wednesday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wednesday....

morning all ..all?????hiya leetle gang.....how aare we ?all good...dentist wisnt as bad as I thought...only 2hrs in the chair...and a travel proggy to watch on the telly ...6 injekshuns later...new toothy pegs...anyways hope everyone is well..dont know where peeps have gone,but guess there is a life outside of here....

brew time...small pot today...

hiya Kuya...did you get things sorted out over this end?offer still stands if you need a lift with anything from this end...

hiya Sam..hows you then mate?all good?dogs sound...owners crazy hmmmm.....have a good day my friend....

hiya Lav...welll there you go grandson and everything...whats the latest craze ..moved on since minions?no peace for you or the dogs...dentist was ok...5 years ago today I retired....time has flown by ...big brew here for you..

hiya pie,pauly,sf,ns,ppqp, eloise..hope you are all ok.......and det ...cold gone?

got to take Julies car to garage,then take her to work.....have a good one folks...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hey Micks! Good mornin' too ya.
    Market day today in our village, I rather appreciate it.
    Add a little bit of sunshine and it will make a perfect day.
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

morning all
      feeling a bit groggy this morning, think I need to get a tich more sleep. Glad the dentist went ok Mick, 2 hours is a long dang time though.

how do Eloise? how's the art world going?

Kuya, all caught up on the jet lag thing? Yes, I would imagine the time difference is problematic dealing with legal folks.

meeting a person today about fencing out creek/pond. They have no livestock and no perimeter fencing so it is a curtesy call to let let them know what's available once those things are in place. Got a call from someone about a survey job in the mountains, been in this area before, steep steep, makes my legs hurt thinking about it.

well off to it friends
      hope everyone is doing well today and every day.
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning All, Pup search I'm working on started strong with many sightings, and now has gone quiet. It's discouraging, but we'll stay with it.

Mick and Pauly, here's a Blueberry Ice Bougainvillea I spotted at Home Depot. There are two of them, one for each of you.

Blueberry Ice Bougainvilla.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
          Morning All, Pup search I'm working on started strong with many sightings, and now has gone quiet. It's discouraging, but we'll stay with it.

Mick and Pauly, here's a Blueberry Ice Bougainvillea I spotted at Home Depot. There are two of them, one for each of you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2344[/ATTACH]
          wow that booogie is beeyootiful....thanks
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Happy Hump day! Just stopping in quick before I head out to Curves. Thanks for the coffee Mick
            Got my grandson to school on time, he's an easy kid to deal with in the mornings, always happy. He's back into Minecraft Mick but only when the homework is done, ha ha!

Hello to El, kuya, Sam, Pie & everyone!
            I'll check back in later tonight, I hope.
            Have a great AF day one & all!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I've gone and drank my face off! Why? I don't know, do we ever know? Stupid,stupid
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, drink lots of water & get some sleep.
                Some days are frustrating especially when no one around us wants to cooperate - I get that :hug:
                Take care of yourself!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hidy ho ABerooos!

dear Pauly, let me try and hug you a bit happier xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  dump the boozage and take vit B1 (thiamin) several times per day...
                  are you ok? home safe?

Mick, congrats on the new tooth pegs! (not sure what those are)

Lav, kudos for keeping up on curves. I'm off to rapier fencing tomorrow night and can't wait.

Happy to say I've kicked this cold's butt, however my dear wife is still sick. Just served her some
                  healthy chow.

be well everyone
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X