toozdi 9 ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toozdi 9 ..

mornin all big brews here..thats brews not bruise!!..well imogen has appeased somewhat,leaving yet another trail of crap behind it...its blowy this mornin so far but dry...)it is 6.55 am tho)so how is everyone today then?all good?that is apart from the techie tornado....aka ppqp...who seems to be having a ball...nice start to your post.......)#%*#)%^#&(&)#@%($^&$)*^&@)#(*%_#&%)#%( &)#($*....but why are you ordering chicken and chips in outer mongolian? :congratulatory: hope today eese a lot better for you!!

hiya Lav...hows you then?saw the pic of your bulbs peeking their heads out...so are mine..I wonder how they manage that...irrespective of weather they still peek their head out..we dont!!going to attempt to put greenhouse back togevva today....but brew first..you too?

mornin Sam ..how are you then?gat all the cattle done?is your weather hampering you or are you doing ok?

hiya ns ..you ok?

hi pie hows you then?well guess youve kinda got the answer re windows 10..its a crock...as for the annoying message Im sure you can turn that orf....I keep getting messages on both puters about google not supporting vista and xp...and they are not supported...I beg to differ...one sits on the settee, the other on a table!!:welldone:

hiya kuya ..hows you then?any luck with getting someone to cover for you ...and secondly the vroom vroom..or is it still a putt putt? hows it doing?

hey pauly where are yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo???:hiya:

hiya det likewise mate how are you?

be well folks...

What's the secret to telling jokes about clocks?

Timing.

I made the mistake of asking an auctioneer the time this afternoon.

"1.25. 1.25. 1.25. 1.25. 1.25. 1.25. 1.26."

I can't help but think this storm Imogen that's currently battering the south west of Britain was predicted by John Lennon in 1971 when he chillingly warned "Imogen there's no Devon"

After several high-powered automatic weapons were stolen during a break-in at a gunsmiths premises, the American police stated, "We are concerned that these weapons might fall into the hands of criminals!"

Good job the guys who stole them didn't fall into that category then eh?

Apparently, I offended my optician last week. She saw me out in town and waved at me, but I didn't notice her.

Well, whose fault is that!

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

If you think nobody cares whether you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

I'm great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.

oh yep ..here you go..

Last edited by Mick; February 9, 2016, 05:56 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    Mick, thanks for the bruising brews. Cattle done, I'm sore but in tact. What project you got going? Know there's got to be one rummaging around.

just a quick check in. got a meeting soon.

later friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Fat Tuesday too

Guess what - it's snowing, ho hum!
      I am going to wait awhile before heading out anywhere for safety's sake.
      Thanks for the coffee Mick. Cute doggies too, thanks!

Sam, glad you are OK after dealing with your big doggies, ha ha!
      Have a safe day out there.

I hope today is much better for you PQ :hug:

Hello to Pie, Pauly, Det, NS & anyone stopping by for a visit.
      I will check in later, see what's going on.
      Have a sane AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

PQ, here's the kind of day I'm wishing for you.

spa_relaxation.jpg

Morning Mick, Sam, Lav, and all to come. May pop back later with more to say, or not.:happy2:

Comment

pie ..theres me moaning about the storms....looks like you ve got some pretty bad floods in that pic!!
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

This one's for you then, Mick!

relaxing.jpg

Comment

MAE Abbers, Internet still on and off!

Mick the car is back...for now but needs the starter motor replacing next, which started playing up a couple weeks back but got overridden by other issues. Hopefully I can get it done for not too much.

Still unresolved trip plans though....but all good

I love the observation on lobsters on the titanic....very funny, very true.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. The chicken and chips didn't show up. LOL I hope that's the last of the storms for awhile.

Sam...good job on the cattle. In tact is good.

Lav...thanks today was much better. Snow eh? We hit a record 60.8F today. People are walking around in flip flops and shorts. All the restaurant patios were open today.

Pi...thanks for the wish, it worked. I actually had a pretty relaxing day. Probably because the tech helping me didn't come in today. LOL Just as well I really needed a break.

Shout out to everyone else. Pauly, please come back we miss you. Have a peaceful evening all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Boy, I sure could use one of those nice, relaxing, beachy kind of days. It's been snowing here for exactly 24 hours now but it's only accumulated about 3 or 4 inches - I think.

Glad today was an improvement PQ!

Pie, have your doggie guests all gone home?

Peace to all tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Lav, yes pups went home this afternoon. Waiting up tonight for my Canadian friend from last summer to arrive. Her flight's been delayed by about 6 hours. I put a pan of cinnamon on the stove to simmer, so the house would smell nice. Then I forgot about it. Guess how nice it smells in here now! :cuss: :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
                      Hi Lav, yes pups went home this afternoon. Waiting up tonight for my Canadian friend from last summer to arrive. Her flight's been delayed by about 6 hours. I put a pan of cinnamon on the stove to simmer, so the house would smell nice. Then I forgot about it. Guess how nice it smells in here now! :cuss: :happy2:
                      :belchha::belchha:

Hope your visit is a great one.

Comment

Working...
                      X