Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundie Aprill 4th

Morning all,
    no fred yet?? beautiful day out but suppose to get all cold and blustery again. I really don't want to buy any more hay.

any luck detecting, Mick? great pics of the animals. That was either a tiny goat or a den big wabbit. Thinking about getting a couple more pigs, they have sold pretty well for us.

Power all back Lav? yep, the wind was pretty wild the other night. Need to check out my fences.

Kuya, appreciate your thoughts, I don't stress too much about it but it had been in the back of my mind a bit, even before reading Mick's post. I'm glad he posted it because it brought it to forefront.

Det, how's it been going? sorry to read that you're feeling poorly. eat lots of garlic!!

Pie, hope your bathroom is going well. Have to be careful with the arrangement of the words!

Pauly, you here these days??

how do to any I've missed and all
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Good morning Sam & all Abbers!

Still cold here, had freeze warnings overnight, boo hiss
    Still no cable here but they have a truck working on it right now so there's hope. Grateful to have power so at least we can make coffee & flush toilets, ha ha!

Not sure what I can actually accomplish today but I will at least get out to Curves & get my exercise on will check in later.

Wishing everyone a good AF Monday.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Friends, thanks for the start up Sam! Out here staying with Dad and brother. Hectic, but no problems so far. There's beer in the fridge, but I don't drink.

Just wanting to touch base. Obviously on my phone with the Pie2 login, so short and sweet.

Comment

heya ABsters!

Sam, thanks for getting us our giddyup this morn.

Sneezing and hacking my butt off sad to say. yes, more garlic!

Pie2 glad yer doing well in hectic travels.

Lav, fingers crossed on the cable and warmer weather.

time for some broth with garlic and curry I think.

be well folks
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Yep - got the cable back, internet, phone, the whole bit
          Geez, how you miss that stuff when it suddenly disappears.

Pie, I hope everything is going as smooth as possible for you!

Det, you would love my garlic garden. I'll be harvesting enough garlic to keep vampires away from all of us later this year. Hope you feel better soon

Where is Mick??
          Where is PQ?
          How about Pauly?
          C'mon you guys, you have me worried!!!

Have a safe & comfy night everyone!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

:checkin:Hey all - just dropping by to check on Pauly. Worried about her.

Hope you feel better Det. Lav you grow garlic?!?!? How cool is that. How long is the growing cycle? We have very limited space but our radishes are coming up. So, we'll have space soon.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
            X