bank holiday Monday...2nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bank holiday Monday...2nd May

morning all ...how are we today then?all good..well not a lot happening since I last posted...Its really windy over here..thats weather I am talkin about ..not the baked beanz/broccoli type where the poor dog gets the blame!!holiday over here today,so Julie not at work..I have been cordially invited to go shopping..this is a cracker...she reckons that my life revolves round charity shops ,poundland etc...and yet...it was on the news not even a week ago that British Home Stores are going into receivership..and she is off to see what barginz there are in the closing down sale!!unfortunately I have had to decline ,as I have other important business this morning...like counting how many stones are on the driveway ,and how many blades of grass are over 6 mm long in the front garden..loved to have gone....

still brew time..here we go...
    think I replied to everyone from yesterday cept Det..glad you are feeling better mate,think it is pretty imortan that you keep a log of your meds and how you feel...not the same I know,but I have had to bin my statins again..so dont know what I will be on next...
    as for the wabbits..good for you..it is a lot more fun and enjoyment than you would imagine...for me this all started when Amy left home ..her rabbit was still alive,but when he went to rainbow bridge... it triggered something for me..its just like any animal I would imagine ..if you take a close enough interest you will find they all differ in personalties......

ive just had to rewrite this ..it told me there was a security token?missing and wiped it and the jokes out!!..oh well ..have a great day folks..

My wife's locked herself in the kitchen in a rage, after a massive argument over how miserable and tight I've become since we've been married.
    She's in there now, ripping all the plates in half.

breaking news ...

explosion in Wigan pie factory...3.142 killed..

Q. What is the difference between men and government bonds?
    A. The bonds mature.

You know you're a redneck if…
    1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
    2. You can entertain yourself for more than an hour with a fly swatter.
    3. Your property has been mistaken for a recycling center.
    4. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
    5. You burn your yard rather than mow it.

footnote..just went back to yustadys fred...apologies lav n pie didnt see the last posts by you..so it was a success Lav?..you got them on their way!!
    Last edited by Mick; May 2, 2016, 02:49 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning All, Starting the day with a list of to-dos related to Dad's move. Also, a neighbor who's renovating her condo, has asked me for decorating help, selection of paint colors, granite, etc. I'm beyond flattered, and looking forward to catching up with her in a couple of hours.

Mick, love the pie factory joke.

Sam, you've got a major milestone coming up, yes?

Hey Lav, Pauly, Det, and all yet to drop by.

Comment

Good morning everyone,

It's Monday, dark, damp & too chilly, oh well.
      Don't know why spring is so reluctant to stick around. I'm just going to head out to Curves after I get everyone fed & watered.

Mick, I looked at the article about all of the stores closing down in your country - same thing happening here. I had no idea you guys had Woolworth stores too. They were fun places back when we were young & extremely poor, ha ha!

Pie, your talents for color & design may end up keeping you very busy, you never know
      Enjoy your day!

Hello to the rest of the gang, I'll check in later-ish,
      Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav and Mick,Woolworths closed years ago here,I used to love their junk,now we're losing Sports Chalet and I seen on the news Sports authority is closing,either everyone's buying stuff online or we really are a nation of fat asses cuz fast food joints are thriving forgot to tell you guys that Michelle got a job,doing security again,when she interviewed the manager said he wasn't gonna waste the money on a drug test cuz everyone smokes weed anyways,crazy,oh well she's working so that's all I care about, all she does is sit in the car watching an industrial building from 12 am to 6 am,already threw a roast in the crock pot it only took me like 5 minutes just to chop the veg,season and turn it on,now that's what I'm talking about, easy! Gotta fix my face and fro,much love to all,enjoy your Monday peeps
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Avert your eyes ABerooos! it's so warm I'm running around shirtless today.. egad.

Mick, nice of you to repost our blastoff today...hate it when that happens. We have a ton of cute wild bunnies
          in the yard but they just won't come inside and play, oh well.

Pie, very cool project you have there. All the fun of a remodel without the enormous invoice.

went up a ladder to remove a bird next inside the roof of our house and when I got close there were wee little chicks in there chirping! I didn't have the heart to kill them all at once so I just grabbed one... I'm kidding! I'm a total softie and so the nest shall remain until they have flown the coop. I could do without all the bird crap running down the wall though...

Feeling pretty decentish today and I've been eating like a horse which is a good sign.

Pauly, crockpots are da bomb aren't they? think I'll do a crockpot curry tonight.

be well peeps
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

evening all,
            long day, got most of my pasture fertilized, it was hot!! now thunderstorms rolling in. birthday dinner over at my daughter's.

Pi, glad your talents are being recognized!

Pauly, seems like these chain stores come and go. the Kmart, Woolworth(less), Sears, Target, Wally World. But they always seem to re-form or morph into another thing.

Det, you're sounding good, meds getting settled?

Lav, eggs!!! we're overflowing.

Mick, not much treasure? time to take up underwater!

soiled work tomorrow.... later
            Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
            X