sat 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sat 22

mornin all..hows things today then?all set for the weekend...were the weather forecasters right in their predictions?all cupboards stocked up and ready for the freeze?extra large pot of coffee on the go for today then..

hiya ppqp...how are you today then?any more mad dreams?as for the pallet wood stuff...there is so much that you can make ..just pure simple stuff...my friend asked me why I didnt do it full time blah blah...simple answer ...I worked all these years,to get to here,not carry on working if that makes sense!!I can pick it up and put it down when I want ..hope you get your fotz sorted out

hiya Sam ..how are you today then you all set for the snow?..got to agree with you bout the animals,need to take care of them mate...any shindigs on the go?

hiya pie.howare you ?any more news on the pups?perhaps the scumbag just ditched them down the road...tho I recall what down the road means in Canada...I recall asking someone over there for directions once...just down the road was the reply...26 miles down the road.....

mornin Lav....hows you then?firstly thanks for the books,heres a brew as trade!has the snow arrived your way?did you get your Amish grocery box?oh boy the sun has just come out here!whatever it is ...keep snuggled up n warm..

hiya pauly ..how are you this fine day?smart pic of Louie on fb..the pic of innocence!!hows you doing with hubs ?fingz better now?good for you...

hiya kuya hows life in the green and verdant pastures down under?all ok there? hows the staffing at your work?still tight on numbers?

hi Det...firstly ...sorry..no not sorry...probably disappointed that you bevvied....as you say you need to get your shit together...its about choices...and my friend they are pretty stark..but you arent alone in that...we have all had to make them...you proved that you can do it..its just you hit these mad triggers ..kuya is right..it may need looking at from a different perspective..you have the tools,you have the support,the knowledge and skills...and yet you are on a track leading nowhere?I am not preaching,I have no right to ,but plain truth is you need to make some life changing moves..we will help as much as poss and you know that buddy

big shout to everyone else.........

I pulled along side this convertible at the traffic lights,

"Nice BMW, " I said,

"You ignorant git " he shouted, "it's a Mercedes. "

"My apologies, " I replied, "but with it having no indicators and being driven by a complete dick I naturally assumed it was a beemer.

Monica Lewinsky has released the following statement on Hillary Clinton's run for American Presidency:

"I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton Presidency left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I went for a job interview at Yodel today.

I got lost on the way there, so I ended up being 3 hours late. I didn't bother to wash and the shirt I wore had pizza stains from last week.

By the time I eventually got there, they were so impressed they made me their senior delivery manager.

"My wife tried to kill me with a cooking pan. "

"Yeah, that's how most of them do it in the long run."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Evening all....late check in again for the second time today.

Staff all good this week thanks Mick. Better week after a slow one last week....very up and down this January.

Brill swim today, two hours and feeling fantastic tonight. Must have been the hottest day of summer so far....which ain't saying much as it has been the worst for years....but today was fab and hopefully tomorrow will be the same.

My daughter came home from a camping trip which she enjoyed a lot...if I am honest I am a little jealous not to have had time away with her due to work....looking forward to our trip and spending quality time with her.

Comment

Morning Mick and Kuya and MAE ALL to come....

Dreams have gone, good thing I have enough drama in my waking life. Worked all this time to not work makes perfect sense to me. Having an indoor putzzing day, may think about getting dressed at some point. LOL

Ky...always forget that it's your summer time. Thinking of swimming in this weather gives me the shivers.

Have a Super Saturday all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Wicked winter weather wallop in progress for Lav and Sam. Hope they're staying comfortable. Condo showing this morning, then flexible for the rest of the day. I'll probably pop back later.

Comment

Mae everybody, I've got either a stomach bug or ate something questionable, not going to work, cant,but I feel creepy calling in cuz I only did that when I was being bad,have a nice day everyone
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Feel better Pauly! It's funny how we feel bad calling in sick, even when we really are! I'll send over some chicken soup for you:love:

Comment

Greetings Abbers from Snowmageddon!!!!

It's been snowing for 18 hours & it's supposed to snow for another 18 hours - uh oh!!!!!
              The power is still on so I am damn grateful

Just checked on the chickens, no murders yet, they are being nice to each other. They will be cooped up for many days with all this snow. I am going to bake up their favorite treats to keep them in a good mood!

Hello to Mick, Kuya, pQ, Pie & Lizann!
              Pauly, I hope you feel better soon. Rest 7 take it easy today!
              Det, I sure hope you are rethinking your strategy. You can stop this madness with a simple decision - don't drink!

I will check in later, hopefully

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Stay safe and warm Lav....I can relate! LOL

Comment

Hey everyone,just popping in - emotional rollercoaster this week of potential redundancy - was 99% I wanted to take money and go,now thinking that I may want to stay.
                  Det you can sort this out - with a change of approach. I hope that your relationship survives as I know how important DX is to you, getting and staying sober has to be your number one as without that everything falls apart.You know this though,hoping you get the support you need. Have you tried AA meetings,SMART, could you potentially do rehab?Sending you some strength through the web.
                  Lots of love and good wishes to everyone else - today have done meditation workshop in morning,then nap,run and now on sofa ready to order pizza,watch Penny Dreadful and have a bubble bath. Still on ciggies,they gotta go - may use some of the buddhist focus mindfulness today to help with that.
                  Happy Saturday everyone.
                  one day at a time

Comment

check in from snow land. fun and no new calves!

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Feel like poop(no pun) strapped to the couch,hungry but scared to eat yikes! Was thinking about you Det and I think your work situation is one of your biggest triggers,time to put some feelers out again me thinks,your life and marriage are more important than that bloody job! Much love to all
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sam...does that ever bring back memories. Are you expecting calves? Hope it's not too cold.

Comment

Hey Pauly...didn't see you here on page 2 till I posted to Sam. LOL Hope you're feeling better soon. Couch and rest it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
                            check in from snow land. fun and no new calves!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2168[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2169[/ATTACH]
                            Looks like a whole lot of life and property you've got to protect, Sam. Stay safe, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                            X