Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18th friday

Good morning all
    so no fred started yet, guess I'll do the honors....

Mick, hope vaca is going well... where it is that you are (at, as they say in amerika)?

Lav, the rain hit you yet, rained cats and dogs here. Got hens laying eggs under the hen house!*!!??*! crawl in the mud to reach them.

Bear, 50's style? bobbie socks?? Sometimes I wish my daughter would cut her hair, very long and thick, looks as if it would weigh a lot. As a little girl she was so cute with short hair.

Pauly, maybe whilst you're working on Bear, you could fit in my daughter. Trade you bacon! got lots of it.

Kuya, read your post on Oprah, interesting. I've not paid too much attention to her as seemed to me she was one of those tv programs personalities that really didn't matter to me, mostly cause I don't watch tv. I don't know her story and only really recently have listened to her when I do those freebie meditations on the Deepak site. I like the positive energy that comes from them and she is part of that, so I imagine it was a great talk.

well, off to it
    be well good friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Hiya folk how are you all well lovely here in paradise today..No rain just loads sunshine..Sam at a place called Los giagates the views are stunning...went for a little walk this morning 6 miles .enjoyed it so rest up now hope you are all well
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers & happy Friday to all!

Chilly, dark & dampish here so far, oh well.
      My birthday is tomorrow & I'm spending it in front of a warm fireplace. I hear the wind chills will be in the 30's, ugh.

Thanks for the startup Sam!
      I've made coffee for everyone & have plenty of cookies to pass around
      I imagine Mick is getting his shiny head sunburned as we speak, ha ha!!
      The rain did arrive yesterday, I had a real crappy hour long drive home from my daughter's house. Plenty of rain & fog & people who don't know how to drive in not perfect weather, oh boy!!
      I am grateful that my chickens are not able to get under the chicken house. There is no way I would go there for eggs. Bless you!!

Greetings to everyone & sending wishes for a fabulous AF Friday for all.
      I am going to Curves then out for a haircut. I am quite sure that my hair is shorter than anyone's here except Mick's LOL

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Sam,I will work for bacon!! You know sometimes women hafta cut off their long,thick hair cut it causes headaches, pretty crazy,Kuya,yes Oprah is way into god/spiritual stuff,I read the thread last night,was thinking that the RR book i read uses a lot of the 3 PS,common sense,you feel how you think etc,anyways,tired of the drama around here!a member got picked on over a cartoon avatar,seriously? I guess it was too sexy? Still can't wrap my head around that one,at least we're safe here woke up starving, hope everyone checks in today,Det? Have a wonderful Friday peeps
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all, No news to report, just want to say hello.

Comment

Sometimes no news is good new, right, Pie? Hope all is well with all Abbers! Enjoy the weekend -- I still just LOVE my clear-headed Saturday mornings :smile:.

Comment

Agreed, NS. :happy2:

Comment

I agree with you as well Pie & NS

Tomorrow is my __ birthday. Grateful to be alive & healthy but do we really have to keep getting OLDER?? Ha ha!!!

Got my hair cut again today Pauly - no headaches for this aging chick
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X