Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Wednesday December 23

Greetings Abbers

Just getting us started up, I will be back later.
    I am heading out for my 30 minute Curves circuit & stopping to pick up a refill for my big dog's thyroid medicine. I have such an exciting life, ha ha!!

Have a great AF day!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

morning all
    thanks for the start up Lav. Rain, rain soon muddy out there. Playing tunes tonight, was going to see Star Whores but thought I'd rather do tunes instead.

be looking in later
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

afternoon,enjoying first day off,been to gym,posted cards and am off for big food shop tonight with OH.Feeling festive and now snuggled on sofa with cute cat
      Enjoying 3Ps thread,find it very reassuring.
      Happy to be sober and have time off work.
      one day at a time

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav at least you're exercising,Iput it on the back burner for the holidays,sheer laziness Sam,its the perfect day to go to a movie though maybe you can do both? Glad Mick is home today,the pics of where they went looks like a chunk of heaven, Sunflower, glad to see you, I think working where you do would be so much fun,I'm always curious about food and what the hell they're putting in it,wish PQ would say Hi off to fix my fro,hope we all gave a nice Wednesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Bear,give me some of your festive spirit enjoy your time off sweetie
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hidy Ho ABerooos!

Lav thanks for the boot up, hope doggy is ok.

Sam, haven't seen Star Whores yet myself... maybe this weekend. Prolly packed during actual holiday.

not many checkins yet.... last minute shoppers?

glad to be home snuggling with DX and soberly enjoying home time.

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Just got my granddaughter to bed at 9:30, geez. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have that kind of energy all day long, ha ha.

Sam, we had thunder tonight & tons of rain, flood warnings, the whole 9 yards, yuck. Hope you enjoy the tunes!

pauly, even when I don't feel like going to Curves I just go because I know it makes me feel better afterwards. I guess that's what you call a good habit
              Hope your day was good!

bear, enjoying the Christmas season in a happy & healthy way is the best!

Det,, glad you are home safe & sound where you belong.

SF, good to see you checking in!
              Nice that you are enjoying your job & learning so much too. I have always been a big fan of nutrition & have taken several courses in college back in the day. I am really glad that your face to face group is working for you!

I hope Mick is resting up!

Peace to all tonight!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X