Wednesday 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday 27th

Well I reckon I'll start this fred. I was hoping I'd see Mick's name on a new one for today but we all need time off every once in awhile, recharge the battery, as it were.

I'm ready for this snow to get outta here. It is in the messy melting stage where it is slick and sloppy. The state has yet to plough our road. We live at the end of state maintenance with houses being served so invariably we are the last. Got myself stuck yesterday on our private road coming had last evening. Glad my tractor was fixed!!

SF and Pauly, hope you are both on the mend. Nothing worse than being under the weather.

Kuya, wish I could watch the videos, internet service is limited, rather, my funds are limited. Verizon loves it rural rates!

well, off to it friends, hope everyone is well or getting better!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Mae everybody, Sam thanks for the start-up,Iunderstand charging the batteries, I just hope everything is ok with Mick still sick butit is the season, i got cocky thinking it was.gonna pass me over but here I am,hello to all and I hope we all have a great Wednesday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers, it's Hump day!

Mick, you know we miss you when you're not here. Be well

Thanks for the startup Sam!
      I made some coffee for all of our Absolutely Fabulous group members.
      36 degrees here & hopefully melting this stinkin snow. It did end up raining a bit last night, weird. Our cable company has decided that we are using TOO MUCH internet all of a sudden. That is their way of increasing the monthly fee by $10 ~ swell. Be careful on those unplowed roads!!!

Pauly, I really hope you feel better soon. Same to you SF!

Kuya, car problems, computer problems, always something huh? I hope you can get it all straightened out without too much pain in the wallet.

I had a plan for today & now it's changed. Guess I need to make a new one, ha ha!
      Have a wonderful AF Wednesday everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Sam...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Rural living in the winter can be challenging, you be safe out there.

Pualy...hope you recover soon and not have it dragging on.

Lav..."I had a plan for today & now it's changed." LOL That could be your signature line! Bummer about the increased internet charges.

Mick...enjoy your break and know we are all thinking of you.

Finally got our internet going after 3 days without it. Going in early to get caught up on things.
        Big shout out to everyone else.....have a Wonderful Wednesday all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Thanks Sam, for the start-up, and Lav for the coffee. I brought this guy along, just for hump day fun.

Bought an enzymatic cleaning kit that includes a "urine-finder light." Good grief! This black light shows that my dog-friendly house is in better shape than I worried it might be, but still some surprising finds that I'm on a mission to remove today.

Morning to Pauly, PQ, and all yet to come. We'll keep your seat warm, Mick.

Comment

Impressive Pie - very impressive
            Not so sure about the urine-finder light. That could freak me out!!

PQ, life with my son & his wife is a CONSTANT change of 'plans'. He has a work schedule BUT it changes frequently......ugh. Not much you can do but just go along with it or go crazy, ha ha!!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE Abbers,

Another long day for me, car in worse shape than I feared so looking at alternatives

Went to see 'The Revenant' with my sons tonight...exhausting but amazing IMO. Hope he gets an Oscar at last. Some friends didn't like it but I thought it was a masterpiece.

Already early Friday morning here so late night and nearly the weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X