mon 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mon 18th

mornin all ..how are we this fine day then?all good I hope...my knee is a bit sore today ...in fact kept me awake most of the night ...walking across rough ploughed ground didnt help!oh well...off to my friends house today,my ex boss ...so its catch up time ...

anyways big brews all round..just away to make madams breakfast...spoiled or what?

big shout to everyone.....bear ,ns ,ppqp,pie det Sam,Kuya,Pauly,Lav....(there are 20 circles in the pic by the way...the black dot...plus the 3 in the wording...and if you stare at the pic...whatdye see ...4 rows with 4 circles? heres another couple..... can you find the bird in the pic?

Hidden Bird In Snow Picture Riddle.jpg

move 2 coins in the triangle to make a square

Coin-Logic-Image-Riddle.png

"Any two-watt bulbs?"

"For what?"

"That'll do. I'll take two."

"Two what?"

"I thought you didn't have any."

"Any what?"

"Yes, please."

My elderly neighbour just knocked on my door.

"Can you open a jar of pickled onions?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Great," he said, walking in. "I've brought some cheese."

According to the most current magazine in my doctor's waiting room, every home will have a television by 1962.

A girl texted me saying 'Your cute.'

I text her back saying 'No you're cute.'

Now she thinks I like her, all I did was point out her flamin typo.

What is the hardest part of being vegan?

Getting up at 5am to milk the almonds.

I haven't owned a watch for I don't know how long.

Kanye West, Justin Bieber and a puppy are falling into a volcano...

You can ONLY save ONE...

Question: What are you naming your new puppy?

Jeremy Corbyn says that he's in favour of keeping our submarines but not the Nuclear missiles.

'OK lads, North Korea, ramming speed!'...

The world of tennis has been rocked by allegations of corruption and match fixing.

Tim Henman has come forward to say that he had no involvement and that he is just sh.t.

The BBC have threatened me with acts of terrorism if I don't pay my license fee. Apparently I'll face a Teleban

Some voters in America have described Donald Trump as 'like a breath of fresh air'.

With his surname, that's stretching it a bit!!

No names mentioned so far in the tennis match-fixing scandal.

But it seems, where points were deliberately dropped, Annette was involved
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the brew and the chuckles, Mick. Hope your knee pain will subside. found the bird!

pretty much a slow weekend here, bit of snow yesterday that didn't amount to boo. Just doing the daily do. Suppose to be a couple cold days roaring through the firewood now and hay! Hope everyone had a good weekend.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick, you take it easy with that knee,so sweet of you to make Julie's breakfast there you are Sam,we've been missing peeps,Bear,Det time to give at least a quick hi,got to eat clean today! Hubs and I went to breakfast yesterday and they started putting the calories on the menu,assholes! Anyways my eggs,hash browns,one sausage link,one bacon 2 pancakes was over 1200 calories,I..do..not..need..to..know..that I'm not gonna go to breakfast and pay for egg whites and turkey bacon,meh,gotta dry my hair its too cold,much love to all and I hope we all have a great Monday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....
        Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Had one of those no sleeping nights as well. Take care of that knee.
        Sam...you can have the cold, we're heading into a week long chinook. Might have problems with the hockey rink ice.
        Pauly...breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out. I'm with you, I don't need to know the calories either.
        Off to get ready for work. Will check back later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Happy Monday at noon Abbers

Super duper cold & windy here. Feels like PQ weather!!!

Mick, give your knee a rest until spring fella! Geez, you can't heal it if you kerp reinjuring it, right?

My granddaughter was up a couple of times during the night with sneezing & sniffles. I guess I'll be coming down with a cold in a couple of days, oh well.

Sam, the snow was pretty to look at now I am ready for spring. I am stuffing the woodstove in the basement & the fireplace up in the living room trying to help keep the place warm.

Pauly, the government is trying to help us getting fit & healthy by requiring calorie counts on menus. Too many fat, diabetic, heart doseased Americans these days!!
          We need to change our eating habits, for sure!

PQ, hope you have a warm & wonderful Monday.

I'll check in later.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hey - pre-occupied with whether to take redundancy - enough to keep me going for seven months - on a budget
            i'm always 'sensible' so opting to leave work feels hard,I've never not worked and this could be the last time i have a chance on a decent redundancy package
            just not sure what it will be like under new structure,dodgy new boss and colleagues - after year of shite managing.
            one day at a time

Comment

Bear, whatever you decide to do - I hope it works out in the best way possible for you :hug:

Took my granddaughter home so now it's peaceful for a while.
              I hear there is big snow on the way Fiday & Saturday - oh boy.

Peace to everyone tonight.
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE Abbers,

Yeah Mick .... stay off that knee!

Busy again this week. My daughter is away for a few days and I am having empty nest issues already! LOL
                When she leaves for uni next year it will be the first time in 36 years that I will be child free. I may need therapy!!

Had a brilliant breakthrough with my middle son yesterday... he is the 'problem child' , school, legal, drug, employment problems growing up. He is 26 and chronically unhappy --- all down to his thinking. I managed to sit with and really 'hear' him yesterday and we had an amazing breakthrough. So very happy.

Comment

Working...
                X