thurzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thurzdi

hooray...tried to get on here earlierr ...and it just binned me off..how are you all then?my choice today was to have a lazee day or a busy day...guess which one I had bit of a clue..ordered a 1 ton bag of 20mm pea gravel to put round the the back..here it is getting delivered 2 hrs ago....

20160303_115452.jpg

and here it is now....gorn...

20160303_130906.jpg

20160303_130909.jpg

jobs done ..stone laid..going to have a brew now ...anyone else?

hiya Chester...hows the hip today?hope its better Sam....

hiya Lav...hows you then?on the road brew for you then?yep youve won the prize ..today its crazy pennsylvania laws!!

hiya pauly....it is with deep regret that I have to announce like yours my bougie is now in bougieland...deed it is no more,nackered ,croaked unalive ..so I will be getting another one...as for the water saving device...a brick in the cistern works wonders!!

hiya ppqp..weather is mental...yesterday snowing ..today sunny tomorrow rain..dentist wasnt so clever ..well actually he is ..he is caning me for a few bob..but the visit was a bit painful..next visit in 2 weeks time..its 3 hrs in the c hair he has told me..eeek!!hows work and the pretend boss?

hiya pie ..hows you then?ok I hope..yep youve certainly sent me scouring for stoopid laws!!

hiya Det...injoy your last day...now as for the Polish dancing ..heres a help ha ha.....

Hello (formal)
    Dzień dobry (Jeyn Dob-ry)
    Hello (informal)
    Cześć (Tch-esh-ch)
    How are you?
    Jak się masz? (Yahk sheng mah-sh)
    Fine, thank you
    Dziękuję, dobrze. (Jenkoo-yeng dob-zhe)
    What is your name?
    Jak masz na imię? (yahk mah-sh nah eem-ye)
    Note: meaning in Polish 'What is your given name?' (not a surname)
    My name is ______ .
    Nazywam się ______. (Nah-zivam sheng ____)
    Note: in Polish when you introduce yourself you should start from given name followed by surname (in informal situations just given name)
    Please.
    Proszę' (PRO-she)
    Thank you.
    Dziękuję. (Jenkoo-yeah)

ttq...hope you are feeling better today......

Hiya Sf.....glad youre doing good ..you certainly sound it...

hiya Kuya ...hows you ?where are you up to now?

right folks off out to do some more work...but as promised....

Dumb Laws in Pennsylvania:

In Ridley Park, Delaware County, it is illegal to walk backwards while eating peanuts infront of Barnstormers Auditorium while a performance is going on.

It is contrary to Pennsylvania law to discharge a gun, cannon, revolver or other explosive weapon at a wedding.

It is illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outside.

Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait ten minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.

A special cleaning ordinance bans housewives from hiding dirt and dust under a rug in a dwelling.

You may not sing in the bathtub.

Fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania residents.

A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel. Oh crap! There goes my political career.

Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass.

Ministers are forbidden from performing marriages when either the bride or groom is drunk.

Motorized vehicles are not to be sold on Sundays.

You may not catch a fish with your hands.

You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.

Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.

In Allentown, it is illegal for a man to become aroused in public.

Carlisle
    In the middle of town, one must pay a fee of $50 dollars a year to park on a particular block.

Connellsville
    One’s pants may be worn no lower than five inches below the waist
    Danville
    All fire hydrants must be checked one hour before all fires.

Millville
    The sale of alcohol is prohibited.

One may not shoot any dog that is found wandering the streets.

Morrisville
    It is required that a woman have a permit to wear cosmetics.

Newtown
    Every outlet or switch (which can be purchased for 59 cents) that is installed requires an electrical inspection fee of 1 dollar and 33 cents.

Pittsburgh

It is still illegal to bring a donkey or a mule onto a trolley car.

Tarentum
    Horses are not to be tied to parking meters.

Bensalem
    Persons convicted of felonies may not operate Bingo games.

Operators of bingo games may not advertise the prizes offered.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick,hate the dentist! At this point I sort of wish I had a full set of dentures,pop em in,pop em out hubs has had them since he was 22 cuz of an accident, we love making fun of his "no teeth" face haha! Det,those toilet pics made me laugh so hard this morning great to see you SF,wish you'd pop in more often,allergies allergies galore here in Vegas I'm over it,just don't know what to do,it's not just me its a lot of peeps,much love to all,hope its an easy Thursday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Thursday to all

Sunny & freezing here, snow scheduled for tonight, oh well.
      This has to be the last snow of this winter season, right??

Mick, ha ha!! You really nailed the bizarre & archaic laws still on the PA law books!!
      Of course, none of them are enforced anymore. The police are too busy dealing with drug overdoses, violent home invasions & the like
      You weren't kidding about the bag of stones! When we need stuff like that delivered they just send a dump truck & it gets dumped on the driveway or wherever you point, LOL
      You should be tired after your workout moving all that!
      What exactly is your dentist planning to do that's going to require 3 hrs? Geez!

SF, glad to see you!
      I always enjoyed working part time too. When you're there full time you get dragged into the politics of everything whether you want to or not. Freedom is a good thing

Det, great pics!
      I just can't imagine a contractor doing jobs like that but I guess they do, ha ha!

I am parked at my granddaughter's for the day. She is tuned into Daniel Tiger at the moment which gives me a few minutes of peace.

Hello to Pie, Pauly, PQ, Sam, Kuya & everyone.
      Have a fabulous AF day!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE All, Sounds like you had quite the work out this morning, Mick. And the day after a painful dentist visit? Sheesh!

Pauly, I have a friend who moved here from Vegas with her boyfriend. Now the BF has been transferred back, but she won't go because her allergies were so bad there.

Yes Lav, surely this is the last cold of the season. Has to be, right?

Det, those bathroom pic fails were hysterical. The downside of DIY, I'd say.

Ordered the tile, and started cutting out sheetrock last night. Have one guy coming to take a look at my project in the morning, but it took him 3 days to return my call, rather than the 30 minutes he offered, so not off to an impressive start.

Hey SF! Good to see you in the neighborhood.

T2Q, how're you feeling today?

PQ, will you be able to set aside any vacation time before assuming the new work responsibilities?
        Last edited by Pie; March 3, 2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Pie,I'm seriously considering saving up to move somewhere else, between the crazy people,crime and these chronic allergies I'm sorta over it,besides I don't want Louie growing up here like the kids had to,Kell and I were just talking about this the other day and how she hated it here growing up with wild kids smoking weed in middle school, I know things are bad everywhere but Vegas is different just cuz of the people it attracts

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, If you were to leave Vegas, where might you want to try living?

Comment

Probably Oregon so I could be by Bobbi,wanted to stay in NV but choices are limited ,I tried Reno and hated it,I'll see what I'm doing in a year,just be saving in the meantime

Comment

MAE ALL....

Late check in for me. Frustrating day with yet again internet issues. Had the techs out till way past quitting time but wanted to get it somewhat stable for tomorrow.

Mick...you could be living in Calgary with that weather. Can't believe you got all that work done this morning. Sympathy for your next dentist trip.

Pauly...sorry to hear the allergy attacks are back. Sounds like a common occurrence there. Moving might be a good plan.

Det...I also got a kick out of your bathroom pics. Good luck with the new pole job. LOL

Lav...hope you had a fun day with the gchild.

Pi...hope the contractor works out ok. I should be able to get some time off before the new job starts.

Off to figure out what to have for dinner. Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                X