fri leventh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fri leventh

mae all ...hows yall today then?goodly I hope..as over here we saunter into our sun soaked saturday n sunday..so weve been told...so lets go for it ...today is an eazee day for moi...just cutting shims to fit underneath the greenhoose base to level it ..then square it and drill and bolt it down..my mate is coming over tomorrow for a few hrs,so hopefully make a start on the frame..so tea or coffee this morning....?

hiya ppqp..how are you today then?feeling any better?I hope so...hoe you get that estate sorted out ..the only winners in these games are solicitors..when my aunt died,she left money in a trust to be looked after by my other aunt (who is 98)the deal was that she got the interest on the initial monies while she is still alive,with the initial sum being on a 4 way split me my brother and 2 cousins....the solicitors charge an admin fee of £2500 per year for that!!!!for sitting doing nowt!!so best ov luck...hope work and health are smiling on you ..you have far too much to injoy in life..you aint ready for no plot!!

hey Sam the man..take it 2 wheels means yer bike and not a truck with multiple punctures?!!you getting out and about ..?you are all on daylight saving or something soon?

hiya pie hows you then?all good I hope..yes those pigs are smart,I took some vids of them and also some miniatures,but dont know how to download them...they are also getting another horse,and have 3 dogs 2 terriers and a dachshund in pup!!hows the work coming along your way?hot dogs,nachos and ice cream...this is a dream!!

mornin Lav....so...are you out gallivantin in your sequinned skirt too?? please please please post pics!!!!!!!!!!in the meantime heres a brew....believe me if the farmer at the back sold me that field.......

hiya det...hows you then...you def sound a lot chirpier..internet marketing???wots that then matey?I do that sometimes....ebay :yay:glad you enjoyed the fencing...

hiya ns,hows you then?not heerd from you for a bit hope all is well....

hiya pauly.....you ok?get up and lets go....:hug:

right folks offski.. have a good weekend.....

Little Johnny is always being teased by the other neighborhood boys for being stupid. Their favorite joke is to offer Johnny his choice between a nickel and a dime -- Little Johnny always takes the nickel.
    One day, after Johnny takes the nickel, a neighbor takes him aside and says, "Johnny, those boys are making fun of you. Don't you know that a dime is worth more than a nickel, even though the nickel's bigger?"
    Johnny grins and says, "Well, if I took the dime, they'd stop doing it, and so far I've made $20!"

Q: What happens when you throw a green rock in the Red Sea?

A: It gets wet. Duh!

How many blondes does it take to milk a cow?
    Five - one to hold the udder, and four to lift and the cow up and down.

A preacher concludes his service by saying, "Next Sunday I am going to preach on the subject of liars. And in preparation for my discourse, I would like you all to read the 17th chapter of Mark."

The following Sunday, the preacher says, "Now, all of you who have done as I requested and read the 17th chapter of Mark, please raise your hands."

Nearly every hand in the congregation goes up.

The preacher continues, "You are the people I want to talk to. There is no 17th chapter of Mark."

I phoned up the spiritual leader of Tibet, he sent me a large goat with a long neck, turns out I phoned dial-a-lama.

Here’s a picture of me with R.E.M.; that’s me in the corner.

Overall, I’d say my career as a photographer has been a bit of a blur.

Militant feminists, I take my hat off to them, they don’t like that.

When my daughter was born she had jaundice, she was small, round and yellow; we called her Melony.

My wife… its difficult to say what she does… she sells seashells on the seashore.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire; they're trained for that!

I was walking along the road the other day and on the pavement i saw a white baby ghost; however, come to think of it, it may have been a tissue.

Old ladies in wheelchairs with blankets over their legs, I don’t think so… retired mermaids.

I don’t know if you’ve ever fallen asleep whilst eating a plate of cauliflower, and then woken up, and thought you were in the clouds.

Easiest job in the world of course: Australian psychiatrist, “Gday Gday how you doing… no worries… next.”

If they make it illegal to wear the veil at work, bee keepers are going to be furious.

The pollen count, now that’s a difficult job… especially if you’ve got hay fever

I went out with this girl the other night, she wore this real slinky number… she looked great going down the stairs.

My grandfather invented the cold air balloon… but it never really took off.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    that for the kick off, Mick. Your neighbor's pig have its little piggies yet? haven't decided if I'm getting more this spring or not. They make such a mess of the real estate.

off this morning to the big city of Richmond. Finally getting this Tyler copy of the Declaration of Independence I inherited restored. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but be good to have it in good shape. Don't have much room in my house for it. Silverfish got in and did some damage. I need to take a before and after pic of it. Hopefully I will get back in time to do a little 'veying.

hope everyone has good pleasant day. be well good friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
      morning all
      that for the kick off, Mick. Your neighbor's pig have its little piggies yet? haven't decided if I'm getting more this spring or not. They make such a mess of the real estate.

off this morning to the big city of Richmond. Finally getting this Tyler copy of the Declaration of Independence I inherited restored. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but be good to have it in good shape. Don't have much room in my house for it. Silverfish got in and did some damage. I need to take a before and after pic of it. Hopefully I will get back in time to do a little 'veying.

hope everyone has good pleasant day. be well good friends
      Sam
      sam look at this

[DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE]. TYLER, Benjamin Owen, publisher, Peter MAVERICK, engraver. In Congress, July 4th 1776. The Unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America. When in the course of human events...with a firm reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor, Washington D.C., Benjamin Owen Tyler, 1818.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday to all

We had some clouds roll in overnight so it's not supposed to be as warm as the past few days. Still, 60 degrees is still pretty nice for March!

Mick, my sequined skirt is at the cleaners where it will stay for the rest of eternity, ha ha!!!
        There is no way I could do justice to it anyway! I think you will surely be a farmer in your next life, feeding the world

Sam, sounds like you have a real piece of history to preserve, awesome!
        Have a great day!

Greetings to all & sending wishes for a fabulous AF day for all. Need to get myself to Curves now but will check in later.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,made a horrible choice and drank Tues,wed and yesterday, not happy with my actions,I didn't get mean or anything just listened to music and talked nonsense but I hate the way drinking makes me feel period, I love you guys,just don't know what happened, I'm truly baffled by it all,hope all are well,off to drink my gallon jug of water
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey, Abbers

It's cool that you have a copy of that, Sam. I hope we can see a photo when it's been restored.

Thanks for the mention, Mick. I've been around but for once in my life don't have much to say :ambivalence:.

Life's going well here and hope it is for all of you, too. Travel gets going again towards the end of the month - some fun, some work. I'm enjoying being home now, though, especially with the spring-like weather we get before it heads on to Lav and Sam.

MWO is pretty low energy right now and I've found that for me, posting works out better if I have someone to respond to. If that's because everyone has quit drinking and is off enjoying AF life, that's great (but I doubt that's the explanation :frown.

Maybe everyone is outside enjoying spring. That's certainly what I hope to be doing this afternoon - plan on taking my dog for a swim.

Have a great weekend~ NS

Comment

I'm here NS!!
              And I am not drinking alcohol. Really looking forward to a day alone tomorrow.
              Omg NS - those headaches have miraculous disappeared for the moment. I went off to Asia to spend 10 days with my best friend from college. I didn't lift a finger for 10 luxurious days, and guess what? Bingo- no headache. Okay, I had a headache the first 3 days, but that was it.

I think stress has a lot to do with it. I am thinking about trying to pick up a mindfulness workshop. I cannot stand those headaches. And the more they come the more wound up I get. I do think diet and B12 are part of it. I started back on this OneDay powder and eat balanced meals while at my friends like clockwork.
              And my darling hd was not there to freak me out with his laundry list of worries.
              Pretty amazing. Oh, and did I mention I had a massage every night before bed.
              Yup, it's a full-time job to live a relaxed and balanced existence. No wonder so many people are on drugs. Unfortunately we know drugs don't cut the mustard.
              Last edited by Eloise; March 11, 2016, 02:24 PM.
              (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Suppose that sounds like an ezee day for you! Hope the sunshine arrives as promised. Work and health are definitely smiling on me today. Rash has improved tremendously, can actually walk pretty normal, and the other boss gave us the afternoon off. I suppose that plot can wait awhile. Going to enjoy the sunshine this afternoon.

Sam...silver fish got into your house? LOL just kidding. Hope the trip to Richmond wasn't too stressful. We want to see both pics.

Lav...sounds like you're back to your normal routine.

Pauly...sorry to hear of the decision you made but glad you came back and posted. Time to get back on the right track, we're here.

NS, Eloise....sounds like all is well with the both of you.

Will check back later this evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Pauly, we must have x-posted b/c I didn't see yours until PPQP mentioned it. I'm sorry you've gone through this but so glad to see you're right back here ready to get going again. I believe that the duration of a relapse must matter - you've not re-established drinking as a habit in just 3 days. Your new habit is Not Drinking - the last 3 days were the exception, not the rule. All the best, NS

El, nice to see you here! How great to have some relief from the headaches. Hope that continues! I think a massage each night before bed could probably fix every problem I've ever had :smile:. That must have been amazing.

Comment

Evening greetings to all. Dad's caregiver brought him over here for lunch today, and he was very pleased with the space I'm creating for him. Huge relief, I'll tell ya! Continuing to research options, meanwhile two bids came in for the plumbing. One was double the amount of the other, so that will be an easy call.

Just got back from Friday night fish fry at a nearby church. Great food, and a nice little outing for me.

Comment

Good evening kids!

Pauly, I was concerned about you not showing up for a few days but glad to see you back.
                      Do you think your allergies derailed you? I know you've been feeling crappy lately. Just glad yo put the brakes on & made an appearance today :hug:

Hi there NS & El
                      Sometimes quiet here is a good thing, sometimes it's not, ha ha!!

PQ, glad to hear you continue to improve, wow what a week for you!

Pie, keeping my fingers crossed for you with all your renovation plans, Nice your Dad likes what he sees

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Pi..."Huge relief, I'll tell ya!"...I hear ya! Good luck with the research, sounds like you've got your head screwed on right.

Xpost Thanks Lav. Great way to start the weekend. :smile:

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                          El, nice to see you here! How great to have some relief from the headaches. Hope that continues! I think a massage each night before bed could probably fix every problem I've ever had :smile:. That must have been amazing.

Haha! Thanks for making me laugh! It is clearly not as expensive as having a massage in the US.
                          The girls even come to the house at 10PM so we can have the massage just before bed. Talk about a welcome visitor!
                          (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Working...
                          X