This is Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Friday

Mae all poets day today. .weekend on its way in...today is probably the last time we all spend together...looks a bit overcast out there. ..It has been great fun all meeting up. ..and I'm sure that we will do it again. .Have enjoyed the company the cricket the food (back to rabbit food next week )
    Dublin is a nice city. .not Wat I expected but very busy an pretty hope you are all well. .what's with the granny bit kuya?😀Big shout to everyone. ..ppqp. where are you?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday!

Cloudy here as well Mick but glad you are enjoying your vacation
    If you are the museum type, I remember visiting a pretty interesting one there.

Kuya, you can always be a 'hands off' granny, ha ha! I know lots of people who only see their grandkids once or twice/year & that's just fine with them. I think more people actually fall into that category. I never planned to have so much involvement but I am enjoying it nonetheless

I have a few things to do today then will be handing my granddaughter back to her parents around dinnertime.
    Wishing everyone a terrific AF Friday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      maybe some rain today???!!! Mick, you eat crickets for food? just joshing you. sounds like a fun time. Kuya, my nest never seems to have gotten empty, least ways the financial nest.... one day!! Lav, how's everything in Lav-land? we are quiteeeeeee dry. glad I sold my calves. well, hope everyone has a goudun.
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Afternoon all. Enjoy your remaining time in Dublin, Mick. Your position on grand-parenting sounds pretty clear to me, Kuya. Hi Lav, hi Sam, no rain forecast here for the next two days, so maybe it's heading your way. Nothing especially pressing on my list today, so not sure which direction I'll head in.

Comment

Working...
        X