momday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

momday

mae all....how are we today then?all good I hope?weather over here is forecast good for the rest of this week ...bit blowy this morning ,but dry.hopefully meeting Kuya today after the funeral,so will nip down to Manchester ...she flies back to noo zeeland tomorrow...greenhouse hopefully will be finished this week...gave my self 3 weeks for this lot so we are doing not bad ..not that time is a big deal..its just I need to git growing..dentists tomorrow ...3 hrs in the chair...oh no...

ok brew time then crack on a bit

hiya Lav..how are you today then..hopefully all good and well..you kid minding today?well heres a brew to start you orf.found some bits and pieces yesterday,

medieval casket key....probably about 700 years old...

20160314_063210.jpg

An early English Jetton.....very scarce type..it has 2 lions on one side ...(lions passant)..used as counting tokens...about 800 years old.

20160314_063233.jpg

20160314_063335.jpg

and a silver strap end...these were used on the end of straps ,belts etc to stop them fraying..it would be riveted thru that hole...engraved on one side,if you look closely there are still traces of blue enamel..on the other side ,lettering..dont know why but it looks Russian ish to me..also traces of enamel..how would that get into a Lincoln field?will let you know when I get it id properly...

20160314_062848.jpg

20160314_062935.jpg

dont ever have a no plan day...!!!they are danjrus!!

hiya pauly ..how are you today ?hope all is well with you?

hiya Sam how are you today mate?that looks a smart document ..good piece of history...Merkel??according to the polls in Germany...their definition of merkel (one Angela type)is useless crap leader...!!

hiya pie....how are you then?all good ..up to your neck in you tube?its like Sam says not all the solutions are ideal..its best to look and see what will work for you..best of luck...

hiya det...how are you today?apart from 75 dollars per month better off?hope things work with the meds for you mate...not a great one for meds me..unfortunately I hafta take a couple ..else I would fall off the world ..and I aint plannin on that yet!!

hiya ppqp..the very same person that tells me to take it easy...hope your feet arent as sore...now you take it eazee,..!!!

hiya ns ..you ok?

right orf out dans le jardin...its a bit windy out there to be putting glass in at the mo...hope it dies down ...

see yall laters...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Medieval casket key, Mick? What a find! I agree that there's almost too much info available out on the internet. At least from the standpoint that it gets overwhelming to process and try to fit in with the particular situation that's in front of me. Beats the old days though, when all I had to go by were books with idealized photos that NEVER matched up with one of my old houses.

Off to grab more coffee, then get to it. Greetings to all! Mick & Kuya, wish we could all join in at your meet-up today.

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. Nice finds. Glad to hear you're going to be able to meet up with Kuya. Tell her we're thinking of her. As far as taking it eazee at lest I've had to slow down!

Pi...another one with lots on the go. Good luck with your research/project today.

From the amount of emails over the weekend it appears there's an issue with the Sports Database. Guess I know what I'll be doing this morning.
      Have a Magical Monday all.......:smilel:PPQP

Comment

Mick, why would one need a casket key? Looks like a 'Do not disturb' sign would be sufficient? B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Mae everybody Mick,I got a weird message on Facebook, I deleted it figuring that its not you? Det,my dish network went from $54 to 109 now! I can't afford that crap but don't want to not have it either, maybe I'll call and complain, when I said crap opinion its just I don't like to give my take on ADs cuz for some peeps they're a lifesaver but I think lifestyle change is a bigger help in a lot of cases,Kell and I were watching"food matters"(until she got bored and turned it) and they make some good points on the subject, hello Sam,PQ,NS,Pie,Lav hope we all have a nice Monday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Thanks for starting us up Mick
            Wow, you did have a great day yesterday! Time to open 'Mick's Museum of Antiquities' I think
            Say hello to Kuya for me!

Rain here so I guess I will continue doing 'nothing' inside today, ha ha!

Hello to Pie, PQ & Byrdie!
            Guess I'll get to Curves then see what happens.
            Have a great AF Monday everyone!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Mae everybody Mick,I got a weird message on Facebook, I deleted it figuring that its not you? Det,my dish network went from $54 to 109 now! I can't afford that crap but don't want to not have it either, maybe I'll call and complain, when I said crap opinion its just I don't like to give my take on ADs cuz for some peeps they're a lifesaver but I think lifestyle change is a bigger help in a lot of cases,Kell and I were watching"food matters"(until she got bored and turned it) and they make some good points on the subject, hello Sam,PQ,NS,Pie,Lav hope we all have a nice Monday
              hiya pauly....account was cloned this morning....hopefully back to normal now....
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I thought so Mick,so weird,no you didn't win 250,000 dollars in the Facebook lotto I guess Hahahaha
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I had my Facebook account hacked by some geezer in Greece a few years ago. WTH??
                  Some people have too much time on their hands. Ha ha!!

I am currently paying a whopping $160 some dollars/month for cable/internet/phone. I want to drop them but I can't get another internet service here
                  I've been trying to get YB to call & bitch them out - he's actually a better bitcher than I am, LOL

Peace to everyone tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X