good saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good saturday

mornin all..hows you this fine day then?all good hopefully ...weather is def on the change,its blowing a hooley here today...rain forecast...sealed my greenhouse yustaday hopefully got it right ..so everyone ready for a good weekend??

a brew first..

Kuya ..nice to see you back on here....how are the family issues?glad you laid the ghosts to rest tho...yep if you are over in June we can meet up..that is before the end of the month..because we are on holiday then...guess where ....

Spend 15 days getting to know Italy's iconic highlights. Our guided tour features the vineyards of Tuscany as well as the ruins of Pompeii | ATOL PROTECTED

I have only been to Italy once ..and that was via France on a train..as a drunken squaddie!!(along with others) apart from Venice ..been there from Croatia so really looking forward to it...its my 60th in July..on my b day I am in Pompeii..another ruin amongst the ruins!! if we like Rome then we are going back to do a week there on its own..Im into Roman history....I note you have taken the good weather back with you!!! glad you are ok...

mornin Lav..how are you today then?sounds like you are going to be busy.....yes Im going to speak to the farmer again re part of that field...but I dont hold out much hope he would have to reconfigure the boundaries and fencelines etc ...a pity ..today is seed planting up day for me...along with lotsa head scratching whats going where!!look what madam bought me..Ive finally been allowed to have hens!!!

20160326_081959 (1).jpg

have a good weekend...

hiya pie...how are you today then?all well with you ?hope it all went well with your dad.....have a peaceful and good weekend...

hiya pauly...too right we are all in this together...I think thats why it works..yep we do talk some mundane stuff at times,well me most of the time..but its the fact that knowing that if it was going belly up I could come here and say and ask for advice...but at the same time I dont want someone banging on in my ear all the time about dont drink you shouldnt ..its bad for you ...blah blah..it needs to be more constructive than that..you any plans for the weekend??

hey Sam ..hows you today then?all good?you boltin today or steady eddy?whatever it is have a good one...

hiya ns...no doubt as we speak you will have grandkids around you...have a good easter...

hiya Det how are you today?settled back in now you are home?

hiya SF ...hows you then long time no hear ..saw you posted on fb...all the best to you..

ppqp...how are you this weekend?are things smilin on you today?I hope so..have a good easter....

right peeps to all here and not ..to those Ive missed ..to those in the background,to those trying to quit...try it ,you never know ..you might just like it....have a good weekend all..

some cheesy jokes.....

Q: Why was the baby strawberry crying?
    A: Because his mom and dad were in a jam.

Q: What do lawyers wear to court?
    A: Lawsuits!

Q: What did one toilet say to the other toilet?
    A: You look flushed

Q: Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?
    A: Because he was a little shellfish

Q: What did the policeman say to his belly button?
    A: You're under a vest!

Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
    A: An impasta

Q: What lights up a soccer stadium?
    A: A soccer match

Q: Why shouldn't you write with a broken pencil?
    A: Because it's pointless.

Q: What do call cheese that isn't yours?
    A: Nacho Cheese

Q: How do you make a tissue dance?
    A: Put a little boogey in it!

Q: What do you call a sleeping bull?
    A: A bulldozer!

Q: What do you call a belt with a watch on it?
    A: A waist of time

Q: What is the best day to go to the beach?
    A: Sunday, of course!

Q: What bow can't be tied?
    A: A rainbow!

Q: Why did the birdie go to the hospital?
    A: To get a tweetment

Q: What has one head, one foot and four legs?
    A: A Bed

Q: Where did the computer go to dance?
    A: To a disc-o

Q: Why do fish live in salt water?
    A: Because pepper makes them sneeze!

Q: Why did the banana go to the Doctor?
    A: Because it was not peeling well

Q: Why did the computer go to the doctor?
    A: Because it had a virus!

Q: How do you shoot a killer bee?
    A: With a bee-bee gun

Q: Who earns a living driving their customers away?
    A: A taxi driver

Q: Where do bees go to the bathroom?
    A: At the BP station!

Q: What do you call the security guards who work at the Samsung store?
    A: Guardians of the Galaxy.

one liners

If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.

I'm in shape... Unfortunately, it's the shape of a potato.

I failed my driver's test today. The instructor asked me "What do you do at a red light?" I said "I usually check my emails and see what people are up to on Facebook."

Old people at weddings always poke me and say "you're next". So I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed.

Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you're donating blood.
    "
    Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Therefore, chocolate is salad.

I always try to cheer myself up by singing when I get sad. Most of the time, it turns out that my voice is worse than my problems.

People say love is the best feeling, but I think finding a toilet when you've got diarrhea is better.

Damn, I forgot to go to the gym today. That's 10 years in a row now...

Going to McDonald's for a salad is like going to a prostitute for a hug.

Saw some footage of polar bears drinking water today. It's obviously fake, everybody knows they only drink Coca-Cola.

"Don't kid yourself" would be a great slogan for a condom company.

Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to...Unless you're in prison!

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back

Scientists say the universe is made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons.

If I die in my sleep, at least I can actually say that I died doing what I loved.

Dear rappers, please stop putting sirens in your songs. When I'm driving, it scares the crap out of me.

Never give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.

Do bankruptcy lawyers really expect to be paid?

I'm going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I am outstanding.

Don't be racist, be like Super Mario. He's an Italian plumber, created by Japanese people, who speaks English, and looks like a Mexican.

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.

Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.

Today I saw something through a store window that was truly stunning, beautiful and sexy. I wanted to get it for you, but then I realized it's my own reflection!

I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way.

Some people walk into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts. Others walk into our lives and we want to leave footprints on their face!

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

A guy goes to the store to buy condoms. 'Do you want a bag?', the cashier asks. 'No', the guy says, 'she's not that ugly'.

Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.

I farted in the Apple store and everyone yelled at me. It's not my fault they don't have Windows!

Virginity is like a soap bubble, one prick and it is gone.

I just saw an Apple store get robbed... does that make me an iWitness?

The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it's still on the list.

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

You spend the first 2 years of a child's life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Saturday morning Abbers, happy Easter eve

Thanks for the startup Mick! I hope your weather settles down & your greenhouse stays dry! Cute candy find there, ha ha!

Yep, I have made it to my 7th AF anniversary today :yay:
    I'm sitting here thinking about all of these hangover free & guilt free days, wonderful! This choice we make is a true gift to ourselves & one we need to protect always!

Hello to Sam, Pie, PQ, Pauly, Det, NS & anyone dropping by today.
    I did end up inviting some dinner guests for tomorrow so I have to get to the supermarket today. My grandsons are happier having burgers & hot dogs so we'll be cooking out, haha!

Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      off to do a little 'vying this morning. looks like a luverly day out... cooler. hope to check in later, feels like the spring rush is on...
      HAPPY 7TH!!! LAV!!!!!
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,hope we all have a great Saturday, much love to all
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Comin on the evening shift, well I my big news is I found my first tick of the season crawling on me, pretty exciting. Now I remember why I'm not a big fan of summer; (lions and) spiders and snakes, oh my!! beautiful spring day though, enjoyed it, thoroughly tired. have a good eve.
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
          X