dienstag ...tooszdi 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dienstag ...tooszdi 15th

mornin all and how are we today then?yep like you sam..Im up bright eyed n bushy tailed...tomorrow even earlier ..off on the big silver bird ..dentist yesterday ...boy whatta fun packed experience that was...not !!!3 fillings....it was going not too bad until he drilled into a nerve..that sort of took the smile orf me face!!soooo thats it ..gettin ready for a week in the sun,got a fair bit to do today ,so need to crack on.....but first....brew time..here we go

hiya Sam...congrats on finding the lost land ...x marks the spot!!didnt realise the farm job was only 6 months...as for retiring...dont Ive worked harder since I did than ever previously..

hiya det hows you then? not seen Convoy? Kristofferson and Bacall?...its a great but dated film ..bit of country moozik bit tongue in cheek and a bit dukes of Hazzard ish

hiya Kuya...hows you today then?life good?yes you need to let me know when you come over .will even comb my hair for the occassion!!

hiya pie ...glad all is well with you...one of the little strange things that I like is every morning without fail you hear all the neighbours chucking their bottles in the bottle bin..a little smug inward self satisfaction on that one!!especially the surreptitious hiding them in the bottom of the bin!!

hiya bear...glad all is ok with you ...yes every now and then you will get the thought..mr booze will always try!! but its just like an irritating fly .splat ..gorn!! interted to se what your thoughts are when you see the first drunk making an arse of themselves!!

hiya lav..hows you then?all good? ready for a brew?journey starts tomorrow...early doors!!will try and keep in touch ,but me n puters and tinternet dont seem to gel !

hiya pauly ..how are you today then?all good?hope so..as for turkey ..its gone up in price since you lot spanked it at thanksgiving....we got a turkey crown...the price of it ..you would think it was wearing a feckin crown!!!

hiya ns ..you ok too?all set for chrimbo?

right folks ..be well be good ..will try n stay in touch......... but finking of yuse!!

'Death threat' Tory MP Lucy Allan tells media she has been sent letters to her home demanding money.

Turns out it was the electricity bill.

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air!

But then I think, how would I catch them?

Reducing air pollution isn't an easy task, it's emission.

Shaka Aamer, the man released from custody after 14 years in Guantanamo Bay has said he got through the long days by listening to pop and r&b music.

I always thought it wasa really strict there and you couldn't listen to music but apparently
    Shaka
    Shaka
    Shaka can!

Indian laughing.
    Bahahaji!

"Hello..Is it me you're looking for,you annoying paparazzi bstrds?"

- Lionel Bitchy.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Tuesday morning Abbers

Sunny & mild here, strange this time of year but nice!
    Thanks for the coffee Mick. I wish you a safe & fun-filled trip you lucky dog!!!
    Sorry about the dental work - ouch.

Det, sorry about your weather, be careful on the roads!

Hi there Sam, Pauly, Pie, NS, Kuya, bear & everyone dropping by today.
    Wishing everyone a great AF Tuesday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,safe travels and I expect pics can't believe Dets never seen Convoy,I seen it was a kid,still remember the theme song and when we see a line of trucks it always pops into my head,sleep is still a piece of shite but I just have accepted it and deal,the Rock only gets 4 hours a night,gets up and works out,I guess some people just don't need 8 hours,cold here! Lav's temps have been warmer!global warming I guess,Pie,I loved your post yesterday much love to all and I hope we all have a great Tuesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

You've had some great jokes lately, Mick - thanks!

Sam, I'm with you on not wanting to retire completely for various reasons but I sure would like to be a bit more retired than I am! It seems like you've found a great balance, Lav, where you have some control.

Kuya, say Hi to Oprah :smile: She only lives a couple hours away from me and here you, on the other side of the world (!) might get the chance to meet her. As we've discussed, she's a fascinating woman, as is the world's reaction to her.

It sounds like cool weather is a nice change of pace for Vegas, Pauly, but I bet you have to dress in layers! I hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday season.

I'm traveling again but this time by car and not so far, thank goodness. Like you, Pie, I'm trying to navigate my relationship with aging parents when the balance shifts and no one is comfortable. Today I'm going to slow my speedy self down, not figit, and just listen. And not say "You already said that". It doesn't help anyone and really, can be a very cruel thing to say.

Have a peaceful day, Abbers. :hug: NS

Comment

Working...
        X