hiya Lav...how are you then?all good ...heres a brew for that memory lane trip ......perm ,baggy trousers etc...!! Ive got tattoos on my arms..surprise surprise..and when I came out of the army I wanted to join the cops...one particular force...but they wouldnt take me ..cos I had tats...so I went for the fire service and prison service...passed both..remember having to do something called the minnesota domino test???anyways joined the latter.. and that was it..I have a female friend and she has tattoos on her arms...and they look absolutely fantastic ..the colours are so vivid.....isnt it strange how our attitudes change... have you got to the end of your mud baths yet?

hiya pauly...hows you then?all good today?think we all go thru mad phases in our lives ..I certainly did...!as kids we used to run about in gangs..skinhead,suedehead..remember the film Clockwork Orange?we used to dress like that at one stage too..then like Aladin insane on the Bowie theme....thought we were as tuff as old boots..in actual fact we just looked like a bunch of dicks!!!!but hey you go thru these phases...

hi Sam...hows you today then mate?out on your land or round the farms?....still got mud puddles too?

hi pie ..how are you today then?hope all is well with you...

hiya bear hows you then today?all chilled after your bath and doss night on the sofa?

hiya ns...how are you today then? all doing well I hope...

hey det ...hiya mate ...glad you're doing good...sounds like you had a good time with family...keep up the nae booze job ..well done

and on a christmasssy theme..I decided to put up our tree .......but it had to meet certain criteria

be natural...but not have to pick up pine needles...a young tree
    in order to support the Paris agreement on global warming,minimalist lighting to reduce the energy output....

and bingo......

20151202_131358.jpg

have a great day.......

saw this one...brill...

FOR SALE..SNOWMAN.....needs some tlc

12310572_1524698654506815_7150244463384271366_n.jpg

I got a political advent calendar.

It's like a normal advent calendar, but there's a dick in number 10.

Caitlyn Jenner Changes Her Name To Porsche, Wins Wheels Magazine's Car of the Year.

"Is this your takeaway menu?" I asked in the Chinese restaurant.

"Yes it is," said the manager.

"Then why is it stuck to the counter?" I asked.

A spokesman for the Japanese Government has hit back at critics of their whaling research program

In a statement he said "This research is vital in working out how exactly Adele sells so many records"

What's your favorite position in bed?

Near the wall so I can use my phone while it's charging.

I realised Santa was badly dyslexic the one year I came down to find he'd left all my serpents wrapped under the tree.

After spending four years studying philosophy at university I am now a professional Exitstentionlist.

I show people how to get out of the local cinema
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good jokes today, Mick - thanks!

I'm heading out this morning on what should be my last biggish trip of the year. I swear there is no way I would have been able to handle my life this fall 3 years ago. I am so glad I stopped.

I saw a twist on the Serenity prayer on FB last night that seems as relevant as its opposite:
    Grant me the courage to change what I cannot accept.

I couldn't accept the life I was living anymore. Somehow joining in here gave me the courage to change.

Have a great day, Abbers!

Comment

Mae everybody, that's pretty cool NS Mick,love the tree haha! My phone turned black this morning and I couldn't turn it back on,took the battery out and tried again so here I am,if I go missing I'm not drinking just phone less,I swear they make these things shittly so we hafta upgrade every year!! Its a conspiracy! These shootings are getting stupid,what motivates these people is beyond my comprehension, hubs and my dad are both avid gun collectors/shooters,they shoot old t.v's and bottles not people! This latest one I haven't heard of the motive yet but no matter what it is,still useless,off ta get ready,much love to all,let's have a great Thursday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ah NS, the courage to change. Should qualify as a super power, I think. I wrote out this motivational reminder for myself, "Embrace opportunities to step outside my comfort zone." I'm working on it.

Perfect tree, Mick. And the snowman in need of TLC is brill!

Pauly I watched quite a bit of the California violence coverage. Unusual in this case that the shooters had a connection to the location. Sad stuff.

Comment

Pie,not to keep harping but I get so pissed cuz its so easy just to stand there and shoot people,such p%$$*s! Let's see these guys in hand to hand,Chuck Norris action, they wouldn't stand a chance!!!(sorry too many Walker Texas ranger re-runs haha)

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

The male shooter sounds like he was a disgruntled employee. He basically killed off his coworkers at a holiday party. Not sure where his wife fit in in all this. Apparently they didn't give a shit about leaving their 6 month old daughter behind with no parents

I am with my uber happy granddaughter this morning. I am also gettings calls from the school nurse at my grandson's school. I thought I was a retired grandparent, LOl
            I am in the process of getting YB involved. He can leave work & pick up EB who apparently is sporting another case of pink eye - second one this svhool year, ugh.

The sun is back & it windy so hopefully the mud will dry up.
            Hello to everyone, wishing a wonderful AF day for all. I'll check in tonight from home

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all
              sad morning for folks in Ca. Wish it would stop all around. The hows and whys will never come about due to politics. Think I'll climb down from the soapbox and let it go at that.

Sam
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

hi everyone,thinking of people in California - such a waste of lives and potential.
                I've had a good day at work today,I'm feeling so much more positive - think the past is finally going and my team now feel really positive and looking forward.

Other than that feeling bit coldy so chilling on sofa,I was thinking I may put the tree up,but also thinking may just have a bath and do tree at weekend when I can take the time to enjoy doing it Feeling Christmassy now and I'm already winding down workload wise,shame as there is quite a lot to be done work wise before Christmas!

I've started waking at 5am again,but am going back to sleep and sleeping through my alarm.Hope you're all well andd wishing you a peaceful thursday evening
                one day at a time

Comment

I wish I could sleep til 5 am Bear,that would be perfecto

Comment

I had a pretty good day, convoluted & longer than I expected but it all worked out!
                    I even got a chance to walk thru Longwood Gardens Christmas display on my way home - very nice

Hi Sam, Pauly & bear!
                    I hope everyone is having a relaxing evening despite the ongoing news.
                    The shooting in CA is now known to be at least partly a terror attack. Is that news supposed to make us feel any better or safe? I don't think so.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X