Thursday 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 17

Morning folks hotel is ace weather luvverly fantastic views hope you are all good on phone hence short message x
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, cold here this morning, brr,Mick,hope you're having a nice time work has been really busy and although I like the $$,I'm tired,ready for chrimbo to get here and be done but still want to enjoy it in the meantime,much love to all,I hope we have an easy Thursday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A good morning to everyone.
      rain here and a nice relaxed morning here in ol virginny. Doing some paperwork, a few phone calls and maybe even a trip to town, woohoo what a day!!

Mick, hope you're doing well and enjoying your vacation. I like your idea of leaving around Xmas.

Morning Pauly, don't you wish there was a happy medium, just enough work for $$$ and to be relaxed with it.

Be well good friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

It's Thursday so I was up & out while it was still dark. Sitting with my granddaughter not watching hours of Daniel Tiger on TV, oh boy.

Mick, behave yourself in paradise you old dog, ha ha!!!

Pauly, now would be a good yome for some guided meditations
        I still enjoy them from time to time, they help calm the monkey mind.

The rain hasn't arrived here quite yet Sam but it's definitely on the way. Better than snow, right? Hope your day is good!

Hello to Pie, bear, Det, NS & everyone stopping by.
        It's 9:30 & I need to convince my granddaughter that it is time to get dressed, LOL
        Have a great AF Thursday everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Evening everyone,on sofa tonight,very tired,three working days to go - and two of them are half days.
          Treated myself to big half price bath set,soap and glory,lovely stuff,so looking forward to a bubble bath tonight.

Tempted to cut all my hair into a short bob at the hairdressers on Saturday, even tho every time I do I end up growing it back,have just got head scarves and was going to start experimenting with 50s and 40s style up dos.
          Hmmmmm.It's wavy so can look a bit like a mushroom in a bob ,
          I also have a blunt 50s style fringe,used to have a graduated bob,longer at the front.
          Pauly - any tips?

Apart from that am writing Christmas cards,plan to switch Christmas tunes on and have bubble bath then hit my bed
          Enjoy hols Mick,and Lav I feel how your granddaughter feels!
          one day at a time

Comment

MAE abbers

I did a post in general about the Oprah show... if anybody is interested here is the link

Comment

hey kuya,you reminded me about the 3ps - need to pop back on the thread
              one day at a time

Comment

Working...
              X