Sunday the 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday the 17th

Mae everybody, thanks for the kickoff Pie everyone must be sleeping in,slept long but weird as I'm addicted to a game on my phone .again this time its plants vs zombies and it takes a lot of concentration and gets my adrenaline going, Lou and I played for quite awhile last nite so I ended up playing the game in my dreams,so no games that late in the evening, or for that long anymore hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank goodness! The world doesn't seem quite right without the daily thread :smile:!

Comment

True NS but where is everyone?
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Greetings Abbers!

I was up at my usual time, just didn't get around to checking in, oops!
          We are actually having the first snow flurries of the winter here today

My grandson stayed overnight but had yo leave to go to Sunday school. He will be back for dinner with his mother & brother later. My daughter & granddaughter are on the way. Input together a big pot of meatballs & sausage for the crowd. I am also baking a cake for a pre-birthday celebration for my daughter. I will need a nap at some point, ha ha

Thanks for the startup Pie!
          Hi there Paily & NS.
          I take it Mick is out searching for treasure?

I will chevk in again when I can.
          Have a great AF day everyone!!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

evenin everyone....yes I was out this morning early doors....we had about 2 inches of snow so it was a bit iffy...found not a lot took this picture though...its Lincoln Cathedral just looming out of the mist..was a long day...so where is everyone?

20160117_085905.jpg

hey pauly when I mentioned getting plants..I didnt really mean triffids !!!didnt sleep too well last night either..hope I do better tonight

Lav...well have you had your nap?yum meatballs,,,me !me! me!full house for you today then?

hiya ns hows you ?all good

hiya pie thanks for starting the show off today....

big hello to everyone else ..hope you are good

ok ..bit late for jokes.....so here are a couple of puzzles.......
            how many circles can you see in the picture

How-many-Circle-Do-you-see.jpg

can you spot the man in the coffee beans

Man-in-Coffee-Beans.jpg
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL....

Late check in for me too. Thanks for kicking us off Pi. Been snuggled up on the couch reading, lazy day. Temps are supposed to rise to 28F overnight so will get out of hibernation mode in the morning.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

No nap for me today but it is almost 11 pm so I guess I can just go to sleep, ha ha!
                I saw the man in the beans Mick & only 1 circle. Too tired to see much else.

PQ, glad you had a quiet day
                Enjoy the 'balmy weather'.

Peace to all to all tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X