friday the 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday the 22

well here we are weekend again..wow hasnt that gone fast....at this rate it will soon be chrimbo!!!!!!so how is everyone today then?mother nature doesnt seem to bee doing so good with the weather...hands up anyone that has got spare sunshine?pouring with erain here today ..managed to get the veg bed halved yesterday so thats a start ..oh and did some exercise ...not a lot Lav honest!right brew up and here we go.....

hiya pie ..hows you then...wow thats some queues in the shops ...have you tried shoplifting?...you dont have to wait in queues :congratulatorynly kidding!!!did you get milk eventually?I went on ebay yesterday,and typed in pallet wood furniture..some of the stuff on there...its unreal...and so are the prices!!!got a coupla ideas tho!!hows the dog gang doing?

hi kuya...hows you ?total respect to you re the euthanasia.. I appreciate life quality versus pain etc...but not sure Im up to it..speshully animals..now yoomans....hmm hope all is well with you ..your weekend will have started now hasnt it?

hiya Lav...no snow here this weekend ..allegedly going to be 14 degrees!!heres a brew to sup whilst Curious George struts his stuff!!!have a good weekend whether it be minions,minecraft ,or thomas!!!

hiya pauly ..hows you today then?page found today hopefully?...you set for anything over the weekend?

hey Sam..that you all ready and sieged up for the bad weather...?I love yogurt too....I mix oats in with mine...not only tasty but filling too..hope all goes well weekend

hiya bear hows you?hope you are ok ...

det ..where are you mate?let us know you are ok

morning ppqp...hows you today ?all good ...?you getting the bad weather too?so when do you take over as boss creator?have a good weekend

hiya ns....home or away?no not Australian soaps...but our state of travel at present! hope all is well with you

right peeps be safe strong n sober take care

It's winter again.

That time of year when people are making tough choices between food, heating, or getting that massive new tattoo.

Did you hear about the Dutch shoemaker who died last week?

He popped his clogs!

We threw a Star Wars themed party to celebrate the release of the new movie and my girlfriend thought she'd bake up a batch of "Wookie Cookies".

They were nice.

-A little bit on the Chewie side, but nice.

My friend reckons he can predict the future using probiotic dairy products.
    He's dabbling in the Yakult

Apparently, someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds.

Poor guy

I like to drink a glass of white wine with the thanksgiving turkey.

But then we have been together for a while now.

"And just how am I a bigot?" my boss asked me.

It turns out the big idiot is deaf as well.

Major Tim Peake has contacted the Prime Minister regarding the Litvinenko enquiry.

He urged him not to take any further action against Vladimir Putin, because he would like to return to Earth one day.

My weight loss goal is to no longer care about the crumbs at the bottom of a bag of crisps.

Andy Murray says he can't wait for his wife to give birth.

He must be fed up with being the only crybaby in the household.

I used to think that "Lacrosse" was what the French called that thing that Jesus carried on his back.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick and MAE ALL.....

Thanks for the brew, need it this morning. Had a rough night with bizarre dreams, awake at 4am. I think job stress is starting to get to me. Need to spend more time sorting out my thoughts. Typed in pallet wood projects in pinterest at some point in time and now I keep getting emails with suggestions. Every time I get one I think of you. LOL

Big shout out to all to come......:smile:PPQP

Comment

a quick check in
      thanks for the brew Mick. Been kinda fun getting ready for a touch of snow. Only thing I really get concerned with is the livestock. We are able to hunker down in our nice warm homes but they are out there in this mess. Checking on heifers first thing this morning.

PQ, dreams are soooooo strange. I read a very weird short story last night right before I went to sleep. I wondered if I would have any weird ones as I drifted off, but did not, thankfully. Oddly enough, I dreamed that I was at a bar drinking beer, guess that was a nightmare in its own right!
      off to it friends.

Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mick, the photos I posted yesterday were from the Washington DC area, where the big snow is forecast. Copied them from tweets made to the CNN webpage. Pauly, I hope it's a lot of hype, we've had such a mild winter, maybe Mother Nature will stay with that trend.

Got a text from neighbor yesterday to go look out my front door, as she saw a man with two puppies on the roadside, as she drove past on her way to work. Sure enough, this guy appeared to have pulled over to dump the two little fur balls, then had second thoughts about the dangerous location he had chosen. When he saw me watching, he tossed the pups back in his truck and drove off. Now wish I had asked him to give the pups to me. At least I could have taken them to a shelter, rather than leave them in the hands of this jerk. Sure caught me off guard, in pjs and barefoot. Just didn't think quickly enough.

Have a condo showing this morning, then picking up 3 canine guests to spend the weekend here. Have a good Friday, all!

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday before the blizzard, ha ha!!

Nothing going on right now so I am going to get myself to Curves & maybe pop my head into a few stores to see what's left. I am not one of those crazy panic shoppers & I don't use milk anyway, ha ha!!

Thanks for the startup Mick!
          Be happy you are just getting rain. It doesn't require any shoveling or plowing
          I just check on Amazon for books Mick - take your pick:
          Wood Pallet Projects: Cool and Easy-to-Make Projects for the Home and Garden: Chris Gleason: 9781565235441: Amazon.com: Books

Hi there PQ & Sam!
          Bizarre dreams plague all of us from time to time I think
          I think we need to learn to laugh them off!!

Pie, that's so sad about the guy with the pups. I hope he didn't do anything nasty with them. It's pathetic to think that people treat children & animals so carelessly. I hope you have a fun doggie weekend!

I just had a call from my Amish neighbor. He wants me to pick up my farm share today instead of tomorrow - good idea
          It's so weird to hear him on the phone, he's very awkward, LOL

Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all.
          I'll check in later before the power disappears.....

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,love the joke about ignoring the chips in the bottom of the bag Pie,omg! I really wish you could've grabbed those pups,once we found a garbage bag fun of pups when I was growing up, people are monsters sometimes Sam,I rarely dream anymore, isn't that creepy? I used to love my dreams cuz they were usually about my family, green grass and turtles for some reason, usually the same dream over and over,oh and renovating houses,Kells way into that dream analysis stuff,she's always googling what her dreams mean,Lav,I hope your power stays on,I think you have a generator?but still,wish Sunflower would check in and fill us in with more healthy food stats,I'm into that stuff,ok the knowing but not doing Hahahaha! Have an appointment with a therapist this morning, not an addiction one,just someone who can help me with the anxiety issues and other things,wish me luck,much love to all and have a fabulous Friday btw,got 10,000 steps by 5 am yesterday, I WONT be doing that again
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey friends, no, not doing so well sad to say. Got a lung infection a week or so ago and in my state of feeling sorry for myself I drank again. My dear DX has had it with me and I'm afraid I'm losing her. I'm in so much emotional pain I can't describe. I just can't seem to get my shit together even though I really want to and need to. Not looking for sympathy.... I made this bed and I'm sleeping in it.
              wish I had better news.
              be well my friends.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey, Det, Happy to see you here, and sorry to hear you've got trouble. For me, getting my shit together started with wanting it more than anything else in the world. Once I got clear on that point, I found my way to freedom, and a whole lot more. :hug:

Comment

Det sorry you are in a downward spiral ATM. Maybe consider a new direction, have a look at Gulf Breeze Florida rehab. It is your thinking that needs addressing since it is obvious from here that you have no problem GETTING sober. If you can address the thinking just before you relapse you may get this behind you at last.

MAE to all....pups dumped at the roadside reminds me of the same event many years back when my friend rescued and reared two such and gave them to friends who had problems with foxes attacking their rabbits. These 'pups' grew....into foxes! They still guarded like dogs though but eventually went feral again as dictated by their natures. They were good with their human family but couldn't be petted by strangers. And they smelled really funky!

Weekend for me, just finished morning consults. Really hot day and pool is warming nicely. A chilled weekend planned, swimming and relaxing.

Comment

:huget:hug:
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Det, please take care of yourself.
                      What can we collectively do to convince you that the answers you are looking for will never be found in a bottle. Don't waste any more time looking there. We all care & wish the very best for you :hug:
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

:biglove:Det:biglove:

Comment

Working...
                        X